Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I will be tuning out soon is completely unwatchable I can’t wait till Paul does I’m so bored of that dragged out storyline the scenes drain the life out of me
The writers have ruined so many characters like Carla she was so fun when she first started so was Leanne
Where is daisy I like her
They need to bring Kym mash back
Rosie and Sophie should come back
---
Can’t stand Glenda and George

Reactions: 9
Think I will be tuning out soon is completely unwatchable I can’t wait till Paul does I’m so bored of that dragged out storyline the scenes drain the life out of me
The writers have ruined so many characters like Carla she was so fun when she first started so was Leanne
---
You think it’s unwatchable now but want Helen Flanagan back. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHY THE duck IS SUMMER BACK
Not watched yet. Might not bother!
---
---
I love george
---
Summers hair wss looking a bit syrupy
Took me a minute to realise you meant wig-like and not sticky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t wait till Paul does
Haha same, I often Google "when does Paul die spoiler". I feel a tiiiny bit guilty, but still do it. All I can find today is a story about him being knocked for six when he finds out about Zodiac, so I'm afraid it will be dragged out a bit longer.

And yes @Cupid_Stunt they have made Steve SO ridiculous now. Why do they do it?! Same goes for Dev and Gemma

Reactions: 5
And yes @Cupid_Stunt they have made Steve SO ridiculous now.
He comes off so thick. Remember the actor used to be able to do drama. He hasn’t done it in years but he was quite capable. He’s just awful now, and that often tone of voice he speaks in. It’s almost like baby talk 🤢

Reactions: 11
I've never seen it for a while can someone explain what's going on with Abi. Thank you.
Someone posted an explicit video of her online which went viral, more appeared of other people but then they all looked like AI so she's trying to get them taken down
---
That women who was on the computer screen (Willow) looked AI! Could all this cult thing just be a scam to get money out of people

Anyone else think the person in car following Toyah is the friend who raped her?

Anyone else think the person in car following Toyah is the friend who raped her?
I'm pretty sure he's from the "Institute", they're depicting the tactics used by Scientology and other cults, to intimidate anyone who speaks out against them? If I was Toyah, I'd go bankrupt rather than pay them off, it's not like she has a mortgage or dependents.
Toyah's police interview was rubbish. If the body of a tiny baby like Rose was discovered, it would be apparent quite early on that she was of very early gestation and therefore unlikely to have been able to survive outside of the womb. Didn't Toyah say she was around 20 weeks at birth? That is very small, and it would be obvious to anyone that the baby wouldn't have survived, no matter where she was born ☹

On a lighter note, I've just come back to Corrie after not watching for several years. I've no idea who most of the characters are tbh, but I love Daisy (her lipstick! ❤) and Glenda, it's good to see gobby Northern women behind the bar again.
And we need more Todd... he's soooo cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit behind so this might have already been resolved but with Abi’s storyline I thought it was def going to be Cassie who did it. Then I wondered could it be the institute? They’ve made Oliver haven’t they so they have the skills. Leanne has been blabbing about Toyah and the baby so she’s probably told them half the squares business too. Just a thought.

On a slightly off topic note did anyone see the drama yesterday that Ryan Prescott is “squatting” in Joe Bunney’s house (Ella Toone’s bf) he ended up deleting the stories but it’s all over twitter. He said their tenancy was up and they haven’t left so he can’t move his grandad in. Most people siding with Ryan saying Joe has breached GDPR and hasn’t evicted a tenant properly and by posting it all is susceptible to legal action.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure he's from the "Institute", they're depicting the tactics used by Scientology and other cults, to intimidate anyone who speaks out against them? If I was Toyah, I'd go bankrupt rather than pay them off, it's not like she has a mortgage or dependents.
This is what I can't understand. Toyah literally has bugger all. No house/mortgage/dependents/business. She's talking about putting a £1000 on her credit card for the funeral. Why on earth is she worried about The Institute suing her or court costs I'd be busy saying, fill ya boots. :ROFLMAO:

I'm also team George and Glenda. They are two of my favourites. Great additions to Corrie IMO.

I like Glenda and I like her and Michael together because it's so random! I don't like the bitchiness they're bringing to her character with this family business story-line though. It feels out of character for her to be so ruthless and stubborn about the business.

Reactions: 6
I was reading that the actor who plays Rowan has come from a family that were taken in by cults. He says himself that his parents were hippies and fell prey to some charlatan's.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Rowan is an awful actor. The scene where he stood up to tell the judge Leanne was Toyah’s sister was so bad

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.