Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are now so giddy with the road map out of lockdown that I think it'll be even easier for the powers that be to bring out the passport / mandatory as now people are already excited for what they have seen may be coming and nothing will get in the way of it.

Quite a few people I have spoken too will be getting the vaccine but interestingly not a single one mentioned it for health.... Each one said for freedom 😱
It's honestly making me sick. He's made one statement about normal life in JULY at the EARLIEST and people are losing their minds with excitement. What about the 5 months until then????? We've vaccinated a 1/3 of the population already!!

I'm completely baffled about what there is to be excited about? We have at least 3 more months (so, a month longer than this year so far) until we can sit inside at a restaurant, café or pub, but still rule of 6. 2 more months until we can sit outside at a restaurant, café or pub, but still rule of 6. 1 more month until we can play golf for god sake. And can I please remind everyone that these are the earliest possible dates. Everyone is high on hopium and ignoring that inconvenient fact

Any parents on Twitter give this a like if you would contribute

Evidence that everything they say is total and utter bollocks

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Had a reply to
my recent email to Bel Mooney. Apparently femail online have been inundated by members of the public giving evidence of relatives falsely having covid as the cause of death. Not a surprise as we knew they were inflating the figures to persuade us into taking the vaccine. Please if you're taking this vaccine because you truly believe it's safe then go ahead. But if you're just taking it so you can go on holiday this year, I'd call that madness.
Also I just spoke to a friend whose mother had the Pfizer experimental vac two weeks ago. Suddenly at weekend she started feeling quite poorly. The doctor gave her a covid test. My friend asked if I thought the doctors are being paid extra for tests. She's very worried.
Well I suppose now we know they're falsifying death certificates and not sacking the guilty Matt Hancock then anything is possible. These are no longer theories folks these are Facts!!

Incidentally, on the Bel Mooney article over 7000 people agreed with the best rated comment. It was someone saying the same thing had happened with their relative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Had a reply to
my recent email to Bel Mooney. Apparently femail online have been inundated by members of the public giving evidence of relatives falsely having covid as the cause of death. Not a surprise as we knew they were inflating the figures to persuade us into taking the vaccine. Please if you're taking this vaccine because you truly believe it's safe then go ahead. But if you're just taking it so you can go on holiday this year, I'd call that madness.
Also I just spoke to a friend whose mother had the Pfizer experimental vac two weeks ago. Suddenly at weekend she started feeling quite poorly. The doctor gave her a covid test. My friend asked if I thought the doctors are being paid extra for tests. She's very worried.
Well I suppose now we know they're falsifying death certificates and not sacking the guilty Matt Hancock then anything is possible. These are no longer theories folks these are Facts!!

I feel this is a great distraction to take the heat off Mat Hancock and Co. I'm a normal working class mother and certainly no genius but even I can see they have promised very little and the public are lapping it up.

Reactions: 10
I disagree entirely with any sort of vaccine documentation for navigating everyday normal life - but I really don't see the issue with it potentially being rolled out for international travel. Vaccine evidence is already needed for travel to certain nations (some countries in South America require proof of yellow fever vaccination) so I don't see the issue.

Reactions: 8
I feel this is a great distraction to take the heat off Mat Hancock and Co. I'm a normal working class mother and certainly no genius but even I can see they have promised very little and the public are lapping it up.
I know it's becoming so transparent now that we're predicting them. People have been conned into the vaccine on the promise of freedom. Now they're hinting they won't be allowed until we all have it. So people turn on each other. He should be locked up. You sound pretty intelligent to me and the most important thing is to listen to our instincts I think. Listen to what your gut tells you. I have a brilliant book somewhere all about your intuition. I will try and find out the title.

Reactions: 10
I disagree entirely with any sort of vaccine documentation for navigating everyday normal life - but I really don't see the issue with it potentially being rolled out for international travel. Vaccine evidence is already needed for travel to certain nations (some countries in South America require proof of yellow fever vaccination) so I don't see the issue.
I'm sorry to say but I'm so bored of this only argument people have.
Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities. Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever.
With the covid jab the choice is being taken away.
If you catch yellow fever then you have a 50/50 chance of living, with covid even the elderly have a 98% chance of surviving.
There is no treatment for yellow fever, we have multiple treatments for covid.

