Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
So I just saw a trailer about Lauren and it had Hope in and I thought WHY DID WE NOT SUSPECT THE SERIAL KILLERS DAUGHTER YET!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

LividLalji

VIP Member
If he’s working with anyone I’m voting Hope. She loves her true crime and she wasn’t surprised about the random necklace 🤣

• Haha

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Thank you for the chuckle :LOL: but you do know, that if in a few weeks time, Sally bounces down the stairs to greet Tim and happily announces she is going to train to be a vet, you only have yourself to blame for giving the writers ideas :LOL:
It's no more ridiculous than Asha being a paramedic left in charge on her own the other week

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
They are clearly just recycling old characters and boring storylines now. Just seen that Alina comes back later this year and has a secret child and Tyrone is the dad from when they were together
The surprise twist that nobody saw coming or called years ago 🙄

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
As if Steve wouldn’t know what a commode was? They really have given him the gift of stupidity over these last few years haven’t they? Especially when watching him 20 years earlier when he was a sensible character on Classic Corrie with his great acting whilst splitting up with Karen

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
This Lauren/Roy "murder" storyline is so ridiculous when Lauren was such a non character. Like what is even going on here
And what's going to happen when she suddenly reappears? Whatever the reason is for her disappearing, it will be an anticlimax. It will probably drag on until Roy goes to trial and then she'll barge in during it or something stupid.

Reactions: 20

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
If Joel is going to become the new Stephen, here are the ones I hope he gets rid of

Sean
Jenny
All the Baileys apart from DeeDee
Leanne
Kevin
Beth
Craig
Cassie

Basically can he just obliterate half the cast so they can start again

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
How come PC Tinker was not involved in the arrest of Nathan that’s what I want to know . He’s been involved with every other conviction in the last 3 years

• Haha

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
For me Leanne is the worst character on the street. Shes an arsehole, annoying, self righteous and there’s just nothing interesting or redeeming about her.
She really really grinds my gears. I think it’s partly because she’s a really good actress playing a really annoying character so it hits harder. I struggled to even feel sorry for her when her baby was dying!

Davena94

VIP Member
Hope Roy did do it and he goes on a frenzy killing Nina, billy, Daisy and Sean with some kitchen utensil. Only for Mary to sus him and reveal she’s a secret billionaire and her and Brian will whisk him off to a private island to avoid prosecution. It might seem far fetched but still more likely than most of the shit going on currently

• Haha
  • Heart