Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a horrible thought tonight where I wanted nick to be more nasty to her 😂 I’m really not like that normally. Is her hair a cheap wig? It doesn’t move

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up and I hate Leanne more than ever, Michael and Glenda made me bit sick in my mouth, I'm worried about Ken (even though it's time he died - not in real life obvs!) and I think a massive shag will do Nick and Toyah the world of good as they both look permanently like they're eating wasps at the moment and I reckon they need to work off some pent up frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just caught up and I hate Leanne more than ever, Michael and Glenda made me bit sick in my mouth, I'm worried about Ken (even though it's time he died - not in real life obvs!) and I think a massive shag will do Nick and Toyah the world of good as they both look permanently like they're eating wasps at the moment and I reckon they need to work off some pent up frustration.
Did I miss a bit where Michael and Glenda did the deed? I saw the kiss in the alley which insinuated they’d already slept together.

I agree with ken, he’s just a part of the furniture.
Although doubt he’s going anywhere with his real life money issues. Surprising at his age, thought he’d have a decent retirement fund.

Reactions: 8
Did I miss a bit where Michael and Glenda did the deed? I saw the kiss in the alley which insinuated they’d already slept together.

Although doubt he’s going anywhere with his real life money issues. Surprising at his age, thought he’d have a decent retirement fund.
The episode after they first kissed you saw him sneaking down the stairs 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Yeah I’m really confused.

Reactions: 1
Earlier in that same episode you saw Michael sneaking down the stairs of the pub with Glenda and Michael going out of the back door as Jenny was calling out to Glenda from the bar area

Towards the end of last Friday’s episode we saw them kiss for the first time

Reactions: 3

He had to use his retirement fund to pay HMRC £540k tax he had been dodging since 2012. He has been bankrupt once and avoided going bankrupt twice a couple of days ago by paying it off.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He had to use his retirement fund to pay HMRC £540k tax he had been dodging since 2012. He has been bankrupt once and avoided going bankrupt twice a couple of days ago by paying it off.
Ooh Ken is dirty!! I served him in my old job once. I have nothing of any interest to report though. He wasn’t rude or interesting.

Reactions: 6
Just popping on to say my daily chant of duck off Leanne and I hope nick and Toyah have an affair and are really happy togetherz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As if Steve wouldn’t know what a commode was? They really have given him the gift of stupidity over these last few years haven’t they? Especially when watching him 20 years earlier when he was a sensible character on Classic Corrie with his great acting whilst splitting up with Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This storyline requires Leanne to be so so stupid. The only reason I’m buying it is because she is THAT unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never seen it for a while can someone explain what's going on with Abi. Thank you.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.