Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this earlier about her being Emily's niece different generation to norris I know age doesn't effect relationships but they were such a mismatch couple

Reactions: 5
Aled missed his op appointment too because of Freda's antics, I'd be fuming.

Another absolute misfire from the writer's!

Reactions: 12
Corrie are so bad at trying to make political statements. They always miss the mark so badly. First the racial profiling story and now this. I don't have a problem with them tackling these issues but they always do it so badly and don't treat the issues with the dignity they deserve. At best it's laughable at worst it's dangerous as they can make people feel justified in their prejudice.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That Freda storyline is just awful. I don't have children but if that was me nephew being locked in the community centre, I would put the window through and kick her in the boobies. I find her character to be really unlikeable :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I've decided that I haven't done anything with my life until I've gone to a funeral dressed as Princess Leia.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear. That funeral was so bad. Why were people all shouting out and talking in the church? Audrey getting pissed with her hip flask?
And why are the older actors getting worse?. They all seem so wooden. Apart from Roy. It was almost as bad as that dreadful scene a few days ago with the kid with the spider in Speed Daal. Poor old Yasmine over acting terribly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree the acting is getting worse, but it's the SCRIPT that makes it all so difficult for them to make anything near a decent episode. The funeral should have been hilarious, but it was all a bit tit really.

Reactions: 9
Wish Freda would duck off
She has just lost her husband yet all she can think about is Gemma's baby's hearding aid. It seems strange. I know people can displace problems when grieving, e.g. someone's son dies but they only seem to agonise over their leaking roof, but it is not being played or written this way, she is clear headed and certainly not a grieving woman.

Reactions: 8
I hate the new max. 🙄 theyve recast the actor and the character by the looks of it

Old max was a damaged, quiet kid who probably was leaning more towards a depressed/self harm/ maybe drug or alcohol story line

New max is like another simon barlow. Loud, trouble maker. Probably going to end up dealing drugs and burgling the street 😂

Also... the jason orange lisp he has drives me up the wall. He must be related to someone to get that gig with a speech impediment

Reactions: 16
I have been a die hard corrie fan for about 30 years, but the time has come where I can no longer stand watching these pathetic story lines. It is no longer a case of "it's so bad it's good' ....now it's just bad. Awful actually 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate the new max. 🙄 theyve recast the actor and the character by the looks of it

Old max was a damaged, quiet kid who probably was leaning more towards a depressed/self harm/ maybe drug or alcohol story line

New max is like another simon barlow. Loud, trouble maker. Probably going to end up dealing drugs and burgling the street 😂

Also... the jason orange lisp he has drives me up the wall. He must be related to someone to get that gig with a speech impediment
Isn’t it Howard Donald who has the lisp?

Max giving David trouble is good as he will know how Gail felt when he made Gail’s life a misery when he was a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it Howard Donald who has the lisp?

Max giving David trouble is good as he will know how Gail felt when he made Gail’s life a misery when he was a teenager.
God probably 😂

Its just a total character switch though. He couldve given him bother without becoming some kind of hard case. I much preferred the quiet miserable max

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.