Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DreamDolly I just want to echo what others have said and I’m sending a prayer up that the pups pull through. I know how much of an animal lover you are so I can imagine how hard it must be for you right now. Fingers crossed for a good outcome ❤🐾

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can this really be argued that this is about not spreading a virus?
Worldwide data shows that protests and outdoor events haven't increased covid numbers.
Hundreds of people gathered outside Glasgow football stadium the other day with no come back.
BLM protests were allowed to continue and the MET took the knee to them, while we were in lockdown.
What could have been a peaceful and controlled vigil turns into this.
They had control, not one person did anything to deserve the manhandling that happens here.
What the duck is happening to this country 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They need to keep the hype and momentum going at all costs.

There is a very VERY good reason why Boris set 21st of June as the notional date restrictions should be all lifted by.

One of the major Vaccine companies Astrazeneca have set a date of 1st of July as a preliminary date for the pandemic to end. This means they (assuming they don't extend it) can start to profit from their vaccine instead of selling it at cost price to world governments.

I have no doubt in my mind with some countries opened up already and more fall in line to open fully on or near July 1st, coupled with the fact that I can't see any major company not wanting to boost profits, It will be almost a guarantee (by virtue of some temporary normality in the UK and USA) the pandemic will be declared as over by Astrazeneca on July 1st..

But wait a min..................shortfalls? clots?

The game is starting to get incredibly messy now, as governments play profits vs smear campaign war and its ordinary people caught up in the middle of it all. The media have a duty to be more honest about this and call out blatant politics when they see it. Things have got so bad in Ireland around the subject of vaccination I think I would be relieved if someone told me McDonalds have been tasked with rolling it out. The health service are beyond a joke... Just some of the many headlines in the last few weeks (very few questions being asked). Oh and by the way the numpty in charge of the HSE is on more than OUR TAOISEACH!!! and double his UK counterpart and just recently had an increase 😂 great work if you can get it!

PS @DreamDolly Hope the puppers are ok ❤
After reading about all these countries putting the AZ jab on hold due to blood clots (even though theyre not linked to the jab - hmm very strange coincidence 🤔) i watched both Bbc and itv news. No mention of it on Bbc. Itv mentioned vaccines but nothing about other countries stopping it. Makes me so angry we arent told things! 😡

I think all the meghan and harry stuff is a smokescreen. Also I feel sorry for Sarah but so many other women die like this - can someone explain why theres such an outcry now? No disrespect to Sarah im just wondering if she is also being used by msm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think this is very sad for this mans family I know I wouldn’t like it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can this really be argued that this is about not spreading a virus?
Worldwide data shows that protests and outdoor events haven't increased covid numbers.
Hundreds of people gathered outside Glasgow football stadium the other day with no come back.
BLM protests were allowed to continue and the MET took the knee to them, while we were in lockdown.
What could have been a peaceful and controlled vigil turns into this.
They had control, not one person did anything to deserve the manhandling that happens here.
What the duck is happening to this country 😔
That is what happens at the lockdown protests. BLM was allowed to do anything including violence and police just watched

I think this is very sad for this mans family I know I wouldn’t like it
The same people who have DNR on them.
A cull of "useless eaters"?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
People need to ask themselves why they are cracking down on our right to protest. Seems like they're anticipating civil unrest because they've no intention of giving up their powers and know normality is not on the horizon.

I'm dumbfounded that I'm yet to see a group - BLM or otherwise - discussing this assault on our protest rights. When the summer protests happened I was like duck yes fight the power - COVID or not people are out there fighting for what they believe in. But now they've made it illegal to protest and are intending to keep this permanently and... crickets.

Literally wtf is the UK. Apparently a 'freedom loving' nation yet we're all sitting at home like good little girls and boys waiting to be 'allowed' to protest again. Well let me tell you that day will never come. The days of kneeling police officers is over. But by the time they realise that it will be far too late

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Random but I've just seen that Sarah Harding from GA has terminal cancer and potentially only months to live. What a horrible way to have spent the last year of your life. The thought has made me so sad. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Random but I've just seen that Sarah Harding from GA has terminal cancer and potentially only months to live. What a horrible way to have spent the last year of your life. The thought has made me so sad. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
It's so sad I was reading about her yesterday the doctors told her last Christmas was probably her last ,your health is your wealth always :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
L
Ireland are the next country to suspend the AZ vaccine
Ireland have about 14 vaccines to go around 😂 they might need to do a lottery at this point to give them out, people just don’t care anymore anyway, the government have lost the public, and apart from screwing over our economy by keeping most parts of society shut most people have just gone back to normal. Let them do what they want with vaccines, it’s past the point of embarrassment.

