Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mbouzer

Oh no guys my auntie had her booster last week and I’ve just been told today shes been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

E84Blair

I just read the comments on the latest bbc article about covid.
The amount of vitriol towards us "anti-vaxxers" (though I wonder how many of us are against all other standard vaccines) is insane.

We are essentially being blamed for covid being around still and no one accepts that getting jabbed doesn't make one jot of difference. No one accepts that NOTHING about this pandemic adds up.

Also the tone disgusts me - an attitude that anyone skeptical of the jab is a daily mail reading, tin foil hat wearing moron and they, the educated bbc reader (because the bbc would never push an agenda!) know what is best for us.

You know what? Screw it. If this is how the establishment want to divide us, so be it. All other ways they try - class, race, wealth, gender - are so petty that I'm relieved to finally have an us v them which sets the critical thinkers against the brainwashed sheep.

(And actually, I'm a daily mail reader. I'm sure this makes me a bigot in their eyes but maybe I just love me a sidebar of shame and can actually read a news source without being suckered in to its narrative!)

• Heart
Think it's important to say, we are currently living in a soap opera come blockbuster movie. People like Elon Musk, Boris Johnson etc are all characters. They only do what they're supposed to do to keep the story going. The most terrifying thing of all and I've mentioned this somewhere on another thread is that the whole construct we call the world and what is occurring in the world, is nothing to do with power, money, control, religion, oil, climate change, civil liberties, vaccines, war, population control etc. It's all just simply a game for pleasure for those we cannot see and never will see. It's a game. The other terrifying thing is that the game is played in a such a way that we have to actually suffer, mentally and physically for the players of this game to get the maximum pleasure. So unfortunately all we can do is keep our wits about us and try and survive. I do not use any SM except tattle and I'm not influenced by anything, fortunately I seem to have been born with the ability to just automatically see through the bull. As others have said, I look at folk and I feel like I am living in a parallel universe because they cannot see through any of it. I'm an o rhesus negative blood group and I have felt strange all my life and wondered how others don't see what I see. I'm also a lurker and no idea why I posted this as getting into a conversation on the internet is one of my worst nightmares! 😕

• Heart
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
But don't you feel like this conditioning has been going on long before Covid? I feel like we went through the exact same with trump. If anyone dare mention they might agree with some of his policies they were labelled a racist or an idiot. People felt scared to express their views through fear of being ostracised and we're going through the exact same thing with Covid. People are not allowed to express their view unless it's the "right" view deemed by the establishment.
I feel the same with the deliberate erasure of women. You're automatically transphobic if you don't want to share a changing room or a bathroom.

"Chest feeding. "Men can have periods + get pregnant." :censored:

Dotdot23

I know I’ve missed the boat on the cancer link. But for what it’s worth…..

This is really interesting and I believe the vaccine is why cancer is exploding…. My dads cancer suffered extreme aggravation after these injections which has resulted him being in critical condition, he was transferred to a hospice a week ago and has now passed, he was 64. The vacccines are worth nothing! The suppression of IRF7 and IRF9 through vaccination and subsequent spike protein production is extremely concerning for long-term cancer control in injected populations. It means that the vaccinated cannot defend themselves from any other pathogens including the ones that are inside their bodies. They cannot keep a check on their own mutations and cancer cells because the gatekeepers of cancer and viruses are the T-cells and the vaccines reduce the natural capabilities of your T cells to fulfill their functions!
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNA

• Sad
  • Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
Just a normal day in 2021 😹

I just don't get it. If you're that scared of everything don't fly. She'd be the one ranting because someone 3 rows away is exempt and not wearing a mask, you can bet your bottom dollar on it. It's crazy what this has done to people. Even on the other threads I've been so surprised how many neurotics there are, you can see their energy ramping up and getting more panic-y.

