Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen someone in another thread slagging a YouTuber off for going for a Costa coffee and to boots when there are still people dying.

I cannot believe we’re still at this point; being judged for doing normal things, especially things that are actually permitted even when following the “rules”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just seen someone in another thread slagging a YouTuber off for going for a Costa coffee and to boots when there are still people dying.

I cannot believe we’re still at this point; being judged for doing normal things, especially things that are actually permitted even when following the “rules”
I blame the government for this 110%. They have divided the population intentionally and have caused hatred for their own personal gain. It's absolutely disgusting. I can't express how much I loathe them at this point.

Reactions: 21
We really are fucked. The government has played us all so well - giving us no hope and not a scrap of normality has people resigned to this life and genuinely believing that there's no way back to normal - only periodic lockdowns for years to come, regular testing, yearly vaccines, and lifelong freedom passes as a new way of life.

The only thing that should 'prepare' is the NHS. What possible justification do they have for not having the funding and capacity in place next winter? We've gone balls deep to the tune of £400b so why not actually fund the NHS so this never happens again? Why are more lockdowns always seemingly the goal that they're priming us for? Furlough extended to September and being told to expect a 'difficult autumn', I think we know what that means (y)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the news that billionaire Olivier Dassault has been killed in an aviation accident. He has close links to the Rothschilds and Sarkozy 👀 I’m sure it’s just a terribly unfortunate accident...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules here, so mods feel free to delete.
I've been desperately trying to follow the Harry & Meghan thread (which is a mission!)
and I've just seen this

FacebookTwitterRedditPinterestTumblrWhatsAppEmail

If that doesn't work then its comment 561 on page 29. I don't know how to link the thread, or even if I'm allowed!! 🙈

Reactions: 3
Woman asks about international vaccine passports and Johnson responds "work is being done" on them for the "domestic UK economy" as well as internationally. It's obvious what they have planned, none of this is up in the air or up for discussion and we can't say we weren't warned - they cannot make one statement without bringing them up. Not sure who's driving all this (whether it's the CCP or a larger entity) but I am confident that eventually we'll all be living CCP style whether we like it or not. Only thing that could stop them now is massive civil unrest and I think there's a better chance of hell freezing over than Brits fighting for their freedom. I'm coming Tanzania, put the fckin kettle on

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The thing is surely this is completely illegal! To force someone to take an experimental vaccine which is still undergoing trials!? I honestly don't know how they can do this without some major lawsuits happening.

@chanandlerbong this may be something you want to watch. There are people out there fighting for us ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing is surely this is completely illegal! To force someone to take an experimental vaccine which is still undergoing trials!? I honestly don't know how they can do this without some major lawsuits happening.
Probably is, mandating or coercing someone into any medical procedure is against the Nuremberg Code. But removing our right to protest and freedom of movement was 'illegal' too, didn't stop them doing it. They won't be held to account whatever they do so the concept of what's legal/illegal/ethical/unethical is irrelevant at this point. I think any legal challenge will go the same way as the Dolan case - i.e. thrown out and appeals denied. The courts aren't on side either

@chanandlerbong this may be something you want to watch. There are people out there fighting for us ❤
Yes I've seen that! I ❤ him

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Saw this today. Reminds me of a show I used to love when I was younger called Dark angel. An EMP attack was launched over america.

Worrying times ahead....
I agree.

This is old but they also have Amazon Key in the US.

Last edited:
My whole FB feed seems to be filled with either loving photos of the Queen and hate for Megan or love for Megan and hate for the royals. Every group and forum talking about them arguing about them

So easily distracted, "Hey don't look here, look over there"

Job done

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My whole FB feed seems to be filled with either loving photos of the Queen and hate for Megan or love for Megan and hate for the royals. Every group and forum talking about them arguing about them

So easily distracted, "Hey don't look here, look over there"

Job done
To be honest given what's going on right now I don't understand how anyone can be remotely concerned about that. We are basically prisoners in our own homes with our basic freedoms taken away from us and they are talking about trying to force us into taking part in a medical experiment. But yeah lets talk about some privileged people!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I've been desperately trying to follow the Harry & Meghan thread (which is a mission!)
and I've just seen this

If that doesn't work then its comment 561 on page 29. I don't know how to link the thread, or even if I'm allowed!! 🙈
If you look at how Megsy cursties (barely) and the ridiculously deep curtsies that Fergie has pulled off over the years, there is NFW that Fergie taught Megsy anything. since Megsy shar all over Eugenie's nuptials by 1) forcing them to be postponed to accommomdate Megsy's farce, 2) demanding the emerald tiara that Eugenie had already chosen, and 3) announcing her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding, Fergie has a terrific opportunity to correct the narrative. Please Fergie. It is International Woman's Day. Set a Woman straight!

Is this it? ... What part of it stands out?

