Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be one of the worst/boring episodes in years. I’ve turned it off. A Friday night misery sesh. No thanks.

Reactions: 5
Do we think the theme of tonight's episode is going to conclude at Christmas?
I know the bath scene was supposed to be quite serious but me and hubby were howling at it he was like there's no way both of them are fitting ìn that bath

Reactions: 8
I didn’t need to hear that Billy has had the best sex of his life with Paul, please 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I didn’t need to hear that Billy has had the best sex of his life with Paul, please 😩
I think it was actually that Paul was “some” of the best sex of his life.

Just what I want my hubs to say to me when close to death - that I’ve given him “some” of the best sex of his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The second half was written by Joe Harvey hence the humour and innuendo. I need more of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.