Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrLoomis

Saw this elsewhere, gave me a chuckle.

"Are we 100% sure Lauren hasn't just fallen into Alya's giant "I'm not pregnant" bag? Seriously, that thing could hold a body."

• Haha
Reactions: 23

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The toyah baby storyline is ridiculous. It’s gone from nothing, not even a hint to spilling a massive secret she’s kept for 23 years in like, 2 days? It didn’t come out when Leanne was grieving a child, or with baby Alfie or the baby they were fostering (can’t remember her name?) or any of her counselling training etc not even a hint towards it and now someone goes to the park and suddenly she wants to tell the world.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I hope the Corrie team are willing to club together for the therapy I’m going to need after seeing topless Chesney.

Please do not inflict that on my eyes again 😬

• Haha

Catfan2

Chatty Member
So fed up of the Lauren storyline. All the demonstrations and placard waving, for a character that allegedly had virtually no friends. And the woman pretending to be her mother who spent the night in Roy’s flat, that along with the kidnapping of the dog. Make it stop, please! I say this as a loyal Corrie viewer since the 1970s, some of the recent storylines are the worst ever.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I do love Roy but the clutter in his flat makes me anxious. I grew up like that. now I just don't know why you would keep all that stuff. Whatever frick is point of ' ornaments ' ? Trust me, you live if ur lucky 80 years. Do you reckon ur tik tok generation teen isn't gonna skip all urs and ur grannys shite ? Wtf u keeping it for .
Maybe because you enjoy them? It's not about what you're leaving, it's about what you're enjoying here and now.

• Heart

Mycatismad

VIP Member
So Roy and the others are a bit suspicious of people rn but they let this lady be around him that none of them really know. Very plausible!

And none of them checked she’s actually the mum which she isn’t
It’s absolutely ridiculous- a man accused of murder and getting threats just lets random people stay at his house!! At least try and make it a bit realistic ffs!! As for Lauren, I couldn’t give a toss if her character is dead or alive, just get this storyline over with!

Reactions: 22

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Why was Leanne angry at Nick for keeping Toyah’s secret about the baby from her. He only knew about it the best part of a couple of hours. Leanne found out the same day Nick did. The minute he and Toyah next saw Leanne, Toyah told her straightaway anyway

What did Leanne expect Nick to do, the minute Toyah told him, was he meant to get straight on the phone to her: “you’ll never guess what Toyah just told me?”

🙄

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
just read an article where someone thinks Joel's accomplice could be nicky wheatcroft because she has access to vunlerable young girls and she is supplying them to him would definitely be a interesting twist but not sure corrie is capable of pulling off something like that

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
When that guy, ‘Roscoe’ (I think that was his name), said he wanted to befriend Roy as Stu had told him to, I thought he was making it up and used his name as a way to do something evil to Roy. When Roy was on the phone to Mary and said to her if you see Stu tell him thank you for sending Roscoe to him, when Mary spoke to Stu I was expecting Stu to say ‘I don’t know what your talking about’ but when Stu confirmed it I was like “phew, it was genuine then”

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Always thought stu and yasmeen were an odd matched couple the only thing they have in common is they are both as boring as hell

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Next week Dee Dee meets Joel's parents so I think the storyline will rumble on ... maybe till Xmas?
Oh for fucks sake. They always take the piss with dragging storylines out. That one with Stephen was ridiculous and now we’ve had Paul imminently dying for what feels like 3 years

Reactions: 21

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m sick of Toyah banging on about her doubts about the institute. Yes anyone with half a brain can see it’s a scam but Toyah going on about it all the time is starting to get really repetitive

I say leave Leanne to it and let her get ripped off. You can do all the ‘I told you so’ smugness after Leanne is ruined and crawling to you for help

Reactions: 21