Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Not sure why you are reading what isn't in my posts? Where did I say I don't trust any Doctors or scientist? Wearing masks is one guideline, not all.

Those of us who might find it tough are willing to do anything not to get this vaccine. I still don't know anyone who has had the virus bad enough to be hospitalised or even have a Dr visit. tested positive yes but no bad symptoms and yet have three dead friends two suicides ( first lockdown) and one vaccine death. She had the vaccine on the 12th and died the next day. No health problems.

This is something that we can argue over every single hour of the day. I believe in the months and years to come a totally different version of what is going on right now will come out into the open. I am prepared to wait and see I don't think the truth can be hidden for long this time as too many are affected. Those who are affected will eventually dig deeper.
You said you only trust those doc/ scientists that are against masks , I agree that people should have the right to choose what goes into their bodies but rage against the machine all you want unless you rely on the state for nothing there’s certain thing’s you’ll have to follow if you want to work or access healthcare.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
You know he got heat for making some real sick comments about Willow Smith and looking for images of babies. I don’t like him at all.
There are absolutely no excuses for his behaviour, and it’s only right that he lost his career over what happened. I should have put a disclaimer on the post, and I wish I had done, as what he did was unforgivable.

He’s a creep. There was a video of his on a previous CT Someone pointed out what a scumbag he is and it was removed. The poster (Joan) who used to be here, said they didn’t know about him and removed it.
I think I will ask if it can be removed. I think that’s definitely the right thing to do.

sdmilne

I think it is wrong that it is the police who are getting it in the neck when they are only following orders from our totalitarian government.

How many of the cabinet do we think are lizards? Boris, Gove and Priti obviously. Maybe Raab. I think Hancock is human.

Vulnavia

Chatty Member
You are such a great asset to this thread Annie. Sending love and hugs to you darling 😘🥰❤

I’m shocked Lis, any idea why?

I definitely believe in the “Mandela Effect” as it’s happened to me a few times!!, also, some posters have also experienced it!! Just because someone doesn’t believe it, doesn’t mean it’s not a real thing to others!! 😬
Can you give any examples of your own experiences?