Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizaaaaa

I know this isn't necessarily the right place for this but I know you'll understand... I keep reading comments asking why people are so bothered if BJ and co were enjoying cheese and wine together in May 2020.

The reason I am "so bothered" is because it's the same May 2020 that I was completely alone while battling severe depression and suffering horrible side effects from the first anti-depressants I was given. I couldn't eat, sleep or even shower at this point, I was so unwell. There were times I honestly didn't know how I would make it to the next day. My Mom is still struggling with guilt and regret, wishing that she had just come and collected me to stay with her.

We were just doing what we felt we had to at the time, but seeing what those who were responsible for keeping us safe were doing, I feel so angry and upset for the version of me that was so scared and lonely. It didn't have to happen yet me and my family are still coping with the effects of it 😭

Apologies, I know there will be others who experienced things much worse at the same time, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Wow my husband who works in central London just told me something quite disturbing (although as I have said before sadly not surprising) about the protests in London last night.
I made a previous post r.e corruption and provocation from the police (I had read comments) well if what my husband told me is true (and he has no reason to lie) it was actually worse than I thought!
According to my husband who spoke to a police officer (off the record obviously) Britain was on the brink of a revolution yesterday.(That I can actually believe)!

That's been a long time coming and building up but guess what the powers that be sensed this and deliberately sabotaged it!
What they did apparently is stop the trains from coming into London from the north and the Midlands where apparently the trains were full of people very eager to protest!
This was also confirmed when my husband spoke to some people who had travelled from the north east (obviously arriving much later and missing the protest) and they were very angry they could not attend the protest!
I just felt something like this (a sense of frustration that I could not explain) last night?
Something (a positive impetus and push for change) got blocked last night I believe this!
They had used the police (honestly I genuinely have nothing against the police but it's frustrating to see how they are used as instruments of oppression) to manipulate and influence and block people's free expression.
Makes you wonder what other tricks they used?
As I wrote in a previous post I can well believe that not only did some of them provoke protesters but I believe that probably they use people to infiltrate the protest and pretend to be protester's and cause trouble thus discrediting genuine dissent!
It's both heartening (we came so close) and sad (we were prevented from challenging the status quo more effectively)?
I feel in a bit deflated by all of this but also hopeful because the valid opposition (us the people) are obviously seen and felt to be a threat?
Some people in power right now must be breathing a sigh of relief but they are also scared?
We are all stronger braver more awake and more positive than we even dare to believe and this force (for good) is felt and is having an impact!
I feel so many things right now that I am not sure I can put into words but I just thought I should share with you all what I had heard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Poddular

VIP Member
Apologies not a conspiracy just a selfish offload.
No escape from the propaganda!
Normally we are radio listeners, getting impossible now with the sinister covid/Vax adverts every five minutes and every show being turned into a booster campaign by presenters, outings of unvaccinated footballers or "we need to talk about vaccinations, educate yourself, trust the scientists and don't believe Facebook theories".
It's a wonder we've got a radio and windows left.🤯
This isn't the BBC but commercial sports and music stations. And from fat, heavy drinking, globetrotting,do as I say while I'm reporting from a packed venue abroad presenters.
Last night took the biscuit... boxing promoter was asked about plans for new year. Started into a tirade against unvaccinated, the importance of 6 monthly boosters (!) and how at a party last week there were 50 people, 49 vaccinated and one unvaccinated and get this... THEY ALL GOT INFECTED WITH COVID BY THE ONE UNVACCINATED PERSON.
Quite clearly the ramblings of a lunatic but my big bugbear was the presenter , instead of saying "nobody knows who you get a virus from" "how did you know their vaccine status" "anyone could have spread it", actually said "oh no that's terrible. Yes get your boosters everyone"
FFS. My dad always said most people aren't very bright. Unfortunately all this is proving him to be right.
Sorry not sorry
Hope you all manage a day of distractions from the bs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Everything is such a distraction. The same people haveing full-on rage at the tennis player just rolling their eyes at Boris.
Meanwhile, the elephant in the room is not that they broke the rules they made us obey ( 1000s having to go to court for breaking those rules) but the fact is they were not scared of something they spent so much on making us scared of.

it's not that they broke rules but that they knew they would be ok, they know covid was never like they told us it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't believe the hate that Tennis player is getting. He doesn't want to take a vaccine but still wants to do his job. Which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

People are going nuts, saying stuff like I hope he gets an injury. People should be able to do their jobs without having to get a vaccine. Whether they are a carer or an international tennis player.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
If I' m reading this correctly then based on UK population people with no vaccine at all 21.4 million

Where does the 5 million come from?

