Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m grateful for one thing:

At least we didn’t see Sarah get coffee spilt on her shoes for the umpteenth time today

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Laika1234

VIP Member
For me Leanne is the worst character on the street. Shes an arsehole, annoying, self righteous and there’s just nothing interesting or redeeming about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

TheStrawberryThief

I want Roy to be released , but then a special post watershed episode to shows through flashbacks that not only did Roy kill Lauren, he has taken part in every major crime that had happened on the street since his wife died, and has pinned it all on other people. Each time we saw a crime on screen it was really him on disguise.

This is why I should never be allowed anywhere near a writers room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Dee Dee is looking 🔥 lately that pick outfit looked gorgeous on her 😍
Why cant Bethany just keep her nose out and get on with her own life
I can't take any scene with Abi seriously anymore her face is so frozen now she can't show any emotions and her over filled lips are just a distraction

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Spanor511

VIP Member
Simon Barlow is the most unrealistic alcoholic ever. He looks about 12, coupled with his pathetic acting it’s just absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Just caught up and I hate Leanne more than ever, Michael and Glenda made me bit sick in my mouth, I'm worried about Ken (even though it's time he died - not in real life obvs!) and I think a massive shag will do Nick and Toyah the world of good as they both look permanently like they're eating wasps at the moment and I reckon they need to work off some pent up frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ATV2021

VIP Member
This Lauren/Roy "murder" storyline is so ridiculous when Lauren was such a non character. Like what is even going on here

Reactions: 29

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
At this point I'd actually respect the writers more if Lauren WAS dead and Roy was actually guilty. That would be one hell of a twist. Not going to happen though. It's free the Wetherfield One all over again!

Reactions: 28

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Omfg Gail is leaving!

I will be sad to see her go and she is a Corrie icon. I hope she leaves on a happy note and decides to retire somewhere hot. Her character has been on exotic trips by herself before so I wonder if she decides to move abroad? She doesn’t need to be killed off

In the last few years they’ve turned her character into a bit of a joke and made her act like an idiot when in the past she’s always been quite forthright. I hope before she goes that she gets her old personality back

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
At this stage I hope Leanne walks in on Nick and Toyah shagging, and it tips her over the edge & she jumps out the flat window head first.

• Haha