Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Seeing what they hide Sair Khan‘s bump behind each episode is the best thing about Corrie lately

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I'm missing Stephen throwing bins around...
I will never forget when he killed Leo. I was on holiday so hadn't been on here or caught up on corrie. One day I had overindulged in vodka lemonades during happy hour and had to go for a wee siesta in the room so I stuck on some corrie and I was sooooo shocked when Leo went flying into the bin that I nearly fell through the two single beds pushed together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
They were filming in Altrincham town centre today. I walked past as they shouted action, and filmed Gemma walking into a shoe shop. Hope I make it into the scene - watch this space for my Corrie debut! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned… but what in sweet Jesus Christ’s name is going on with the decor in Maria and Gary’s flat??? It’s like a rose gold diamanté fever dream. Gary and Liam must love waking up to that every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Why does nick mostly hang around, dressed like an 80’s Wall Street banker, grimacing at everything?

And when will Simon bloody sod off?! There’s dozens of articles about it over on Metro for months now, but still the lil shit remains on screen.

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
How insufferable is Bethany though? Also her mother Sarah is the queen of pick me the way she’s creeping around Gary

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Bethany is so irritating! It annoys me when an actor leaves a soap because they think they can do better and come crawling back! She went to London and came back a journalist - sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Laika1234

VIP Member
Just popping on to say my daily chant of fuck off Leanne and I hope nick and Toyah have an affair and are really happy togetherz

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Stuff keeps coming up on my fb feed and so many people commenting stuff like “omg I had NOOO idea” “so SHOCKED!!!!” “best EPISODE EVER!!!” “I was on the edge of my seat all week” I’m like are we watching the same show?

• Haha
It’ll no doubt be a secret boy triplet identical to Paul then played by the same actor after Paul dies. He’ll swoop in and save Billy from drugs after Paul’s death.
Adam and Alya are such a bad pairing, no chemistry at all. But then I feel like they are all wooden nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 24