Coronation Street #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same thing Gin my chum.

1 'The Dog and Gun' was on the estate which introduced us to Becky and Kylie Granger, Callum the drug dealer with his sidekicks Macca, Gemma plus Shona and the loathsome Clayton.

2. So, Bernie must have been living there at one point with 'Gemini and Apollo' (aka Gemma and Paul).

3. I actually think, as well as being Sebs dad, he will also be revealed as Paul and Gemmas dad as well. The resemblence to Paul is uncanny, especially the nose and eyes.
I'm glad you posted this, when I first saw him, I could see such a resemblance to Paul!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I thought exactly the same thing Gin my chum.

1 'The Dog and Gun' was on the estate which introduced us to Becky and Kylie Granger, Callum the drug dealer with his sidekicks Macca, Gemma plus Shona and the loathsome Clayton.

2. So, Bernie must have been living there at one point with 'Gemini and Apollo' (aka Gemma and Paul).

3. I actually think, as well as being Sebs dad, he will also be revealed as Paul and Gemmas dad as well. The resemblence to Paul is uncanny, especially the nose and eyes.
I've always said how Bernie, Paul and Gemma could be a real family as the resemblance to one another is so much. I think you could be on to something with that type of storyline coming up.👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel like soaps treat the viewers like we're daft , Abi then explaining she wants to blow his brains out and then getting the gun out so we knew exactly what the plan was 🤣 if that was a crime drama we would just get the subtle passing it over in the cloth and knowing what it was from that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know who imran was with? I tried to find a spoiler but nothing came up

Reactions: 3
He looks too old, the dialogue is all out of place because he looks the same age as Max but acting like Joseph!
Poor Jack.

We definitely need a recast there. He's so wrong for the role now. I think he's meant to be the same age as Maria's Liam.

That line were he shouted at Abi 'I hate you' made me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This may have been talked about but I hope the storyline with Jenny and this new sexy bloke is a nice one! She does annoy me sometimes but I hope it’s not a horrible storyline for her after Johnny she deserves some love 😭💕

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.