Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about it, and I might be wrong, but I thought children's funerals were free? Or at least heavily discounted? Maybe there are other costs like the headstone that aren't free?

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about it, and I might be wrong, but I thought children's funerals were free? Or at least heavily discounted? Maybe there are other costs like the headstone that aren't free?
Other costs yeah. The basics are free but any flowers or cars for people other than parents etc would have to be paid for

Reactions: 6
Where do you guys watch classic Corrie? I wish it was on itvx app like eastenders. They’ve been adding an extra year every month I think it is. They have 2008-2013 at the moment.

Where do you guys watch classic Corrie? I wish it was on itvx app like eastenders. They’ve been adding an extra year every month I think it is. They have 2008-2013 at the moment.
It’s on ITV3 2 episodes a weekday but I watch on ITVX! Just starting on 2005 now 😁

Reactions: 1
If I was Toyah I'd have taken one of those stupid Himalayan salt lamps and planted it in Rowan's head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If I hear George refer to Eillen as eyelash once more I might just punch the TV 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.