Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
It seems stupid I agree but I think its so that supermarkets arent getting to sell items that non essential, smaller retailes would otherwise be selling. I.e. clothes shops aren't allowed to be open yet Tesco can sell clothes.

As for some of the comments implying media bias is a new thing ... seriously? The media has always been biased and has always takes an angle. Incredibly naive to think its a new phenomenon.
They can though, I believe the rule is if clothes are on a separate floor they can’t be sold, ie tescos with mezzanines etc but if they are on the same floor as essentials they’re fair game. It doesn’t make sense?
Also, how can they say clothes aren’t essential items? I’ve got an 18month old, growing like a weed in desperate need of clothes and her feet measuring how long am I going to have to wait to do that? Or do I just buy her ill fitting shoes and add bad feet to the myriad of problems this lockdown cr*p is causing.
Vaccinate those that are vulnerable and willing, shield those that aren’t, let the rest of us get on with it.
The cure has become worse than the disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
To drive home the government narrative.... This is serious! This affects you! Do as your told!
I was saying to a friend of mine earlier.. If we all had psychology degrees they wouldn't be getting away with this.
More like if we all had some common sense they wouldn’t be getting away with this 😂. But seriously they have done a marvellous job in petrifying the masses. I’m amazed at the amount of people who don’t research anything and just accept the governments narrative. My mum is one of them. But I guess she was brought up in a time where the news was actually the news and not just full on propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

samhneach

I’ve just heard this crazy conspiracy theory about a virus being used to control the entire World population.

It’s ridiculous but, despite the virus causing a condition that 99.95% of people will survive, it’s very existence is going to be used by governments around the World as a way of testing the obedience of the population to it’s limits.

Not only that, but simultaneously governments across the globe will conspire with massive pharmaceutical companies to engineer and deploy a mass programme of gene therapy technology wrapped up as a “vaccine” that will initially be referred to as a “magic bullet” but later be proven to be both unnecessary AND extremely dangerous.

The obvious question is “Why would billions of people allow themselves to be injected with such a substance?”

The answer is FEAR.

Governments around the World will embark on a round the clock, non-stop campaign of fear mongering propaganda aimed at scaring nearly 8 billion people into believing they are ALL potential serial killers if they break the rules. That they will infect and kill others if they disobey. That they MUST do as they’re told “for the safety of others”.

This propaganda will convince billions of people that THEY are personally responsible for the safety of EVERYONE else. They MUST NOT break the rules. They will kill people.

But what rules?

Initially we’ll be told we need to stay at home for just a few weeks in order to “suppress the virus”.

Schools will close, shops will close, as will restaurants, pubs, sports facilities, museums, cinemas etc.

In fact ONLY shops selling absolutely “essential items” will be allowed to remain open.

Heavy fines will be imposed on any transgressors.

This initial “lockdown” will run in conjunction with a series of financial assistance schemes. Not due to any benevolence from governments but to suppress the will of citizens to complain about the imposition they are forced to endure. To stop them getting restless. To quell their desire to rebel. To subdue them.

These lockdown measures will continue (in different forms) for nearly a year during which time legislation will be passed in order to compel the populance to wear a “face covering” in public places and to remain 6 feet apart from anyone they don’t live with.

Additionally we will have the decision of who we allow into our own homes taken away from us.

We will be told how many people we can converse with in the park, (ALL indoor and outdoor group sports will be banned of course), and how long we can “excerise” outdoors.

We will also be informed that we are personally responsible for the ability of our health services to cope during this “pandemic”. If WE step out of line the system will crumble.

And the media will go along with it. Unquestioning. Strangely compliant.

Meanwhile, we’ll be informed that the “vaccines” are on their way.

We’re told once the “vaccines” arrive we can start to get our old lives back.

“WE JUST NEED THE VACCINES”.

By now many millions of routine health procedures will have been cancelled. Millions of essential operations will have been removed from the schedules and waiting lists for hospital treatment will increase by several thousand percent.

Mental health issues will begin to overwhelm millions of individuals and families. Suicide rates will rocket. People will begin unnecessarily dying from cancer, diabetes, heart disease and strokes because they were too scared to ask for help, believing they’d be a burden on health services or they were worried about catching the virus in hospital.

Hundreds of thousands of closed businesses will NEVER reopen.

And all the while we’re told “The vaccines are coming. The vaccines are coming. The vaccines are coming”.

And the vaccines arrive.

And governments start to inject all the elderly and vulnerable.

And we’re told “NOTHING has changed. The vaccines are here but nothing has changed”.