the handling of the vigil last night was very upsetting to see, in comparison to the way they’ve handled the football gatherings and BLM protests.
They are bringing a bill to parliament tomorrow (U.K.) to allow the police more power over protests 😐 I’m not buying into CT’s here, as I’ve said many many times I don’t really belong here in that respect,

but I find this very worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 10
L

Ireland have about 14 vaccines to go around 😂 they might need to do a lottery at this point to give them out, people just don’t care anymore anyway, the government have lost the public, and apart from screwing over our economy by keeping most parts of society shut most people have just gone back to normal. Let them do what they want with vaccines, it’s past the point of embarrassment.

the handling of the vigil last night was very upsetting to see, in comparison to the way they’ve handled the football gatherings and BLM protests.
They are bringing a bill to parliament tomorrow (U.K.) to allow the police more power over protests 😐 I’m not buying into CT’s here, as I’ve said many many times I don’t really belong here in that respect,

but I find this very worrying
What about the mass testing , they’re expecting people to be tested at every turn before there able to do thing’s... just you wait you’ll not be able to go to Tesco without a neg test and the queue at pennies will be triple while they wait for their test results or no knickers and socks will be purchased 😂... Seriously there’s going to be a lot of restrictions put on society in future this is a long way from being over.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What about the mass testing , they’re expecting people to be tested at every turn before there able to do thing’s... just you wait you’ll not be able to go to Tesco without a neg test and the queue at pennies will be triple while they wait for their test results or no knickers and socks will be purchased 😂... Seriously there’s going to be a lot of restrictions put on society in future this is a long way from being over.
you know what, I haven’t had one test to date, and I don’t intend to unless it’s necessary (As in if I’m in a healthcare setting) or there is a proper system in place, not this bleeping slap dash/making it up as we go along tit that doesn’t make sense and makes this bleeping tit show look even more ridiculous than it is right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
you know what, I haven’t had one test to date, and I don’t intend to unless it’s necessary (As in if I’m in a healthcare setting) or there is a proper system in place, not this bleeping slap dash/making it up as we go along tit that doesn’t make sense and makes this bleeping tit show look even more ridiculous than it is right now.
I haven’t had one either But they’re bringing it into the workplaces etc up here and no doubt schools will be next it will drive people further away from voluntary accepting one if they can’t afford to isolate with a pos result even though they’re asymtomatic

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I haven’t had one either But they’re bringing it into the workplaces etc up here and no doubt schools will be next it will drive people further away from voluntary accepting one if they can’t afford to isolate with a pos result even though they’re asymtomatic
I don’t want to post this on the covid thread, I also don’t believe that the pandemic is some big conspiracy that was orchestrated by bill gates, so I don’t belong here either,
I think we’ve raped and abused this earth and it’s inhabitants for so long now something like this was bound to happen and will probably happen again!

Now, I did say nearly a year I believe the U.K. gov were perfectly fine with allowing it to rip through nursing homes and the older population, in order to reduce the numbers dependant on financial and medical support/aid, still believe that.

I think governments across the world are using numbers and skewed stats to control the public, not for a great reset or whatever it’s called, but I don’t like this level of control, I’m not comfortable with it. I’m not comfortable seeing what I did last night or seeing children and adults being left to suffer for this long.
I don’t know how I feel, I might change my mind in an hour and then back again, but what’s happening right now, I’m not comfortable.

Reactions: 12
There’s so much money to be made through vaccine development it’s something you never think about maybe there is something in companies looking after the highest bidder.
01633E6B-1422-4549-8ABC-55DE59B764E7.jpeg

• Heart
I don’t want to post this on the covid thread, I also don’t believe that the pandemic is some big conspiracy that was orchestrated by bill gates, so I don’t belong here either,
I think we’ve raped and abused this earth and it’s inhabitants for so long now something like this was bound to happen and will probably happen again!

Now, I did say nearly a year I believe the U.K. gov were perfectly fine with allowing it to rip through nursing homes and the older population, in order to reduce the numbers dependant on financial and medical support/aid, still believe that.

I think governments across the world are using numbers and skewed stats to control the public, not for a great reset or whatever it’s called, but I don’t like this level of control, I’m not comfortable with it. I’m not comfortable seeing what I did last night or seeing children and adults being left to suffer for this long.
I don’t know how I feel, I might change my mind in an hour and then back again, but what’s happening right now, I’m not comfortable.
It’s a hard one to call but the pandemic has opened a lot of people’s eyes to how little control we actually have over our own lives... but what alternative have we , nobody wants their kids growing up in conflict either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.