Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys. You will have noticed the media is constantly discussing how our freedom will be severely curtailed should we refuse the vaccine. Having spoken to a politician friend this is very unlikely to be made law. Think Nuremburg code.
I guess the thinking is that if people believe the latest propaganda they will just think.. what the hell and stick their arm out for the trial injection . For anyone who is scared about losing all their freedoms, and also nervous about the vaccine I say wait!!
Let them make it law first !!!!
I DONT believe they can.
Don't be conned into having this because of the fear.
But our right to protest for example was supposedly enshrined in human rights law but clearly that was all just an illusion as it was taken from us within the blink of an eye. The chances of the government mandating it are slim but the issue would be them standing back and allowing private business to enforce, which is highly likely. For example insurance companies could refuse to provide cover if a business allowed the unvaccinated onto their premises - one of a million ways it could be mandated through the back door. This is what the open letter I posted was referring to specifically. Did he have anything to say about that sort of thing?

Reactions: 6
Ive just set that to record, thanks for the heads up. Its about disinformation, so I hope they're not going to take that opportunity to discredit her
I thought the same. But we are actually freaking out here as it's on record and no one here recorded it. SPOOKY!

But our right to protest for example was supposedly enshrined in human rights law but clearly that was all just an illusion as it was taken from us within the blink of an eye. The chances of the government mandating it are slim but the issue would be them standing back and allowing private business to enforce, which is highly likely. For example insurance companies could refuse to provide cover if a business allowed the unvaccinated onto their premises - one of a million ways it could be mandated through the back door. This is what the open letter I posted was referring to specifically. Did he have anything to say about that sort of thing?
I agree they seem to be able to take our rights at the drop of a hat now. But I do have hope that they haven't made it law yet although I agree that they're hoping businesses do the dirty work for them.
I wouldn't want to be sacking staff who hadn't had the vaccine. I would be conscious of potential repercussions.
I'm not having the vaccine and I will go the legal route if anyone in my family suffers through job losses etc. My politician friend is female and her view was it would be very difficult for the government to change the law to facilitate the removal of such freedoms.
She can't see it ever happening.
Strangely I was having a chat with a male friend earlier who worked insurance during the early days of the aids panic. He said they put up premiums straight away but there doesn't seem to have been any change in premiums during this"Pand emic" Interesting. ☺

I agree they seem to be able to take our rights at the drop of a hat now. But I do have hope that they haven't made it law yet although I agree that they're hoping businesses do the dirty work for them.
I wouldn't want to be sacking staff who hadn't had the vaccine. I would be conscious of potential repercussions.
I'm not having the vaccine and I will go the legal route if anyone in my family suffers through job losses etc. My politician friend is female and her view was it would be very difficult for the government to change the law to facilitate the removal of such freedoms.
She can't see it ever happening.
Strangely I was having a chat with a male friend earlier who worked insurance during the early days of the aids panic. He said they put up premiums straight away but there doesn't seem to have been any change in premiums during this"Pand emic" Interesting. ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly this! They can change laws in a heartbeat now we have covid, and opposing party's will just agree because they decided at the start that this wasn't the time to be political... its been done plenty of times.
I've said the same about the passports. It's all very well the government saying they won't mandate it, but huge city firms have already started the process in asking for proof of vaccine. I may very well end up in that boat with my job, but time will tell.
The government could pass a law that prohibits private firms bringing in proof of vaccine, but they won't.
It much better for them to get what they want while saying that it's not them implementing the rules and step back with clean hands.
Its actually bloody genius!!

• Sad
Absolutely. It will, I am sure, be very cleverly edited to make those that dare to question the narrative look like uneducated morons but we shall see.
It would seem BBC Panorama yet again avoided any potential for balance in what can only be described as a 30 min gaslight fest on TV tonight
No Prof. Delores Cahill on there however, because TV are terrified of her, someone with actual credentials who goes against the grain.

There was a new clip from the late 70s early 80s where it was stated that parts of Devon and Cornwall had been sprayed by plane and people developed Leukaemia. Yet people still deny. Thank you for this dolly. I do t know why, but I am not getting notifications. Brave lady. 100% believe chemtrails are real.

because someone laughed- who’s laughing now! This is a fact, and a disgusting one.

