Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s definitely the “family” making as much cash as they can out of the poor old sod.!!
Wouldn’t you wear a Capt Tom mini skirt Monga?
( crotchless knickers optional 🤪😂😂😂)
Cupcakemum - Im waiting for the Capt Tom Onesie!! It’s bloody cold down my stables!!
I’d love to know how many mini skirts they’ve sold though!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thats your dragons den moment Dolly, get in quick with your onesie!
Next maybe being pet supplies - Capt Tom Cone of shame maybe 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't find it now, but a week ago one of the conspiracy theories places I read on mentioned that Prince Philip will take a hit and act out his death as a distraction from everything that is going on right now. And boom, he's in hospital days later. Haha :ROFLMAO: Was it here that I read that? I don't remember

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised at Russia being so transparent it had to be under wraps till they were sure

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No such luck.
MaybeTrump’s running again.
I’ve just got a feeling it’s about Prince Phillip. I mean the bloke is 99 !!! He can’t go on forever!! 😂

Thats your dragons den moment Dolly, get in quick with your onesie!
Next maybe being pet supplies - Capt Tom Cone of shame maybe 🤔🤣
What about Capt Tom flavour crisis? 🤪 Pringles can make them and have a picture of his face on them!!! But - What flavour would Capt Tom be? 🤔
I reckon “Cabbage” flavour,
Can anyone better that?? 😬

ETA - OMG I did it again. It was meant to say “Crisps” not bleeping “Crisis”!!!! 🤦‍♀️ (I’m bleeping blind tonight) !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve just got a feeling it’s about Prince Phillip. I mean the bloke is 99 !!! He can’t go on forever!! 😂

What about Capt Tom flavour crisis? 🤪 Pringles can make them and have a picture of his face on them!!! But - What flavour would Capt Tom be? 🤔
I reckon “Cabbage” flavour,
Can anyone better that?? 😬

ETA - OMG I did it again. It was meant to say “Crisps” not bleeping “Crisis”!!!! 🤦‍♀️ (I’m bleeping blind tonight) !!
Is it wrong im giggling like mad for the last 10 mins over the fact that Walkers could potentially make this crisp? WALKERS! :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep forgetting to say this. On my local news last week (look north yorks and lincs) they put questions to east ridings director of public health. One was about reopening nightclubs. The director of Public health said "i don't think there will be a call for nightclubs anymore as ppl will be too wary of being in somewhere hot and sweaty with lots of other people". It really shocked me coming out with such a statement that we could never have nightclubs anymore

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I mean, not exactly surprising. We only need to look around us to see we’re essentially living under CCP rule. Except with less freedom 😂 and that will only return once we all have our ‘green pass’ digital IDs, another CCP import. Doubt most will realise how significant that story is

Just seen this too, it’s my bedtime now but if anyone watches let me know what it’s like

I keep forgetting to say this. On my local news last week (look north yorks and lincs) they put questions to east ridings director of public health. One was about reopening nightclubs. The director of Public health said "i don't think there will be a call for nightclubs anymore as ppl will be too wary of being in somewhere hot and sweaty with lots of other people". It really shocked me coming out with such a statement that we could never have nightclubs anymore
Wow, that’s just crazy. The nighttime economy is worth millions!! I’m glad that my clubbing days are over but still. every time I think the Uk has reached peak stupidity something else completely ludicrous comes out.

They hope to reopen day clubs next month in Vegas, so if that can happen here, why not nightclubs too? It’ll just force people into more underground raves if they don’t reopen bars and clubs. Also for many people like myself - I don’t want to be ‘safe’, I want to live my life and make my own decisions on personal risk and responsibility!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean, not exactly surprising. We only need to look around us to see we’re essentially living under CCP rule. Except with less freedom 😂 and that will only return once we all have our ‘green pass’ digital IDs, another CCP import. Doubt most will realise how significant that story is

Just seen this too, it’s my bedtime now but if anyone watches let me know what it’s like

That was really informative. I love the fact he only deals with the facts, made my blood boil though. It’s like a huge plug into how fucked we are.

Say what you want about Trump, and I firmly believe he was controlled opposition now, but he told the truth about the CCP and was acting as some sort of blocker. With China Joe at the helm we basically have Xi running the show. Not good

Really worth a read!!

Also 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Say what you want about Trump, and I firmly believe he was controlled opposition now, but he told the truth about the CCP and was acting as some sort of blocker. With China Joe at the helm we basically have Xi running the show. Not good

Really worth a read!!

Also 😂
Agree absolutely. I think he was controlled opposition and used to divide America.
Also re the Bel Mooney article I have just written to my mp about it asking him to debate it. Even if he does nothing it's on record now. Maybe if we all bombarded them it would help.

Jesus. "Build back safer" (there it is again) which means more officers to intimidate and beat up peaceful protestors and small business owners that defy restrictions by trying to earn a living. Anyone that thinks this kind of police state can be normalised for 2 or so years and then scaled back is kidding themselves

1613903505146.png

Last edited:
I hope we don't have to all feel all sad and see pictures of the royals all upset over phillip when he does die. Cant stand him, can tell he's done some terrible things and he looks like a corpse when he isn't wheeled out on the red carpet. Totally believe he's been involved with trafficking/abuse/andrenochrome. Nasty piece of work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Really worth a read!!

Also 😂
I liked Trump. But everyone seemed so against him. I felt we had hope against big reset but they got rid of him to enable their NWO

Reactions: 9
I liked Trump. But everyone seemed so against him. I felt we had hope against big reset but they got rid of him to enable their NWO
Honestly I don't think you should worry feeling like we had a chance but they got the best of him. He was POTUS for 4 years and had his opportunity. He even proved the election fraud but did nothing about that either. Still lots of question marks around him good and bad but he wasn't our saviour. We'll have to sort this out ourselves ❤

This is very a very interesting interview between James Delingpole and David Kurten. They go into detail about the Covid tyranny and touch on Farage being controlled opposition. Definitely worth a watch.

• Wow

This is very a very interesting interview between James Delingpole and David Kurten. They go into detail about the Covid tyranny and touch on Farage being controlled opposition. Definitely worth a watch.
Thanks, will definitely be watching this later 👍

• Heart
Here is a list of interesting TV series that cover a "pandemic" and all have a similar flow.
They are well worth a watch if you are stuck for something to watch, assuming of course that you can locate a copy of them.

The Event

V

The Last Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.