Coronation Street #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm missing Stephen throwing bins around...
I will never forget when he killed Leo. I was on holiday so hadn't been on here or caught up on corrie. One day I had overindulged in vodka lemonades during happy hour and had to go for a wee siesta in the room so I stuck on some corrie and I was sooooo shocked when Leo went flying into the bin that I nearly fell through the two single beds pushed together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is what I can't understand. Toyah literally has bugger all. No house/mortgage/dependents/business. She's talking about putting a £1000 on her credit card for the funeral. Why on earth is she worried about The Institute suing her or court costs I'd be busy saying, fill ya boots. :ROFLMAO:

I'm also team George and Glenda. They are two of my favourites. Great additions to Corrie IMO.
I like George, and I like Glenda but I hate George-and-Glenda. They’re not a couple, let them have independent stories because the sibling bickering is just annoying
---
I'm thinking it is
Me too. It was terrible!

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit behind so this might have already been resolved but with Abi’s storyline I thought it was def going to be Cassie who did it. Then I wondered could it be the institute? They’ve made Oliver haven’t they so they have the skills. Leanne has been blabbing about Toyah and the baby so she’s probably told them half the squares business too. Just a thought.

On a slightly off topic note did anyone see the drama yesterday that Ryan Prescott is “squatting” in Joe Bunney’s house (Ella Toone’s bf) he ended up deleting the stories but it’s all over twitter. He said their tenancy was up and they haven’t left so he can’t move his grandad in. Most people siding with Ryan saying Joe has breached GDPR and hasn’t evicted a tenant properly and by posting it all is susceptible to legal action.
I read spoilers for next week saying it’s going to come out that Corey’s dad owns the tv company that’s made the documentary about him and it was alluding to him doing the deep fake videos too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
FB_IMG_1718316052406.jpg
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but this fella from the Push the Button music video is Rowan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Currently watching classic Corrie at the moment. Oh how I'd love Karen to come back in it

Reactions: 12
Currently watching classic Corrie at the moment. Oh how I'd love Karen to come back in it
I binged classic Corrie for 4 hours yday, had them saved up. Just loved them. When the Christmas episodes were good. Loved seeing all the old decorations etc.

Reactions: 9
I binged classic Corrie for 4 hours yday, had them saved up. Just loved them. When the Christmas episodes were good. Loved seeing all the old decorations etc.
Nearly at the Christmas episode lol...... they were good back then not like these days with silly storylines a 6 year old could make up better lol x

Reactions: 3
Steve these days seems to have morphed into Dave from The Royle Family. Facial expressions and tone of voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.