Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched Queer As Folk last week, my god Antony Cotton is annoying in that too !! Although his voice & teeth have changed. He was, shockingly, more whiney back then.
He’s clearly shagging someone at ITV. He is dire.

Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought he has a very “old fashioned face”, like a kid from a 1930s black and white photo.
He always reminds me of Walley, Norah Battys husband in Last of the Summer Wine. Maybe he has Yorkshire face (says a Yorkie) 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought for a split second that was Rochelle Humes in the factory with Sarah & Carla

Reactions: 4
Why is Carla so dismissive and rude to Sarah? Is that just their dynamic?

Ryan, Daisy would absolutely not have done the same for you 😂

Reactions: 4
That girl was willing to jump into bed with Dylan a bit too quickly, they’ve literally just kissed for the first time

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised Underworld get any contracts. All their designs are drawn in an A4 folder. Has no one ever heard of a computer there? If I was presented with that I'd laugh in their faces. Plus no one who designs there ever goes to college. Nina and now Michael.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’d be great to have a day off from Daisy.
Corrie are terrible for doing this with some of their female characters.

See Michelle, Becky, Carla, etc

Theyve totally ruined Carla's character imo because they've used her so much .

We grow weary 😩

Can see Daisy leaving soon anyway

Reactions: 5
Crystal looks good considering she’s just come out of a coma that hasn’t been mentioned since 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would love working overtime sewing knickers to meet a deadline set by my bosses , not getting paid and they’re sat in their office drinking whiskey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.