Reactions: 2
If you look at how Megsy cursties (barely) and the ridiculously deep curtsies that Fergie has pulled off over the years, there is NFW that Fergie taught Megsy anything. since Megsy shar all over Eugenie's nuptials by 1) forcing them to be postponed to accommomdate Megsy's farce, 2) demanding the emerald tiara that Eugenie had already chosen, and 3) announcing her pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding, Fergie has a terrific opportunity to correct the narrative. Please Fergie. It is International Woman's Day. Set a Woman straight!

Is this it? ... What part of it stands out?
No I think it was in reference to the part where another person was contacted to be HARRYS WIFE with the intent of destroying the royal family.

hope this is allowed, sorry in advance if not,

This is the #content I’m here for 😂
Thank you. Just a wee bit of info in case anyone here ever considers going there. 😁

and I've just seen this

That thread has more conspiracies than this one. The idea/nonsense that Meghan was chosen to marry Harry and destroy the BRF was discussed on that thread quite a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you. Just a wee bit of info in case anyone here ever considers going there. 😁

That thread has more conspiracies than this one. The idea/nonsense that Meghan was chosen to marry Harry and destroy the BRF was discussed on that thread quite a lot.
That was my post! Seriously, I do believe it has merit. As do a lot of things labeled as conspiracies for now, but let's wait and see what unfolds 😜

No I think it was in reference to the part where another person was contacted to be HARRYS WIFE with the intent of destroying the royal family.

hope this is allowed, sorry in advance if not,

It's definitely true ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The UK is literally clown land and a horror show wrapped in one. Our government is producing fake polls to justify implementing something they deemed “discriminatory and wrong” 😂

Also if this is our last lockdown like Johnson says, this makes no sense? Venues are opening for good in July (apparently), before we’ve all been able to be vaccinated. How would they be able to roll this out if everything is back to normal and we’re all mingling anyway? Furlough extended till September tells us all we need to know - they’re lying again. I dunno about social distancing for summer but either way this is not the last lockdown and vaccine passports are a certainty despite what they say.

It's so bizarre how things are looking so hopeful overseas yet the UK is hurtling towards becoming China 2.0. I think there is hope for the future just not here tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The UK is literally clown land and a horror show wrapped in one. Our government is producing fake polls to justify implementing something they deemed “discriminatory and wrong” 😂

Also if this is our last lockdown like Johnson says, this makes no sense? Venues are opening for good in July (apparently), before we’ve all been able to be vaccinated. How would they be able to roll this out if everything is back to normal and we’re all mingling anyway? Furlough extended till September tells us all we need to know - they’re lying again. I dunno about social distancing for summer but either way this is not the last lockdown and vaccine passports are a certainty despite what they say.

It's so bizarre how things are looking so hopeful overseas yet the UK is hurtling towards becoming China 2.0. I think there is hope for the future just not here tbh.
At this stage we know for almost certainty that Boris has sold us off to the highest global bidder. It's the same for the Israelis president. Boris is a sinister character who has absolutely no family or moral values. It's quite frightening that we have no opposition from labour either. Another leader only interested in himself. The only thing we can hope for is that there is someone somewhere building a legal case against all this madness. It's a massive crime against humanity and evil. I think the may elections will be a huge referendum on lockdowns as well. Not that they care with their fake polls 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else seen this??

ETA - Excited to share the news that I’m now a granny (a dog granny lol). My darling Dolly gave birth to 8 puppies yesterday!! It was definitely a surprise, as the vets said (when they scanned her) that there was just 4!! I’m still in shock, as most Frenchie pregnancies are usually 3/4 puppies!! I’ve got 6 girls and 2 boys - and they are beautiful!! And yes, the pregnancy was an accident, but she’s doing so well! ❤

Here they are!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else seen this??

ETA - Excited to share the news that I’m now a granny (a dog granny lol). My darling Dolly gave birth to 8 puppies yesterday!! It was definitely a surprise, as the vets said (when they scanned her) that there was just 4!! I’m still in shock, as most Frenchie pregnancies are usually 3/4 puppies!! I’ve got 6 girls and 2 boys - and they are beautiful!! And yes, the pregnancy was an accident, but she’s doing so well! ❤
Congratulations Dolly! How wonderful!! Are you going to sell or keep them? I'm so impatient to get my little girl now! Cannot wait!

On a separate note, I was speaking to my hairdresser today and she said her friend has fibroids and had a Covid vaccine and ended up in hospital for 3 days!! She asked if it could be linked to the vaccine and they said they couldn't rule it out!!!

• Wow
Congratulations Dolly! How wonderful!! Are you going to sell or keep them? I'm so impatient to get my little girl now! Cannot wait!

On a separate note, I was speaking to my hairdresser today and she said her friend has fibroids and had a Covid vaccine and ended up in hospital for 3 days!! She asked if it could be linked to the vaccine and they said they couldn't rule it out!!!
Thankyou!! I would love to keep all of them!! But I don’t think I’m allowed 😂. They are just adorable, but Dolly isn’t making enough milk, so I’m topping them up by bottle feeding every 2 hours, I’m going to be knackered in a few days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.