I'm guessing the the government numbers are related to eligible people so removing presumably people under the age of 12 years and those with medical exemptions.

From the information I found there are approximately 7-8 million people under the age of 12.

So there must be 8 million who are exempt if the 5 million number is correct.
I think there are far more unvaxxed than they want you to know about. They want you to think you are in the minority which is clearly not the case. Looking at the booster statistics, it would seem that the uptake is very low as well. People are slowly waking up to the fact that the jab train never ends.

Reactions: 28

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
View attachment 939248
View attachment 939249
What the actual fuck. What?!?!
This has massively backfired on the government, they can’t house the homeless or feed poor families but all of a sudden if your vaccinated they can find the cash. HOW can people still not see right through this bullshit?

Reactions: 28

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I can't believe the hate that Tennis player is getting. He doesn't want to take a vaccine but still wants to do his job. Which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

People are going nuts, saying stuff like I hope he gets an injury. People should be able to do their jobs without having to get a vaccine. Whether they are a carer or an international tennis player.
The vax cult have been showing themselves up with the whole Djokovic vaccine thing today. They claim to respect your decision to not be vaxxed but Iv seen nothing but authoritarian, hateful comments and as you say wishing injury on him etc. They are letting their masks slip today (no pun intended 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

xyzcba

VIP Member
Baffling how people who've had covid,all the jabs and yet are still irrationally scared of and obsessed with covid have the nerve to take the piss out of how others (who are more balanced over covid) treat a bout of it.
Screenshot_20220130-154508_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 27

hattie20

VIP Member
Hi, I’ve not posted on these threads before (I usually stick to tutting at influencers 😆), but there are a lot of things bugging me at the moment.

I too am very, very uneasy at the Boris hatred campaign and the dropping of restrictions. These are linked, obviously.

Now, I’m not a fan of any government, but I do believe this is all a huge set up (well, it all is -
but I mean this little part of it).

All this “terrible, lying Boris” language, restrictions dropped and then another variant which kills more people - is that what’s coming? Get Boris out, put another puppet in place to bring in more restrictions, vaccine mandates etc to “save” us?

Something is happening and you can smell the bullshit a mile off.

Why are Australia, Austria etc going crazy and we are dropping everything? Makes no sense.

Also makes no sense that vaccines are still being pushed if it’s all so grand that we need no restrictions.

Nothing feels right about any of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

xyzcba

VIP Member
So she’s gone to see her “immunocompromised” godson 🤨 If she really believed all the bollocks she wouldn’t be flying in the first place, especially for something that isn’t essential travel and to someone who is at risk. The lengths these hypocrites go to for their hypochondria cosplaying is exhausting. “Shitton” of Xanax aka 2 pills for her fight 🙄
What an actual mentalist. Honestly, I'm annoyed to have to breathe the same air as these loons! And they say we're the crazy ones!🤯

Screenshot_20211222-075013_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Imagine actually celebrating because someone isn’t allowed into a country to work because of said countries draconian rules. Strange world we live in.
Yet all politicians and ambassadors are exempt from Covid travel restrictions! Dictators carry on their lives as normal whilst the peasants argue about what crumbs of freedom they're being thrown.

• Heart

Dallasdreamlove

I’ve just been reading through the covid general conversation and I just cannot believe that anyone is still wholeheartedly going along with this utter farce and calling people who don’t want an experimental ‘jab’ (it’s not a vaccine) selfish. I find it utterly mind blowing.
What is going on in their heads?
I feel like I’m living in a parallel universe here, I’m terrified what my child’s future is going to be like and people just seem completely oblivious to what’s going on as long as they can feel superior to ‘anti vaxxers’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Do you think it might be to poke people into rising up against the government?
Amongst all the confusion with covid, what we ARE being shown clearly is that the government, as in the ones who we believe work for us/rule us, are inefficient and dishonest.
Rioting and rebellion would open up the pathway for bringing in further laws and taking away human rights. Then the government, as we know now, would get swept away and the new world order global rule will come in. I’m pretty certain it has all been planned by the ones who hold the real power.
I am astounded that people still believe puppets like Boris make decisions!
My personal stance has always been non-compliance, I even started a group on FB in 2016 called exactly that. it's not been used but the other day I opened it for a friend and made him the admin as he wanted a place to chat with like-minded people.