Lockdown continues. Businesses remain closed. Masks are still mandatory. You still can’t even THINK about getting your previous life back until EVERYONE is injected.

And just to enforce this point, new rules are imposed upon us and new penalties are introduced. Fines for “transgressors” are increased and we’re even threatened with 10 years in prison if we fail to comply.

But then we all find out that the “magic bullet” is nothing of the sort.

It doesn’t stop you catching the virus or passing it on to others.

It only reduces SOME of the symptoms in SOME of the people SOME of the time.

And we will need TWO doses.

But it gets worse.

More “Variants” of the virus are detected. They’re given names like the “South African”, the “Brazilian” and the “Kent”.

We’re told the “vaccines” may not be effective on the new variants.

We’re told we may need THREE injections or possibly even FOUR, but these won’t be available for months.

Meanwhile, everything is still shut. There is no end in sight.

And the media still refuse to question what’s happening.

Then something happens.

All around the World there are reports of people dying after receiving the “vaccine”.

In the UK the number of people dying from “covid related” conditions in care homes rises threefold in two weeks.

Why?

Official figures are released regarding the reported numbers of adverse reactions from the “vaccines”. The statistics are worrying.

But they’re brushed aside by officials and “experts” as neither concerning or important. Nothing to do with the “vaccines”. Just a coincidence.

And the media refuse to investigate.

The lockdowns continue unabated.

More people are “vaccinated”. More die.

More businesses fail. More people jump in front of trains.

More children suffer. More families are ripped apart.

By now we’re in an endless cycle of lockdowns, restrictions, rules, fines, arrests, hope then despair, then no hope. Just the realisation that this will NEVER end.

But it’s OK. It REALLY is OK.

Because the vaccines have arrived. And that was the reason for all of this from the start.

Thank God it’s only a conspiracy theory.

It could never actually happen.

Never.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
New to this thread, so not sure if I'm welcome as I usually just lurk but I needed to rant
Infections halving every 14 days, deaths coming down yet STILL we are told restrictions need to remain in place.
The NHS has not been overwhelmed and we are coming into warmer months yet still people seem to find it absolutely ok for them to keep us locked up and businesses shut. I really do despair at what this country will look like in a few months time. I have a 14 month old and I am literally terrified at the kind of world she will grow up in.
HOW are we allowing this to happen, WHY are we not more outraged. If we aren't careful this country will be an absolute mess in 6 months time.

Just grinds my gears. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a Covid-denier but I am aghast at how much we seem to be sleepwalking into an Orwellian nightmare for something which is never going to go away and we have to learn to live with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Anyone else seen this??

ETA - Excited to share the news that I’m now a granny (a dog granny lol). My darling Dolly gave birth to 8 puppies yesterday!! It was definitely a surprise, as the vets said (when they scanned her) that there was just 4!! I’m still in shock, as most Frenchie pregnancies are usually 3/4 puppies!! I’ve got 6 girls and 2 boys - and they are beautiful!! And yes, the pregnancy was an accident, but she’s doing so well! ❤

Here they are!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

1001 others

VIP Member
Something that bugs me about lockdowns, which I've been meaning to get off my chest:

Why are "non-essential items" draped off in stores? Surely if people are already going to the supermarket or wherever for something, and staff are already there as essential workers, it wouldn't cause any extra hassle to just let people buy what they want? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Annieanne

Something that bugs me about lockdowns, which I've been meaning to get off my chest:

Why are "non-essential items" draped off in stores? Surely if people are already going to the supermarket or wherever for something, and staff are already there as essential workers, it wouldn't cause any extra hassle to just let people buy what they want? 🤔
To drive home the government narrative.... This is serious! This affects you! Do as your told!
I was saying to a friend of mine earlier.. If we all had psychology degrees they wouldn't be getting away with this.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Just seen someone in another thread slagging a YouTuber off for going for a Costa coffee and to boots when there are still people dying.

I cannot believe we’re still at this point; being judged for doing normal things, especially things that are actually permitted even when following the “rules”
I blame the government for this 110%. They have divided the population intentionally and have caused hatred for their own personal gain. It's absolutely disgusting. I can't express how much I loathe them at this point.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I disagree entirely with any sort of vaccine documentation for navigating everyday normal life - but I really don't see the issue with it potentially being rolled out for international travel. Vaccine evidence is already needed for travel to certain nations (some countries in South America require proof of yellow fever vaccination) so I don't see the issue.
I'm sorry to say but I'm so bored of this only argument people have.
Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities. Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever.
With the covid jab the choice is being taken away.
If you catch yellow fever then you have a 50/50 chance of living, with covid even the elderly have a 98% chance of surviving.
There is no treatment for yellow fever, we have multiple treatments for covid.

