Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I chuckled at Carla saying "tell them to drop their knickers" and keeping a straight face.

Reactions: 5
If I wanted to watch stereotypical teens drinking , shagging and bragging I’d watch Waterloo road. What an insult to viewers intelligence. What sort of fuckery is this ? get new writers corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I said to my hubby, Paul better not get his PIP assessment before me cause I’ve been waiting since June and lo and behold….. does anyone know how long ago they filled the form out9?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching the last episode of The Long Shadow (the drama about the Yorkshire Ripper) and realised that one of the WPCs is none other than Corrie's DS Swain!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I said to my hubby, Paul better not get his PIP assessment before me cause I’ve been waiting since June and lo and behold….. does anyone know how long ago they filled the form out9?
Not laughing at you at all, but your comment made me chuckle, Imagine saying to them "well how has Paul from corrie got it so quick " 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s a few Corrie people in it isn’t there. Rob James Collier, Katherine Kelly, Jill Halfpenny, DS Swain
Debbie Dingle had a small part, what a comedown! 😂
---
Not laughing at you at all, but your comment made me chuckle, Imagine saying to them "well how has Paul from corrie got it so quick " 😂
What annoys me is how it’s so not ‘real life’ the writers need to do more research !

• Heart
That was described somewhere as her 'big break' since leaving Emmerdale. I was expecting her to have something like the Kathryn Kelly role. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What annoys me is how it’s so not ‘real life’ the writers need to do more research !
In fairness they have to add artistic licence to these things and speed up storylines otherwise people get bored, which this thread has proved lots of times.

Paul's MND storyline has been very rapid. He most likely would have lived with the disease for several years but in Corrie his decline has been very fast. No one wants to watch that storyline go on for years.

Reactions: 9
Clip on this morning showing about Paul getting the fast track form for PIP (life expectancy under 12 months)...which makes his assessment more confusing as my Mum got that form and was just automatic eligibility. No assessment no nada. Unless it's changed now

Reactions: 3
Clip on this morning showing about Paul getting the fast track form for PIP (life expectancy under 12 months)...which makes his assessment more confusing as my Mum got that form and was just automatic eligibility. No assessment no nada. Unless it's changed now
The clip showed Paul there just enquiring about PIP and the nurse/consultant saying they will get the SR1 which is the fast track form. Paul was surprised he was getting that form as he had read about it online that you only get that form if you have 6 - 12 months left. It seems that was the first time he was finding out that’s his new life expectancy

The clip showed Paul there just enquiring about PIP and the nurse/consultant saying they will get the SR1 which is the fast track form. Paul was surprised he was getting that form as he had read about it online that you only get that form if you have 6 - 12 months left. It seems that was the first time he was finding out that’s his new life expectancy
Ah thanks I missed that

Reactions: 1
That was described somewhere as her 'big break' since leaving Emmerdale. I was expecting her to have something like the Kathryn Kelly role. 😊
Did you spot Ross Barton in it as well? I think he was in the first or second episode

Reactions: 1
So I'm wondering if Bethanny coming back is going to play a part in the Daisy/Daniel/Ryan storyline

🥱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.