Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t think max looks that old. I think he’s meant to be 14 and looks it imo. It’s just that old Max used to be a lot younger looking.
Yeah I agree , I think they've actually cast right for the age this time and doesn't seem a massive jump from the old actor

Reactions: 2
Didn't Zeedan leave last time because he killed someone? I remember like a fight in an alleyway and Alya was there too? So he fled? Or am I totally mixed up!?
No he left because his fiancée or wife turned out to be having a lesbian affair didn’t he?

Reactions: 3
What the hell is going on with Zeedan's hairstyle? He looks like a 1970's Bruce Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Simon Besties with zeedan? It's like him and Kelly all over again, getting screen time for the sake of it

Reactions: 4
Why is freda such a cow to people as well , I'm sure she's like this every time she turns up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why can't Freda be more supportive of Aled being free from a life of deafness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh so he isn’t alive?! Is that the same storyline as Faye being in prison? Why did Kelly call Gary in the first place, if she clearly doesn’t know he killed him
I think Gary feels Guilty about killing her dad? And just sort of looked out for her when she appeared on the street. Faye is in prison for attacking Adam when she thought he was Ray

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.