But fear not, the government would never do anything like this against it people. Using them as Guinea pigs. no not at all. And people wonder why I don’t trust the vaccine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning guys.
Just seen this video of a group of shoppers going into a store without masks...

because someone laughed- who’s laughing now! This is a fact, and a disgusting one.

But fear not, the government would never do anything like this against it people. Using them as Guinea pigs. no not at all. And people wonder why I don’t trust the vaccine.
I’ve found a few videos about Porton Downs (very shady ) history. Thought you might be interested..

Interesting report regarding scientists spraying parts of Dorset with chemicals (as referenced by Lis)

There’s also the “rumour” that the “Novichok” poison that was found in Salisbury, and killed 2 innocent members of the public, was NOTHING to do with Russia, and everything to do with the British government using scientists from Porton Down...🧐

I was searching for Deja Vu, and this report about the botched vaccine for “swine flu” in the 1970’s. It’s definitely well worth watching, and actually really shocking..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning guys.

I’ve found a few videos about Porton Downs (very shady ) history. Thought you might be interested..

Interesting report regarding scientists spraying parts of Dorset with chemicals (as referenced by Lis)

There’s also the “rumour” that the “Novichok” poison that was found in Salisbury, and killed 2 innocent members of the public, was NOTHING to do with Russia, and everything to do with the British government using scientists from Porton Down...🧐

I was searching for Deja Vu, and this report about the botched vaccine for “swine flu” in the 1970’s. It’s definitely well worth watching, and actually really shocking..

Thank you watching now.🔥

Also wanted to share this;

• Heart
  • Wow
Thank you watching now.🔥

Also wanted to share this;
Wow, very interesting reading, thanks for posting this Lis, I’ve already forwarded it to my hubby and friends. I hope others will do the same.

This is a brilliant blog post (from Lis “what doctors wont tell you” post) that explains why these lockdowns are just so wrong..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you beautiful souls. For being here, sharing.
Awww, Lis!! ThankYOU for always being such a supportive friend!! You are so important to this thread, and your posts are always so interesting!!
😘🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning guys.

The whole Novichok scandal was hilarious to me I'm sorry. The typically Russian name, instant media frenzy pointing to Putin, so predictable. I genuinely don't believe anything we've been told about this man.

They're all as bad as each other so why are the media/government so desperate for me to fear him specifically? Especially when we're seemingly reshaping our society to the CCP's model rn but it's been radio silence on Xi 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The whole Novichok scandal was hilarious to me I'm sorry. The typically Russian name, instant media frenzy pointing to Putin, so predictable. I genuinely don't believe anything we've been told about this man.

They're all as bad as each other so why are the media/government so desperate for me to fear him specifically? Especially when we're seemingly reshaping society to the CCP's model rn but it's been radio silence on China 🤔
Not so hilarious to the poor woman who died though.. And didn’t the media absolutely blacken her name because she was an alcoholic?? So she doesn’t count? The whole thing was just so sad. I bet her family didn’t get diddly squat from the government, yet the Skripal’s were given a new life elsewhere!! And, they are still alive!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not so hilarious to the poor woman who died though.. And didn’t the media absolutely blacken her name because she was an alcoholic?? So she doesn’t count? The whole thing was just so sad. I bet her family didn’t get diddly squat from the government, yet the Skripal’s were given a new life elsewhere!! And, they are still alive!!
Yeah that was insensitive my apologies xxx

Reactions: 4
The UK is being used a test hamster by Bill Gates/Other shady figures. There's millions if not billions of pounds in Biodata.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning guys.

Really good video (Trader Joes) from a psych point of view.

This is the effects of mass media propoganda and gaslighting and it proves it as their actions don't match their beliefs. IF anyone thought for a moment a deadly virus (such as ebola for example) was rampant you would run away from the potential source and not towards it. This is where media has broken society, where society follows rules and where society don't actually believe in the rules they are following but are doing so through coercion only and not through belief.

