Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess was that she’d taken a pic of the card and was using it and it would tie in with Bethany’s digging into the case. It will probably turn out to be a pointless storyline like Glenda and the robbery

Reactions: 4
Is this actually going to happen though. Seems to be dragging on. God Leanne will be even more unbearable if it happens
It’s absolutely going to happen but it’ll just be them apologising to Leanne and her on the high horse. There’ll be nothing fun about it which is a shame as Leanne is the only character I’m actively rooting against.

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely going to happen but it’ll just be them apologising to Leanne and her on the high horse. There’ll be nothing fun about it which is a shame as Leanne is the only character I’m actively rooting against.
She’ll be the victim once again.

Reactions: 9
I know I say this everytime but Leanne is such a bleeping muppet.
We just called her a bleep.

She’s making me root for a Toya’s / Nick affair at this point 😂
Oh definitely.
---
Billy in those leggings....🍆😳😳😳
We are still watching but I just told my partner that there’s a chance to see Billy’s manly vicar bulge, he’s cracked up and told me ffs because the cat’s jumped off his knee affronted at the laughing.
Hope Bobby doesn’t leave, I really enjoy his scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this actually going to happen though. Seems to be dragging on. God Leanne will be even more unbearable if it happens
Leanne's character could do with a serious rest. She has no redeeming features. Maybe she could go off to The Institute for a year.

I love the way they had DS Swain's hair all tousled and sexy. Like she'd a had a bouncy blow dry to see Carla. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leanne is awful boring and annoying .. that row and monotone voice and his awful hair cut is just ridiculous
I recon toyah will end up pregnant with nicks baby
---
Also that Bobby I couldn’t stand him at the beginning but now he’s calmed down the stupid jokes he’s really grown on me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
At this stage I hope Leanne walks in on Nick and Toyah shagging, and it tips her over the edge & she jumps out the flat window head first.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.