Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I think this week has been shite they are trying to be clever unless there’s some big twist we haven’t been expecting or speculating over then it can get in y the bin

Reactions: 19

DrLoomis

Just randomly remembering the best scene in Coronation Street's history.

'Ave it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope Lorraine Kelly comes back to avenge the arrow in her thigh. Go all Avengers on the cobbles, Hawkeye that chinless platt down.
Did you see ITV commented just this on their post about Gail leaving lol

Who remembers when Alina tried to act drunk but she looked like she was going blind. Worst acting ever

• Haha
  • Wow

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Rowan’s suits looked sprayed on.
Also why is he hanging around the street when his cult is having their big 2 week retreat… why isn’t he there giving keynote speeches and seminars etc? Oh suddenly he’s got some urgent business to attend to in Balaclava Terrace etc.

so ridiculous.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I'm no expert (obvs) but in real life they would never have got enough to charge Roy with murder. Most of it is circumstantial and just about everything was corroborated by someone else. As for that business with the assault, that was a load of bollocks too.

I think that's why I find it so tedious.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Made up Kevin and Abby said that to Cassie it’s obvious she’s trying to sabotage their relationship and I think she is the one behind the deep fake sex tapes

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
Corrie seem to have a thing about secret baby storylines at the moment: first Toyah and the still birth from years ago and now Bernie and the baby she gave up
I seen the secret baby posted on here and I honestly thought it was a wind up when they said he was named Zodiac !

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sprezza

VIP Member
I still like Daisy. I like that she's morally ambiguous and still sees herself as a victim after stealing 250k. I like that she always looks fabulous no matter what she's going through. The affair storyline was boring but this is much better and she's starting to get some of her comeuppance which makes me like her even more.

Reactions: 18