It is extremely telling how the employees beliefs are in no way connected to their reality. Example, The protestors enter the store, keeping their distance from employees/customers and shop. The gaslit customers and employees they freak out at the idea of people with no masks coming into the store, because of a a virus that is "so deadly" you don't even know you have it while also knowing more in that store will die of cancer and heart failure. Yet these SAME people who fear all that will lunge at a guy with a camera because this unregulated non standard piece of cloth on their face will somehow "protect" them. It is absolutely fascinating how brainwashed people are. I have looked at labels on masks all of which say in some way they offer no protection against corona virus, why?? because the manufacturers know they don't work and don't want to end up in court. Yet my point being I can put that crap on my face and walk around a store unchallenged! It makes no sense whatsoever.

As for what happened in Salisbury, did you ever notice when BREXIT talks were going bad, Russia always "did something"? It was the best distraction technique they had available. The best way to control the British people is to bring them back to a WW2 mentality, a place when times were hard, but the stiff upper lip attitude of driving on, being valiant is what gets them through it, the "protect gran" slogan is part of it, gran and grandad who were there in the war times. This is why dance/singing acts involving war and patriotism do well in talent shows such as BGT, why people crazed over Tom Moore and why people bought into the most insane restrictions without question while deep down even the most cautious rule abiding people still have that doubt in their minds where their reality does not match their actions but are deeply afraid of questioning it because, and here is the "piece de resitence", the people around them who they love dearly and unknowing to them have been recruited via mass unquestioned manipulation to police it, and that my friends is what you seen in the above Trader Joes video, peoples beliefs not equating to their actions and making absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Really good video (Trader Joes) from a psych point of view.

This is the effects of mass media propoganda and gaslighting and it proves it as their actions don't match their beliefs. IF anyone thought for a moment a deadly virus (such as ebola for example) was rampant you would run away from the potential source and not towards it. This is where media has broken society, where society follows rules and where society don't actually believe in the rules they are following but are doing so through coercion only and not through belief.

It is extremely telling how the employees beliefs are in no way connected to their reality. Example, The protestors enter the store, keeping their distance from employees/customers and shop. The gaslit customers and employees they freak out at the idea of people with no masks coming into the store, because of a a virus that is "so deadly" you don't even know you have it while also knowing more in that store will die of cancer and heart failure. Yet these SAME people who fear all that will lunge at a guy with a camera because this unregulated non standard piece of cloth on their face will somehow "protect" them. It is absolutely fascinating how brainwashed people are. I have looked at labels on masks all of which say in some way they offer no protection against corona virus, why?? because the manufacturers know they don't work and don't want to end up in court. Yet my point being I can put that crap on my face and walk around a store unchallenged! It makes no sense whatsoever.

As for what happened in Salisbury, did you ever notice when BREXIT talks were going bad, Russia always "did something"? It was the best distraction technique they had available. The best way to control the British people is to bring them back to a WW2 mentality, a place when times were hard, but the stiff upper lip attitude of driving on, being valiant is what gets them through it, the "protect gran" slogan is part of it, gran and grandad who were there in the war times. This is why dance/singing acts involving war and patriotism do well in talent shows such as BGT, why people crazed over Tom Moore and why people bought into the most insane restrictions without question while deep down even the most cautious rule abiding people still have that doubt in their minds where their reality does not match their actions but are deeply afraid of questioning it because, and here is the "piece de resitence", the people around them who they love dearly and unknowing to them have been recruited via mass unquestioned manipulation to police it, and that my friends is what you seen in the above Trader Joes video, peoples beliefs not equating to their actions and making absolutely no sense.
I heard our Taoiseach (Prime Minister) here in Ireland, being asked on telly, the other week, how he thought masks could be enforced on public transport and in shops, when they first became mandatory. He replied that he knew the public would enforce it on each other!
I think part of it is that the people who are frightened will tell off those not wearing masks because they are literally scared of catching the virus from them.
On the other hand, you have people who aren't that scared but dislike wearing a mask, and so if they spot someone not wearing one, their attitude is "who do you think you are?! If I have to wear one, you bloody well do too!".
Then there's the guilt tripping of being made to feel selfish and uncaring, if you don't wear one.
The whole thing is a nightmare! The Government psychologists have really done a number on us all.
Those Trader Joe staff were so childish in their reactions; swearing, V signs, and throwing the bag of crisps! It was like they were feeling a bit overwhelmed and kind of panicked.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Beyoncé? I find her rise to stardom very interesting knowing what we know about Hollywood.

