Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The China social credit system scares the life out of me, as does its “unrestricted warfare” doctrine. I’m not even sure that many people in the UK even know what that means. Part of it is about surveillance, especially on American and British citizens!! The CCP employ thousands of people to spy, and hack into Facebook and other social media outlets. They even post messages on any tYouTube videos that they deem as “disrespectful” the people doing this report to the CCP and are often called the 50 cent army, as they earn 50 cent for every post they do.
Another part of this unrestricted warfare is in narcotics. What the CCP likes to do, is to flood the drugs markets in the U.K. & America ( these 2 countries are top of their list ) with bad batches of synthetic opioids, as well as crystal meth, and fentanyl, as well as many others. They want to see people dying of drug overdoses, and this is actually a very big part of the unrestricted warfare doctrine.
The CCP government/dictatorship treat their own citizens like rubbish, especially the poor Muslim population, who are dumped into these re-education “camps” which are not optional, if you are a Uighur, then you will be taken (forcefully) to these camps, and make no mistake, these re-education “camps” are no picnic, as once in, you are never seen again.
I remembered a story that came out last year, and it was concerning the CCP “hiding” the true numbers of covid casualties. They wanted to let the world know that they were on top of the situation, by welding apartment doors shut, thus trapping the poor people inside, who often starved to death. There was also the strange “disappearance” of some 17 million college students who were due to start school, but were never accounted for. And the reason this story really should have been investigated more (by the international community) ) b)ecause in China, your mobile phone is something that YOU HAVE TO OWN because it’s got everything about you on it, such as medical and banking information. The CCP only have ONE mobile phone supplier, and that’s then!! So, mobile phones are very important, and I think that you have to have it on you at all times, as it also has your social credit score, and the “traffic light” Covid movement “passport “ on it. So, it’s VERY odd that millions of students are missing (died from covid) and nothing was ever really said or investigated about them......(Sorry for the long post, this is just something I feel strongly about, and the thought of us in the UK “following” the “China Model” with the social credit system is really really triggering for me)

Some reading on the CCP’s Social Credit System”

Some reading on the CCP’s Social Credit System”

Here’s a report on the missing Chinese students..

Here’s an article about the CCP’s “Unrestricted Warfare” on the West...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do you ever wonder if we might knoW each other in real life but not know that we communicate on here?
the CCP scares the bejesus out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been convinced my auntie is one of the large contributors to this thread so I've been trying to stalk their post history to see if anything could give her away 🤣🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just seen this... Apparently, the UK has released its “Adverse Effects” Yellow Card re Vaccine “injuries” and are reporting that 12 people have become deaf and 5 blind after receiving the Pfizer jab...

Look what I found!! This is the new Brittney Documentary that’s just been released, and someone was kind enough to download it to YouTube. I know you’re going through a really awful time @Freedomofspeech89 - Maybe this might take your mind off things for a while. If there’s anything else I can do for you, just let me know. 😘❤
Guys, let me know what you think about this, maybe we can all have a discussion afterwards?

I also heard that Prince Phillip has been admitted to hospital as he had been feeling unwell recently. Hmmm, didn’t he “allegedly” get his jab recently??
Unless he got the covid jab instead of the adrenachrome one?? 😬
Will watch this Britney video tomorrow and report back :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been convinced my auntie is one of the large contributors to this thread so I've been trying to stalk their post history to see if anything could give her away 🤣🕵️‍♀️
It's funny you mention this, I have a niece called Moira Rose and sh......................... 😂 :ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: Sorry I couldn't type it without laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dolly (sorry it won’t let me tag) I found the Britney documentary very sad, I can’t believe how sexual exploited she was from such a young age, she has had no life and it seems to get to a certain level of fame you loose freedom and it’s hard to get that back even when you would be happy to give everything up to get it back, it’s like no going back, her dad is a very strange character and doesn’t seem to have his daughters best interest at heart!

I’m from the north east, with 2 primary age children 🧐😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you ever wonder if we might knoW each other in real life but not know that we communicate on here?
the CCP scares the bejesus out of me.
Do you know, I’ve actually thought the same thing!! That would be hilarious!!! 🤪😬

Dolly (sorry it won’t let me tag) I found the Britney documentary very sad, I can’t believe how sexual exploited she was from such a young age, she has had no life and it seems to get to a certain level of fame you loose freedom and it’s hard to get that back even when you would be happy to give everything up to get it back, it’s like no going back, her dad is a very strange character and doesn’t seem to have his daughters best interest at heart!

I’m from the north east, with 2 primary age children 🧐😂
Did you watch the one I posted? I feel so sorry for her...
I live down south with my hubby, you probably know someone in my family...😎

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is definitely worth watching...

The fact that these pharmaceutical companies are protected by our government against any lawsuits connected to the vaccine is absolutely terrifying to me!! My mum was really unwell after her jab, the same as many others, and because there have been no long term studies on what the jab will do to you, what will happen to these people should they become unwell in the future and it’s linked to the vaccine? Surely this should be made clear to people before they have the vaccine?

And just incase missed it...

This is where adverse reactions to the vaccine are supposedly “reported”..

ETA - The reporting of adverse reactions, is also known as the “yellow card” scheme, which I previously posted about..

Last edited:
This is definitely worth watching...

The fact that these pharmaceutical companies are protected by our government against any lawsuits connected to the vaccine is absolutely terrifying to me!! My mum was really unwell after her jab, the same as many others, and because there have been no long term studies on what the jab will do to you, what will happen to these people should they become unwell in the future and it’s linked to the vaccine? Surely this should be made clear to people before they have the vaccine?

And just incase missed it...

