Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand Glenda. I really liked her at first. Writers and producers have ruined her.

Reactions: 10
More like she was a PIsshead
She did get the sack for having her lips done - The press speculated that the reason behind her departure was because of the unflattering lip implants that she had recently had during unofficial leave from the programme.

Reactions: 3
Could Jack (kevs son) be behind the videos?
---
Honestly on that calorie deficit I would either be unable to function or kill someone! I need to move way more, I’ve been ill loads and that’s not helped me at all.
---

What was the age gap there? Do you think they’d do that storyline now?!
Katie was 16/17 and Martin was 20years older. I reckon Keyboard Susan's would have a field day f they did!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Found that episode so frustrating with how they dealt with Toyah. Just don’t think the police would be like that, surely they would be a bit more sensitive and gentle? If they are trying to raise awareness with storylines like this, that would just put people off coming forward if they think the police would speak to them the way he was speaking to Toyah

Reactions: 16
Found that episode so frustrating with how they dealt with Toyah. Just don’t think the police would be like that, surely they would be a bit more sensitive and gentle? If they are trying to raise awareness with storylines like this, that would just put people off coming forward if they think the police would speak to them the way he was speaking to Toyah
Me too. It was quite uncomfortable to watch. Just basically accused her of harming the baby rather than wait for the forensic they just accused her outright!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they’re trying to raise awareness for anything. This retcon of a storyline exists purely to facilitate an affair between Toyah and Nick.

Reactions: 10
Could Jack (kevs son) be behind the videos?
---

Katie was 16/17 and Martin was 20years older. I reckon Keyboard Susan's would have a field day f they did!
He looks so much older as well which makes it worse. Plus they keep arguing like a father and daughter and he's waving her off to school in her school uniform it's just 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So I’m guessing it’s Lauren behind the purchases on Bethany’s card? Could this be Bethany’s way of working out what happened to Lauren

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So I’m guessing it’s Lauren behind the purchases on Bethany’s card? Could this be Bethany’s way of working out what happened to Lauren
If this is the case then you are really clever 🤓😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, Lauren stole Bethany's bag didn't she. That's why Roy fired her.
I don’t remember her stealing the whole bag, didn’t she just take £5 from it? Of course that would have given her the opportunity to steal the card as well but it seems strange if it was Lauren she’s only using the card now and she didn’t use it at the time she stole it

Reactions: 6
I don’t remember her stealing the whole bag, didn’t she just take £5 from it? Of course that would have given her the opportunity to steal the card as well but it seems strange if it was Lauren she’s only using the card now and she didn’t use it at the time she stole it
Has she escaped the trafficking ring and that’s why she is using the card now?

Bethany said the card was still in her purse
Oh yes of course she did. So it’s been cloned. It can’t be Lauren then as she didn’t have enough time to memorise all the card details as she took the £5 out of the bag pretty quickly

As it was Bethany’s former employer’s company card, why didn’t they take the card off her when she went or alternatively put a block on the card?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.