Very sus to me that the manager of one of the earlier versions of Destiny’s Child died and her father subsequently took over, gives me sacrifice vibes. Her relationship with Jay Z in that they met when she was 18 and him 32 makes me think it was some sort of arranged business marriage to secure her fame too. Like that video where she’s just standing there while Solange attacks Jay-Z, she's so subservient.

Fully non conspiracy theory now but her parents going to such lengths to ensure she was HBIC in the band and orchestrated everything in order to use it to launch her solo career makes me think they would have done anything for fame and the first two theories are more likely. I mean it was called Destiny’s Child and not Destiny’s Children for a reason 😂 Also personal opinion but she looks the living definition of selling your soul to me, so evil looking. Literally nothing behind the eyes, she creeps me out

Reactions: 18
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Beyoncé? I find her rise to stardom very interesting knowing what we know about Hollywood.

Very sus to me that the manager of one of the earlier versions of Destiny’s Child died and her father subsequently took over, gives me sacrifice vibes. Her relationship with Jay Z in that they met when she was 18 and him 32 makes me think it was some sort of arranged business marriage to secure her fame too. Like that video where she’s just standing there while Solange attacks Jay-Z, she's so subservient.

Fully non conspiracy theory now but her parents going to such lengths to ensure she was HBIC in the band and orchestrated everything in order to use it to launch her solo career makes me think they would have done anything for fame and the first two theories are more likely. I mean it was called Destiny’s Child and not Destiny’s Children for a reason 😂 Also personal opinion but she looks the living definition of selling your soul to me, so evil looking. Literally nothing behind the eyes, she creeps me out
I remember reading something years ago about Aaliya and something to do with her death and Beyoncé becoming this big star! Il see if I can find it X

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember reading something years ago about its and something to do with her death and Beyoncé becoming this big star! Il see if I can find it X
I also remember something about that, and it’s similar to the Lisa “left eye” Lopez, who was in a very successful girl group, but died in a car accident in Honduras. And even though it was quite a bad accident, the other 3 passengers all survived. You can even see video footage of this happening as the other passenger in the front seat was filming Lisa, and it’s really eerie to watch Lisa loose control of the jeep, and everyone was screaming, and then the film cuts out. Also, just before she died, Lisa was involved in a road accident, and she actually ran over a young boy from the village. It was all incredibly sad, and Lisa offered to help the boy’s family by paying for his funeral, and she also gave the family some money as well. The creepy part was that Lisa asked the boys mother if she could “keep his shoes”, which is just plain weird, but Lisa was becoming involved with the “voodoo” religion, and she felt that keeping the boy’s shoes would help her find peace. The other thing she said, was that the dead boy’s spirit wanted her to die so they would be “even”. She actually told everyone in her “commune” about this, and the next day was when the car accident happened and (only) Lisa died. I saw a documentary about her last year, and I’ve never forgotten it. I should have added that Lisa was part of the group TLC.
This is the video of Lisa just before the accident. I’ve always wondered how no one else died in that accident, it doesn’t make sense, because no one was wearing seatbelts (that I noticed)

ETA - I’ve always thought that Beyonce wore a moon bump when she was first pregnant, as she used a surrogate who lived in New York. Also, she apparently used the same surrogate for her other babies. I know there was a video going round of Beyonce being interviewed, and when she sat down, you could literally see her (foam) moon bump actually creasing in half!! 😂
Another one who used a moon bump recently was Janet Jackson, but her moon bump was a silicone one, so no creasing for her!! But, I also think that there’s not many people who were buying her story of “starting a family at the age of 50”. Honestly, these celebs must think that we’re all guillable idiots!! ...🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.