That there is why people have a problem

• Heart

samhneach

Honestly not to be a downer but I really dunno about that. It's crazy to me that the majority thinks we're a "freedom loving" nation (I mean shouldn't everyone be ffs) and we're in this mess cause we're not 'obedient' enough, when in my eyes we are actually a disgrace. They haven't even gotten an ounce of push back after putting us into what will end up being a 9 month lockdown for restrictions to remain for summer and then back in place again for winter. Told the vaccine was the only way out - when there are even undeveloped nations living completely normally - and then told it's actually not the way out and we have years of this to come. There's been riots and massive protests in Vienna, France, Italy etc for much less.

A lot of people were genuinely confused by the Holland (I think it was?) curfew riots as if they had no reason to be upset. When there is no logical or scientific reason to impose a curfew to fight a virus. If it's not about control then why are they... controlling us? Without justification? Weird

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong. But even if I view it as more of a 'fall of the West'/CCP takeover versus a global great reset I think the UK is finished in both scenarios. We seem to be the epicentre of this nonsense and no one's even that bothered. Not sure they can do anything to push us over the edge at this point, it's embarrassing
I would most definitely agree with you.

Story Time: During the height of the financial crisis in Ireland I was working in the UK and part of my job involved travel around the country (I was working in TV ironically lol). I remember lots of people spotting my very distinct southern Irish accent and the conversation was always the same "Why are you all taking it" in reference to what was going on with the bank bailouts here. More often than not I just laughed it off and said I haven't an iota why. There was this one farmer bumped into in Coventry or just outside it on my rounds, I had got a flat tyre in the lashing rain and he helped me to fix it and offered me some tea. When we were chatting he asked me the same thing "Why are you Irish just sitting down and taking this bank bailout and the IMF etc", and the thing was he was so confused by this. It gave me food for thought because it was normal to the Irish, the type of "ah sure what do you expect, we are in a crisis we need the IMF", and "ah sure what do you expect the billionaires need to be paid for taking a huge risk and loosing because they wont bet again in the future".

It brings me back to a video I posted here before by Tony Benn, the first time I ever seen it was a Michael Moore documentary called Sicko which I was watching on a flight to New York. It is about the USA healthcare system and its problems vs the UK and other parts of the world.

The part that sticks in my mind then and even now is Tony Benn saying the way to control people is to "Frighten Them, then Demoralize them", In Ireland during the financial crisis, Frighten them - People were kicked out on the street daily by baliffs (box ticked), Demoralize them - People lost jobs by the thousands weekly, and had no meaning to their life (box ticked) Result, nobody complained about the bailouts, or the temporary charge the Irish people are still paying as a tax today.

Applying the same logic to today.........

Frighten them:
There is a pandemic out there
You could carry the virus and you might not even know
Assume you have the virus
A new strain arriving at the first sign of hope (each and every time and bang on cue)
Non stop media gaslighting with zero balance (seriously nobody is allowed remotely question the narrative)

Demoralize them:
Lockdowns
Continuing lockdowns with no reasonable excuse
Wearing masks that clearly state on labels they are not designed for covid
Job Losses
Unable to see family and friends
Not allowed question a thing or you will be shamed by your local SJW mouthpiece
Confined to what is effectively house arrest

"see i think there are two ways in which people are controlled...first of all frighten people, then secondly demoralize them. An educated, healthy and confident nation is harder to govern." - Tony Benn

3:38 Video Timestamp

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I completely agree.
We know the virus exists, but after a year of living in fear the government can literally get away with anything at this point. People would literally sell their souls for freedom!

As a side note, I have been in an abusive relationship. I see pathological lying and gaslighting a mile off... now, we know they're not lying about the virus, but they have lied about cases - remember how they were double counting tests? Then there's the fact they're running too many counts on the PCR tests which will make more positive cases.
Cases is the key word - that doesn't actually mean that these people have the virus, it means they have had a test back that found the teeniest amount of covid in it. That doesn't make them contagious.

So that's lying

At the start I was scared, I heard 'virus' and immediately though the plague. Fast forward a few months of being right in the thick of it and I woke up.
I saw the abusive relationship the government had with us all, I saw the goalposts move and stopped buying into project fear.
I respect there is a virus, I use good hand hygiene and play by the rules (loosely), and thats it.
My pivotal moment was the 4 step pathway out of this, the last reason being 'no new varients'.
At that moment I knew we were fucked, because after a year of fear I knew people would accept anything thrown at them.