To me, everyone prepping for the duration with enough food etc for a month or two, not banking, not buying not working (unless vital to other people's health) would be enough to bring this down,

Others want to be more proactive, I get that too.. even if they bring in more law (that is what they were using BLM, ER, and that crazy arsed new one that makes no fucking sense, IB for. The difference between the lockdown/vaccine mandates protest are exactly that the later are not violent or destructive YET but they are getting very very angry. once they blow there is no stopping them, army or not its a huge movement already larger than the police could handle if it turned violent.

The people don't want to get violent but they will if needed. the young and healthy will take to the street and others will like me will non-comply.

I still believe something is going to happen soon to blow this wide open, it's what I feel, I don't feel fear like I did when I first woke up and prepped and planned for the shit hitting the fan. I feel very different now, my prep is small just a tide over if needed, I just feel we are so very close to the end now.

But if I am wrong ( don't think I am) I will die on this hill in an attempt to save our children and their children's future, that is never going to change for me. I know many who feel the same.

we can not allow ourselves to just go along with things because we fear them and what they might do. Might as well STFU and take the vaccine. Just as you would run in the road to grab your child or even a strangers child we have to stop this if it becomes necessary.

I don't hate those vaccinated but do feel now hatred for those still pushing the narrative still believing what they are told rather than what they are seeing. Some very much are shills ( you know who they are) but others are just stubborn fuckers who can't just say "I was wrong" there is nothing wrong in being wrong but there is if you just carry on with your stance when you know you are wrong. This is life or death this is now 4 vaccines or else, what is it going to take for you ( those reading taking the piss out of us) to say enough?
This is not a political fight, this is not left V right so no one cares if you hate the tories or Boris.
Any party or any person at the helm would be doing exactly the same, look all over the world, left and right sprouting the exact same words and doing the same deeds. Anyone who didn't, suddenly died and someone else who will, have taken their place.

This is a spiritual war between good and evil and I don't give a fuck who rolls their eyes or takes the piss, it's easy to take the piss out of me than to admit you have been lied to and you fell for it. swallow your damn pride and join those who are fighting for your and your children's future.

1640245869000.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Imagine actually celebrating because someone isn’t allowed into a country to work because of said countries draconian rules. Strange world we live in.

Reactions: 24
Id been reading about the cancer correlation, pretty chilling as I know of two males now who literally were diagnosed with aggressive cancer, the first man died from cardiac arrest the day before his appointment to discuss treatment and the second man was told he had cancer on his spine the next day he dropped down dead this was in the last 2 months. Yesterday we found out a family member of my sister in laws went to the doctor with what she thought was a chest infection they sent her home with antibiotics and then she apparently just didn’t wake up. Honestly I’ve never known of so many people passing away at the moment and not from covid it’s terrifying. A colleague at work was saying how she had never been to so many funerals. Its hard to say whether it is a mixture of lockdown consequences or vaccine related but its really worrying.
My father in law and my neighbor have both been vaccinated and diagnosed with cancer shortly after. A family friend recently dropped dead (literally) coroner couldn't conclude but looked like a heart attack.
Though I dont know if she had the vaccine, if she had then I can 100% guarantee it's what killed her because she was very healthy.

A distant family member died immediately after getting the vaccine booster.

Husband's co-worker had the vaccine and has started having seizures. This one is frustrating because it's loaded on extra work for my husband, who is likely to get fired soon for NOT getting vaccinated. And that is a joke - 10 years of loyalty, them sending him to covid hotspots at the height of the epidemic etc. and soon his livelihood will be taken from him. He is the sole earner so I am worried but no way are we kowtowing to this vaccine.

This is no longer a conspiracy - people are getting sicker and it's only since the booster roll out.

I'm sure I'd have more examples if I wasnt such a recluse.

What irks me is those who are vaccinated being adamant that everyone must get vaccinated. When have they ever cared about my health before? And why should they? You watch what goes in your body, I'll watch what goes in mine.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

xyzcba

VIP Member
This data is going to blow the whole thing out of the water. The house of cards has already started tumbling. Those that are still aggressively defending mandates and calling those that RIGHTLY questioned it 'anti-vaxers' & insults, are the ones that need the tin foil hats.

It's actually lunacy how anyone could defend it at this point. Frankly I'm embarrassed for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 23