That there is why people have a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So to sum up:
  • We were told normality by Christmas. Then Easter. It is now July.
  • It was once the over 70s were vaccinated. Then the over 60s. Then the over 50s. Now number of vaccinations has been taken off the table as a measure. As has the R number that they previously held us to ransom with because it’s now below 1. The same with hospital admissions. This time it’s just, ‘the data’, i.e anything we can make up to keep you in this hell for longer.
  • The vaccine changed nothing whatsoever - for the second time the only thing that has brought an end to restrictions is the summer season.
  • 6 months of lockdown (at least) and a vaccine gets us rule of 6 OUTDOOR hospitality.
  • 7 months of lockdown (at least) and a vaccine gets us rule of 6 indoor hospitality.
How can anyone actually believe the garbage that is coming out of his mouth at this point? People are giddy with excitement because he's specified his umpteenth 'normality' date. Carrot and stick. Not only has absolutely everything the government said up until now been a lie, but if everything was going to open from July WHY are they STILL discussing vaccine passports allowing venues to reopen? They can't make one statement without bringing them up despite having apparently ruled them out. We all know it's coming

Interesting choice of words too... Certificate Of Vaccination ID

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So to sum up:
  • It was once the over 70s were vaccinated. Then the over 60s. Then the over 50s. Now number of vaccinations has been taken off the table as a measure. As has the R number that they previously held us to ransom with because it’s now below 1. The same with hospital admissions. This time it’s just, ‘the data’, i.e anything we can make up to keep you in this hell for longer.
  • The vaccine changed nothing whatsoever - for the second time the only thing that has brought an end to restrictions is the summer season.
  • 6 months of lockdown (at least) and a vaccine gets us rule of 6 OUTDOOR hospitality.
  • 7 months of lockdown (at least) and a vaccine gets us rule of 6 indoor hospitality.
How can anyone actually believe the garbage that is coming out of his mouth at this point? People are giddy with excitement because he's specified his umpteenth 'normality' date. Carrot and stick. Not only has absolutely everything the government said up until now been a lie, but if everything was going to open from July WHY are they STILL discussing vaccine passports allowing venues to reopen? They can't make one statement without bringing them up despite having apparently ruled them out. We all know it's coming

Part of me thinks it all boils down to these Covid contracts. They've got a lot of mates making a lot of money out of this so they're going to string it out for as long as they possibly can. It's disgusting and immoral but so are they.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So to sum up:

Interesting choice of words too... Certificate Of Vaccination ID
Well summed up. And what's worse they are making the frightened public do their dirty work and setting brother against sister in the process. I've known people literally bullied into having an experimental vaccine because they're sweet trusting people, as the bullied often are. Choose the vaccine, we're not going to bully you into declining. Just afford us the same fe...kin courtesy.

Reactions: 7
I know it's becoming so transparent now that we're predicting them. People have been conned into the vaccine on the promise of freedom. Now they're hinting they won't be allowed until we all have it. So people turn on each other. He should be locked up. You sound pretty intelligent to me and the most important thing is to listen to our instincts I think. Listen to what your gut tells you. I have a brilliant book somewhere all about your intuition. I will try and find out the title.
My instincts tell me im being gas lit with this road map. I'm on the fence as to what is actually going on but I will say it's blatantly obvious that the Tories are looking after the rich and their doners at the expense of the working class. Profiting out of a pandemic is morally wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry to say but I'm so bored of this only argument people have.
Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities. Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever.
With the covid jab the choice is being taken away.
If you catch yellow fever then you have a 50/50 chance of living, with covid even the elderly have a 98% chance of surviving.
There is no treatment for yellow fever, we have multiple treatments for covid.

That there is why people have a problem
I don't think you read my post.

"Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities" - where did I say they did?? I literally said in my post I disagreed with the idea of a vaccine for day to day activities, the point I was making was around international travel.
"Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever." - this is pretty much the point I was making. If other countries mandate a need for a covid vaccine, thats up to them - people who opt not to take it will have to travel elsewhere.

Bored of it or not, the fact is there is precedence for this sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
My instincts tell me im being gas lit with this road map. I'm on the fence as to what is actually going on but I will say it's blatantly obvious that the Tories are looking after the rich and their doners at the expense of the working class. Profiting out of a pandemic is morally wrong on so many levels.
Absolutely. They've ruined our lives, mental health, children's futures, plunged millions into unemployment and poverty just so they can enrich themselves. That was clear to me when Hancock said he wanted to use the testing system to fight the flu after COVID. They're terrified of the COVID gravy train coming to a halt and it's easy to see how reluctant they probably are to return our freedoms, even without a deeper agenda at play.

Offering free flu tests for all? Not really a money spinner. Making it a legal requirement to have weekly flu tests during respiratory virus season to 'protect the NHS' and earn your green pass to participate in society? Helloooooooo 💰 💰 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I had a best friend who fell for a psychopath who wrecked her marriage and her whole family were broken. I don't use the word psychopath lightly I am talking about a truly evil man. I tried to help her get away for 16 years. He promised her that he was taking her to New York every year and despite the fact that he never did she's still expecting he will next year. He knew every psychological trick known to man and I watched his every move. Sad as it was I learnt that you can't save people, as much as they need saving.
The point is I ended up predicting his every move. People believe what they want to believe, and once they've been brainwashed it's nigh on impossible to wake them up. Definite Gaslighting!