They've sold us down the swany by using every step that was right there, among others, that was right before everyone's eyes

• Heart

Annieanne

More like if we all had some common sense they wouldn’t be getting away with this 😂. But seriously they have done a marvellous job in petrifying the masses. I’m amazed at the amount of people who don’t research anything and just accept the governments narrative. My mum is one of them. But I guess she was brought up in a time where the news was actually the news and not just full on propaganda.
I know. Agreed, simple common sense should do it to be fair. And yes once upon a time the media gave both sides of the story and you formed your own opinion. Those days are gone. I cancelled my BBC licence, they don't represent democracy anymore.

• Heart

Samantha365

I keep forgetting to say this. On my local news last week (look north yorks and lincs) they put questions to east ridings director of public health. One was about reopening nightclubs. The director of Public health said "i don't think there will be a call for nightclubs anymore as ppl will be too wary of being in somewhere hot and sweaty with lots of other people". It really shocked me coming out with such a statement that we could never have nightclubs anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

PinkFong

Just seen someone in another thread slagging a YouTuber off for going for a Costa coffee and to boots when there are still people dying.

I cannot believe we’re still at this point; being judged for doing normal things, especially things that are actually permitted even when following the “rules”

• Wow
  • Angry

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I had a best friend who fell for a psychopath who wrecked her marriage and her whole family were broken. I don't use the word psychopath lightly I am talking about a truly evil man. I tried to help her get away for 16 years. He promised her that he was taking her to New York every year and despite the fact that he never did she's still expecting he will next year. He knew every psychological trick known to man and I watched his every move. Sad as it was I learnt that you can't save people, as much as they need saving.
The point is I ended up predicting his every move. People believe what they want to believe, and once they've been brainwashed it's nigh on impossible to wake them up. Definite Gaslighting!
Oh definitely! Just look at those "look into my eyes" campaigns they've done. I honestly laugh when I listen to them now as they're absolutely ridiculous but to some people it's extremely frightening and they believe it. We're basically in an abusive relationship with our government. And the most evil part is none of it has been done by accident!

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
50,000 people in a stadium in India watching the cricket. But people genuinely believe it's too dangerous to go to the pub after vaccinating a 1/3 of the population. Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Beyoncé? I find her rise to stardom very interesting knowing what we know about Hollywood.

Very sus to me that the manager of one of the earlier versions of Destiny’s Child died and her father subsequently took over, gives me sacrifice vibes. Her relationship with Jay Z in that they met when she was 18 and him 32 makes me think it was some sort of arranged business marriage to secure her fame too. Like that video where she’s just standing there while Solange attacks Jay-Z, she's so subservient.

Fully non conspiracy theory now but her parents going to such lengths to ensure she was HBIC in the band and orchestrated everything in order to use it to launch her solo career makes me think they would have done anything for fame and the first two theories are more likely. I mean it was called Destiny’s Child and not Destiny’s Children for a reason 😂 Also personal opinion but she looks the living definition of selling your soul to me, so evil looking. Literally nothing behind the eyes, she creeps me out

Reactions: 18

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Random but I've just seen that Sarah Harding from GA has terminal cancer and potentially only months to live. What a horrible way to have spent the last year of your life. The thought has made me so sad. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

• Sad
  • Wow

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
People need to ask themselves why they are cracking down on our right to protest. Seems like they're anticipating civil unrest because they've no intention of giving up their powers and know normality is not on the horizon.

I'm dumbfounded that I'm yet to see a group - BLM or otherwise - discussing this assault on our protest rights. When the summer protests happened I was like fuck yes fight the power - COVID or not people are out there fighting for what they believe in. But now they've made it illegal to protest and are intending to keep this permanently and... crickets.

Literally wtf is the UK. Apparently a 'freedom loving' nation yet we're all sitting at home like good little girls and boys waiting to be 'allowed' to protest again. Well let me tell you that day will never come. The days of kneeling police officers is over. But by the time they realise that it will be far too late

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
@chanandalerbong

I keep hearing from people "wait till you have to have the vaccine to travel, all the anti-vaxxers will be up the front" I don't know any anti-vaxxers (and I know 1000s) who would have it for any reason. most of those I know are in fact ex-vaxxers rather than anti. They have had an experience of vaccines going wrong.
They use the term anti vaxx to make you seem like some nut job that doesn't believe in modern medicine. I'm not anti vaccine at all, like I've said both my children are up to date on all of theirs. However this is NOT a vaccine.
Boris has come out today and said the Astra is safe! Well if that honourable man tells us it's safe then I guess it has to be 🤣

On another note, I'm absolutely loving the mail comments now. People are bloody well waking up thank god! Let's hope it's not too late.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart