Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Todd go to the trouble of asking Ed to drill the door open when he could have just rung Summer and asked for her key? I suppose it was to set up so she could walk in on them all in the ginormous bathroom

I thought it was a bit odd having the candles all around the bath knowing that Paul would struggle to get himself into the bath around them.

There is plenty of room in that bathroom for a hoist to get him in and out of the bath or would putting in a walk-in bath be an option in a rented property?

Reactions: 10
Crystal looks good considering she’s just come out of a coma that hasn’t been mentioned since 🙄🙄🙄
when I came out of a coma (no word of a lie) I had barely any hair left and needed to learn to walk again, she's doing fine isn't she 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Dr in A&E telling Chesney that they do not need to be in there and they are wasting the hospitals time! As if they would say that!! Literally a good 90% of people in the A&E department do not need to be there as what is wrong with them is not an emergency. They either can’t get or can’t be bothered to get aGP appointment. No professional is saying that to parents who genuinely think their child is ill. What is the point of the storyline.

Reactions: 19
I was quite upset about the Paul storyline then seen their bathroom is bigger than in my house (2 bed semi detached) .. very good corrie. Very good.

Reactions: 9
I was quite upset about the Paul storyline then seen their bathroom is bigger than in my house (2 bed semi detached) .. very good corrie. Very good.
Lol the bathroom is twice the size of the flat 🤣🤣

On another note, can Izzy go back to homeworking please, I can't stand her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just read the Christmas spoilers and they sound ike a bit of a snoozefest to be honest 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
Paul looked so handsome in the bath 😃 Didn't realise his Cousin is Caleb in Emmerdale 😳 My two secret crushes (it's the dimples) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This might have been covered before... Why is Paul's speech immaculate with mnd? Same with the pal that died? Not realistic. Didn't see Fernando Riksen like that?! Make it believable Corrie!!!!

Reactions: 1
Why does Paul always hold his breath mid sentence? Really gets on my wick, very odd.

Reactions: 1
This might have been covered before... Why is Paul's speech immaculate with mnd? Same with the pal that died? Not realistic. Didn't see Fernando Riksen like that?! Make it believable Corrie!!!!
I think this might be the next stage of his illness, the coughing & choking leaning towards it affecting his throat muscles. I assume it’s “artistic license” to allow him to still speak while acting, but PLS (primary lateral sclerosis) affects the feet & hands before speech etc. If you Google it, it’s basically his symptoms / diagnosis. There are 3/4 different variations of MND & the symptoms / affects of the illness come in different stages in each one,
My Nan had PBP & she lost the use of her voice & throat muscles really early on in her illness. It’s honestly the such a cruel disease & I’m going to stop watching soon as Paul deteriorates just because it’s a reminder I don’t need, but aware it might raise awareness or indeed help other people.
I google searched Fernando Ricksen & he had ALS type MND.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.