Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girl was making lego when Corrie was on and said same hair about her lego man and Zeedan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seb's dad looks weirdly like an older version of Paul. Also...anyone else think the woman behind the bar in the pub Kevin went to looked a bit like Kym Marsh with a blonde wig on...? Or just me....

Reactions: 5
Seb's dad looks weirdly like an older version of Paul. Also...anyone else think the woman behind the bar in the pub Kevin went to looked a bit like Kym Marsh with a blonde wig on...? Or just me....
Can't remember what the woman looked like but he reminded me of Paul as soon as I saw him

Reactions: 4
Im a bit bored of summer's personal statement storyline 😴
Summer is the ultimate fun sponge. Why the sudden need to go to Oxford? I hate this storyline every time a soap does it. There are other universities ffs!!! I love how she was being a petulant brat about her diabetes, but after playing Miss Know-It-All with the Kipling Kid, it's barely even mentioned now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An older Paul without the wonky conk

Seb’s dad is played by Stephen Lord. He played Jay’s dad, Jase Dyer in Eastenders between 2007 - 2008. The one who was murdered when Jay was a kid and Billy Mitchell hid in the bathroom when the attack was taking place

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
An older Paul without the wonky conk

Seb’s dad is played by Stephen Lord. He played Jay’s dad, Jase Dyer in Eastenders between 2007 - 2008. The one who was murdered when Jay was a kid and Billy Mitchell hid in the bathroom when the attack was taking place
Holy tit I knew I recognised him from somewhere but couldn’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 2
The character I remember is far more recent and was a long lost son. I think Blanche was living with them then… I did dream this did I 😂
You might be thinking of Lawrence Cunningham, the son he had with Susan Cunningham who appeared in the very first episode of Coronation Street.

Why do i get the feeling that whoever Imran was with is gonna end up preggers?
My money is on Abi. She'll keep the baby as its her second chance, Kevin will stomp into every room sighing like a slow releasing balloon and Toyah can go all stalker about Imran's child. A new story to drag on for years

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on Hollington drive and Anna maxwell Martin reminds me of toyah 🤣 looks wise

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on Hollington drive and Anna maxwell Martin reminds me of toyah 🤣 looks wise
Yes, I thought that too. I still can’t get her character in Motherland out of my mind when I watch her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The coffee shop scene in episode two had strong Motherland vibes!
Yes, it did. The woman who plays her sister, Rachael Stirling, Diana Rigg’s daughter, is driving me nuts with her husky over posh voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, I thought that too. I still can’t get her character in Motherland out of my mind when I watch her though.
Yeah same 🤣 waiting for her to come out with something funny or sarcastic. I think its because she's a miserable mother in both. I don't have that issue on line of duty she's brill in that

The coffee shop scene in episode two had strong Motherland vibes!
With that lad 🤣 when he tried to make a joke about the cash register and she just looked at him

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.