Coronation Street #17

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shiny new thread for tonights episode ....

Old Thread here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I quite like Bethany over Daisy , I see why people find her annoying but Daisy has done so many awful things she deserves to be outed about stealing the mone
so does Jenni she was barely with Stephen before he died and she's acted like a massive victim it was nothing compared to way he treat Elaine. They dont deserve the money

Reactions: 16
Why the hell was Daisy leaving the diary where someone could find it? Isn’t the back room where all staff have access to a rather idiotic place to store something like that? I get it was in a drawer but just lock it in one of those daft security boxes or something. Why the hell did she even keep hold of it after she had the information she needed? Was she holding onto it as some kind of insurance against Jenny.

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I quite like Bethany over Daisy , I see why people find her annoying but Daisy has done so many awful things she deserves to be outed about stealing the mone
so does Jenni she was barely with Stephen before he died and she's acted like a massive victim it was nothing compared to way he treat Elaine. They dont deserve the money
I think Bethany is driven by good intent, which is the opposite of Daisy - who is an egoist.

Reactions: 9
Seeing what they hide Sair Khan‘s bump behind each episode is the best thing about Corrie lately

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering Bethany sprung the diary out of her bag during the dinner party, I would have acted innocent if I were Daisy and been like ‘that was never here’. 😂

There was zero proof Bethany found it in the pub. But as @stardust1 says, Daisy is thick as a plank.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering Bethany sprung the diary out of her bag during the dinner party, I would have acted innocent if I were Daisy and been like ‘that was never here’. 😂

There was zero proof Bethany found it in the pub. But as @stardust1 says, Daisy is thick as a plank.
it’s comical how they all just conveniently do the wrong thing every single time🤣😭
---
Oof Daisy what a cow🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Gemma Merna (former Hollyoaks) is joining the cast? Wonder what links her character will have

Reactions: 3
Daisy continues to be the worst. It’ll be spun though the way it always is so she ends up as the victim. I can already see it happening with how quick Jenny was to turn on her.

Shes such an annoying overbearing character. Watch Ryan dump her for about 8 seconds and then Daniel will try weasel his way back in with her because nobody can resist the lying selfish pain.

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Gemma Merna (former Hollyoaks) is joining the cast? Wonder what links her character will have
apparently she’s going to be a love interest for Adam. It’s only a guest stint at the moment

Could this be Daisy’s dress?

It’s kinda hideous. It should be really pretty, but the cut is clearly terrible. Daisy didn’t look good in it, neither does this model, so I doubt there’s a lot out there who could pull that off.

It just extenuates all the wrong features.

So after all the ‘will they: won’t they’ of them getting together, now that they finally have got together we've barely seen Daisy & Ryan as a proper couple before they put another spoke in the wheel with the reveal of how Daisy acquired the money to get the pub

It would be nice to see their romance developing more as I’m still not sure whether Daisy is really into this relationship or not

Reactions: 7