Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably thought she was going on to bigger and better things
She's been quite honest about it which is refreshing.

She said she left, then we had Covid and the found herself having to audition for roles. The grass is not always greener. Pretty sure she'll hang around Corrie for a while this time around.

Reactions: 3
She's been quite honest about it which is refreshing.

She said she left, then we had Covid and the found herself having to audition for roles. The grass is not always greener. Pretty sure she'll hang around Corrie for a while this time around.
I never really liked the character of Bethany, even though Lucy did a good job with the heavy storyline hope when she's back she has a decent storyline and not just mooning around after Daniel all day

Reactions: 6
"Coronation Street #14 A load of old cobblers"

I would have personally said a load of old
💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely Sarah and Carla should be leading by example and joining their unpaid workers in getting the delivery that will apparently save the day over the line instead of sitting in the office drinking tea and bitching about them.
---
I thought Carla was just rude to Toyah there. She’s annoying me.

Reactions: 10
Im assuming Joseph will be coming down with something more serious than covid, that’s just something we live with now like every other cold / flu /illness. They wouldn’t do a covid storyline in 2023 I don’t think,

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Im assuming Joseph will be coming down with something more serious than covid, that’s just something we live with now like every other cold / flu /illness. They wouldn’t do a covid storyline in 2023 I don’t think,
I was thinking it was Gemma developing some kind of health anxiety probably as a result of Paul's illness. Don't know if they would do another serious illness storyline with Paul's still ongoing but could be wrong- they do love to pile on the misery!

Reactions: 11
I was thinking it was Gemma developing some kind of health anxiety probably as a result of Paul's illness. Don't know if they would do another serious illness storyline with Paul's still ongoing but could be wrong- they do love to pile on the misery!
I was thinking the same.

Reactions: 3
Why are they doing another high school bully storyline 😴 they can’t just bring tweens in without them being viscous.
We already had Corey!

Reactions: 12
Why are they doing another high school bully storyline 😴 they can’t just bring tweens in without them being viscous.
We already had Corey!
There are only 2 types of teenagers in soapland:

Cheeky, bratty, gobby, backchatting gobshite
or
Gets themselves or someone else up the duff

Reactions: 6
The Mason is a bully stuff is clearly going to end up being a big shock revelation that he’s gay and that’s why he’s so obsessed with Dylans father being gay.

And then once we’re past that he’ll turn into Corries version of Aaron Dingle circa 2010 or whenever it was he came out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The Mason is a bully stuff is clearly going to end up being a big shock revelation that he’s gay and that’s why he’s so obsessed with Dylans father being gay.

And then once we’re past that he’ll turn into Corries version of Aaron Dingle circa 2010 or whenever it was he came out.

Yes!!!! 100% to him being gay himself.

And, it actually chokes me to say this, Sean has been quite decent with his shouting at Dylan scenes.

Reactions: 15
Mr Giraffe is convinced it’s carbon monoxide poisoning

Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s the most I’ve enjoyed Sean in years… probably ever.
Dylan is the best thing to ever happen to Sean's character. I really like Dylan. I hope they don't turn him into a knob.

Craig I think is the only kid who grew up without any drama.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.