This is where adverse reactions to the vaccine are supposedly “reported”..

there are whispers that the EU refused to give them the legal protection they were after (AZ) and that could be a factor in why there was such issues in delivery 😐 (no idea how true this is btw 😂 I’m just saying what I saw)
The EU tend not to give legal indemnity to companies like this.
But I can’t find the resolution to this online.

• Wow
there are whispers that the EU refused to give them the legal protection they were after (AZ) and that could be a factor in why there was such issues in delivery 😐 (no idea how true this is btw 😂 I’m just saying what I saw)
The EU tend not to give legal indemnity to companies like this.
But I can’t find the resolution to this online.
That’s interesting, because when I was looking into Pfizer, they were definitely given legal indemnity, but with AstraZeneca, the report said they had been given legal indemnity in “most” countries, but they wouldn’t name which countries...🤔
This article is from last year, but like you, I couldn’t find an update, which is strange, as surely they have to disclose this information??

Reactions: 4
That’s interesting, because when I was looking into Pfizer, they were definitely given legal indemnity, but with AstraZeneca, the report said they had been given legal indemnity in “most” countries, but they wouldn’t name which countries...🤔
This article is from last year, but like you, I couldn’t find an update, which is strange, as surely they have to disclose this information??

I wanted to avoid the rabbit hole but I did wonder 😂 Pfizer seemed to get it quicker, or they agreed on the details quicker, radio silence on what was decided between the EU/AZ, and that’s the one that out of nowhere said they couldn’t meet the levels promised 😬
The U.K. just gave it to all I think

I wanted to avoid the rabbit hole but I did wonder 😂 Pfizer seemed to get it quicker, or they agreed on the details quicker, radio silence on what was decided between the EU/AZ, and that’s the one that out of nowhere said they couldn’t meet the levels promised 😬
Yeah it’s definitely a bit of a rabbit hole, but I did find this article which says that AstraZeneca have “some” legal indemnity, but will have to pay out on claims “below” a certain amount!!

Yeah it’s definitely a bit of a rabbit hole, but I did find this article which says that AstraZeneca have “some” legal indemnity, but will have to pay out on claims “below” a certain amount!!

so they seemed to be playing hard ball.
Thank you for this I hadn’t looked in a while but I did wonder what had happened. Xx

• Heart
I have another creepy conspiracy video if anyone’s interested....
This is the story of Evelyn Nesbitt, and the Madison Square Garden Murder...😱

Thanks Hun 😘❤
I'm loving these videos! I'm going to go subscribe to his page

Oooo shall we welcome you over to the dark side 😂

• Haha
Oooo shall we welcome you over to the dark side 😂
oh don’t worry cupcake I’m everywhere 😉

I love a good conspiracy even if I don’t get behind them,
I’m just not about the covid tit 😂 I’ve made that clear.....despite making a few very controversial posts myself at times about it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this thread, so not sure if I'm welcome as I usually just lurk but I needed to rant
Infections halving every 14 days, deaths coming down yet STILL we are told restrictions need to remain in place.
The NHS has not been overwhelmed and we are coming into warmer months yet still people seem to find it absolutely ok for them to keep us locked up and businesses shut. I really do despair at what this country will look like in a few months time. I have a 14 month old and I am literally terrified at the kind of world she will grow up in.
HOW are we allowing this to happen, WHY are we not more outraged. If we aren't careful this country will be an absolute mess in 6 months time.

Just grinds my gears. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a Covid-denier but I am aghast at how much we seem to be sleepwalking into an Orwellian nightmare for something which is never going to go away and we have to learn to live with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New to this thread, so not sure if I'm welcome as I usually just lurk but I needed to rant
Infections halving every 14 days, deaths coming down yet STILL we are told restrictions need to remain in place.
The NHS has not been overwhelmed and we are coming into warmer months yet still people seem to find it absolutely ok for them to keep us locked up and businesses shut. I really do despair at what this country will look like in a few months time. I have a 14 month old and I am literally terrified at the kind of world she will grow up in.
HOW are we allowing this to happen, WHY are we not more outraged. If we aren't careful this country will be an absolute mess in 6 months time.

Just grinds my gears. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a Covid-denier but I am aghast at how much we seem to be sleepwalking into an Orwellian nightmare for something which is never going to go away and we have to learn to live with it.
To be honest I think when it gets to spring there's going to be big riots. It's brewing now but apparently the British don't do rioting in colder months 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest I think when it gets to spring there's going to be big riots. It's brewing now but apparently the British don't do rioting in colder months 🤣.
Honestly not to be a downer but I really dunno about that. It's crazy to me that the majority thinks we're a "freedom loving" nation (I mean shouldn't everyone be ffs) and we're in this mess cause we're not 'obedient' enough, when in my eyes we are actually a disgrace. They haven't even gotten an ounce of push back after putting us into what will end up being a 9 month lockdown for restrictions to remain for summer and then back in place again for winter. Told the vaccine was the only way out - when there are even undeveloped nations living completely normally - and then told it's actually not the way out and we have years of this to come. There's been riots and massive protests in Vienna, France, Italy etc for much less.

A lot of people were genuinely confused by the Holland (I think it was?) curfew riots as if they had no reason to be upset. When there is no logical or scientific reason to impose a curfew to fight a virus. If it's not about control then why are they... controlling us? Without justification? Weird

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong. But even if I view it as more of a 'fall of the West'/CCP takeover versus a global great reset I think the UK is finished in both scenarios. We seem to be the epicentre of this nonsense and no one's even that bothered. Not sure they can do anything to push us over the edge at this point, it's embarrassing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.