Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For as much as Daisy shites on about Bertie I don’t think I’ve ever seen her with him. I only intermittently watch so does she have a close relationship with him?
To be fair Daniel barely has a relationship with Bertie from what we see 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if that scene with Courtney tonight was filmed weeks later after that weird non-exit on Wednesday. They probably said can you come back in and do an on screen exit for us as we can’t leave it as that off screen one. Otherwise why not just get her to do an on screen exit in the first place
Her hair!! That’s not just me right? It’s awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I was wondering if Ryan was going to start a relationship with Lauren after last night???? But I’m not sure how old her character is meant to be????

Reactions: 5
I hate Lauren. She's an absolute sket. I wonder what her secret is? I wish she'd just duck off.

Poor Daniel, Daisy gave him the full on gaslight treatment, 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate Lauren. She's an absolute sket. I wonder what her secret is? I wish she'd just duck off.

Yeah I don’t know why they brought her back. Nobody liked her before and they certainly don’t like her now. She’s horrid - wish they’d stop bringing rough ass’ into it. Bernie and co are enough for the street

Reactions: 10

They are trying to make her the victim and its really pissing me off. They are going to make out now like Daniels trapped her buying the new house

Reactions: 8
They are trying to make her the victim and its really pissing me off. They are going to make out now like Daniels trapped her buying the new house
It’s so frustrating to watch. She’s essentially gaslighting both men yet were meant to feel sorry for her?

I don’t like Lauren either but at least she’s calling out that both lads deserve better.

Reactions: 13
There's got to be a big storyline coming up for Lauren or what's the point in bringing her back

Reactions: 5
There's got to be a big storyline coming up for Lauren or what's the point in bringing her back
Yeah it’ll be about the person on the other end of the phone that she owes money to. Wonder if it’ll be linked to Harvey if he’s coming back? Although I don’t know how he’ll be let out of prison so early considering he did murder someone

Reactions: 6
He kind of has though. He's still suspicious so is buying the house to punish her. It's just a gross situation all round really

Reactions: 9
He kind of has though. He's still suspicious so is buying the house to punish her. It's just a gross situation all round really
I think he’s testing her - she’s trying to gaslight him into thinking that his suspicions are in his head and he should be trusting her so why wouldn’t they go ahead with the house. realistically she should be just saying she’s not happy or willing to go ahead with it but she won’t because she’s determined to be the victim/martyr the whole way through.

But I fully expect Daniel to go full crazy so that daisy the constant victim will be excused for her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on Wednesdays eps now. I'm no 'having an affair' expert but i'm pretty sure 'affair 101'is turning off ur phone ringer and defo the msg box notifications!!!!

Also, Seans son is growing so fast hes looks likes a mid 30s accountant with a wife and 3 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rewatched Queer As Folk last week, my god Antony Cotton is annoying in that too !! Although his voice & teeth have changed. He was, shockingly, more whiney back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on Wednesdays eps now. I'm no 'having an affair' expert but i'm pretty sure 'affair 101'is turning off ur phone ringer and defo the msg box notifications!!!!

Also, Seans son is growing so fast hes looks likes a mid 30s accountant with a wife and 3 kids.
I’ve always thought he has a very “old fashioned face”, like a kid from a 1930s black and white photo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.