Reactions: 11
I had a best friend who fell for a psychopath who wrecked her marriage and her whole family were broken. I don't use the word psychopath lightly I am talking about a truly evil man. I tried to help her get away for 16 years. He promised her that he was taking her to New York every year and despite the fact that he never did she's still expecting he will next year. He knew every psychological trick known to man and I watched his every move. Sad as it was I learnt that you can't save people, as much as they need saving.
The point is I ended up predicting his every move. People believe what they want to believe, and once they've been brainwashed it's nigh on impossible to wake them up. Definite Gaslighting!
Oh definitely! Just look at those "look into my eyes" campaigns they've done. I honestly laugh when I listen to them now as they're absolutely ridiculous but to some people it's extremely frightening and they believe it. We're basically in an abusive relationship with our government. And the most evil part is none of it has been done by accident!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think you read my post.

"Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities" - where did I say they did?? I literally said in my post I disagreed with the idea of a vaccine for day to day activities, the point I was making was around international travel.
"Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever." - this is pretty much the point I was making. If other countries mandate a need for a covid vaccine, thats up to them - people who opt not to take it will have to travel elsewhere.

Bored of it or not, the fact is there is precedence for this sort of thing.
There's a difference though. If other countries mandate a vaccine for entry then yeah you can go elsewhere, which I would. But the government are talking of mandating vaccination to leave the country full stop, so that's your freedom of choice/movement removed. As far as I'm aware there's no precedent for that?

Also travel isn't solely for pleasure. I travel often for work and if the UK government imposed vaccination as a blanket requirement that makes the vaccine mandatory by proxy for me and many others - again removing freedom of choice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My father is a narcissist. He gas lit my mother for years and when she left him he couldn't punish her so he punished her ( and his) children and tried to turn them against her. He actually told her he would do that too. The only good thing to come out of it is I question everything now and I have the ability to know when I'm being played for a fool.

Reactions: 7
Oh definitely! Just look at those "look into my eyes" campaigns they've done. I honestly laugh when I listen to them now as they're absolutely ridiculous but to some people it's extremely frightening and they believe it. We're basically in an abusive relationship with our government. And the most evil part is none of it has been done by accident!
Gosh yes that's so true. I sometimes wonder how the psycho views this. He must be recognising exactly what they're doing. It's straight out of his box of tricks. I used to point out that he was repeatedly moving the goalposts. How can you not see this? He is still with his wife, they're living on your money. She'd say"Well he makes me believe "
He was basically hypnotising her with repeated phrases and promises and that's exactly what the government are doing through TV and radio. People need to switch off and surface.
I'm hoping that parents take a stand now against the masks in school. My children are adults, but like the majority of parents I am like a lioness where they're concerned and nobody is taking away their right to fresh air.

My father is a narcissist. He gas lit my mother for years and when she left him he couldn't punish her so he punished her ( and his) children and tried to turn them against her. He actually told her he would do that too. The only good thing to come out of it is I question everything now and I have the ability to know when I'm being played for a fool.
I'm so sorry that you went through that. And yes seeing these people at close quarters it doesn't half wake you up to manipulation. I always used to think I was stupid for trying to help her but the knowledge has really saved my children and their friends from some toxic people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gosh yes that's so true. I sometimes wonder how the psycho views this. He must be recognising exactly what they're doing. It's straight out of his box of tricks. I used to point out that he was repeatedly moving the goalposts. How can you not see this? He is still with his wife, they're living on your money. She'd say"Well he makes me believe "
He was basically hypnotising her with repeated phrases and promises and that's exactly what the government are doing through TV and radio. People need to switch off and surface.
I'm hoping that parents take a stand now against the masks in school. My children are adults, but like the majority of parents I am like a lioness where they're concerned and nobody is taking away their right to fresh air.

I'm so sorry that you went through that. And yes seeing these people at close quarters it doesn't half wake you up to manipulation. I always used to think I was stupid for trying to help her but the knowledge has really saved my children and their friends from some toxic people.
You are not stupid, I wish my mother would have had a friend like you. Its the worst kind of abuse.They prey on people's weaknesses and make them feel there is no other alternative, which is what has happened throughout this pandemic.

Reactions: 5
You are not stupid, I wish my mother would have had a friend like you. Its the worst kind of abuse.They prey on people's weaknesses and make them feel there is no other alternative, which is what has happened throughout this pandemic.
Thank you that's so kind of you to say. We had been friends for fifty years so I couldn't just leave her to it. I hope your mum is doing well now. I've studied psychology and aspd a lot now and I have heard that it's absolute hell when you have children with them. And I'm so glad you escaped his control. X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.