I've never been scared of catching it, and I did, and ended up in hospital. And I'm still not scared of catching it. Life is for living, you can't spend the whole time worrying what if, just cross that bridge if & when you come to it.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
1639994602618.png

This is so true. it's so hard for those who follow the narrative to believe they could possibly be wrong. I call it being "arrogantly right" when every media outlet tells you you are right then its hard for you to believe you could be wrong. Once you see if for yourself you realise just how much others were censored so you could be arrogantly right. The reason I know this time we are right is that I was so wrong before and now I check and double-check everything I go to multiply sources and still people persist in giving us mainstream media as proof . they can just grab the first link off google to "prove" their point. ours have to come from "questionable" sources and then they wont even look because their sources ( 1st google hit" told them our sources were questionable 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 22

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Did anyone watch This Morning on Tues 4th. Vanessa Feltz actually said she was disappointed when she heard Prof Pollard say only vulnerable should be jabbed now. She said she wanted to keep boosted and would accept it even every 8 weeks like people who regularly get the pill. She wanted the 4th booster or 27th booster. What planet are these people on
If Vanessa Feltz is so worried about her health mabye she should put down the fork and join a gym. It’s always the ones that are obese that are happy to take endless vaccines because to them it’s an easy way to ‘protect their health’ rather than actually living a healthy lifestyle and putting the work in themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Love or hate her you can't disagree with that, can you?

It's like the other thread, they are so busy trying to prove us wrong they cannot see that nothing is making sense and everyone is losing their rights. OK, last year I give them the benefit of doubt but now if you can't see it you are as thick as shit, or you are batting for the man. No question now

• Heart
The vax cult have been showing themselves up with the whole Djokovic vaccine thing today. They claim to respect your decision to not be vaxxed but Iv seen nothing but authoritarian, hateful comments and as you say wishing injury on him etc. They are letting their masks slip today (no pun intended 😉)
They are loving it. Some justifications are he's a horrible person.Which is funny because there is a certain type of person that thinks rights should only be afforded to those that they like.

I couldn't care less about the bloke or his personality or what he has done in his life. But it's the Australian gov that are in the wrong for implementing those ridiculous laws on their population. Not Djokovic for wanting to be able to chose what goes into his body and have the right to do his job.

I don't know why Australians are pissed at Djokovic for wanting to play in their country when he hasn't had the vax. When theyre not pissed at their government for telling them they have to be locked down and take a vax.

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted a quick vent about the Do Not Resuscitate order for those with autism. What sort of fuckery even is this? I am autistic. I’ve never had a scrap of help from the government so I don’t cost the country anything if that is the thinking literally have no idea how something like this can even me put forward. Unfortunately for Boris and his cronies i am a massive pain in the arse if I am riled up about something. I shall be making a lottttttt of noise.

Also I had my booter last week (really wish I hadn’t, I was guilt tripped by my mum who has COPD and is convinced COVID is as bad as being fed to us) and I have felt like an absolute bag of crap since about 2 days after jab. Massive migraine ever since, shakes, feel as sick as a dog. Dizzy, horrible aches everywhere.

• Heart
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Today despite telling a friend that my brother has been injuried by the vax which was glossed over- I was still urged to “please get it” along with being asked what type of foil did I want for my foil hat + what flavour kool aid did I want.

“I believe in science and I believe in medicine “. Was in response to me asking her about spike proteins. Didn’t even get to mentioning pfizer’s history.

If i’m being honest it hurts that i’m just being shut down and not even being listened to as i’m automatically deemed irrational.

The only thing we need is time. I posted this on the other thread, but I was surprised to see a segment where adverse effect numbers were actually posted in the news.

P.s I want the kirkland signature foil for my hat.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It really is like everything is being re-written, isn't it? As an older person, I already see so many things that I knew as a child, teen, young mother, being lied about, hidden. re-written. I find it scary that they can do this and once the older generations have gone people will never know the real truth.
Don't worry Purrrr I'm in my early thirties and certainly won't be teaching my children this nonsense. Good diet, exercise, being exposed to the elements and nature, that's what builds you into a healthy adult. There's still plenty of us out there that will not be buying into this utter insanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Not a conspiracy theory but thought those on here would find interesting

I've just had 2 letters through with appointments booked for me. When I called to cancel the guy said "I need to make you aware if covid passports get introduced you are not classed as fully vaccinated and won't be able to go cinema, shopping etc"

But it's all about health right 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Poddular

VIP Member
I've noticed a many of the intelligent, compassionate, original thinkers have stopped posting across the threads. I've been genuinely in awe of some of these posters and eternally grateful to them the last two years. But I can't blame them for many reasons a lot of us are wary of what to think now and who wants to get caught up in an endless loop with people who still won't veer from the shillsheet.
Personally I've been getting strange adrenaline type shaking for no reason, all I know is I'm not engaging, reading, listening to or joining in any "outrage" at "buffoon Boris's" parties. I mean FFS do people think they have just found this out. Are people really outraged at this after silence and compliance from 90% of them during the horrors of the last two years.
All I know is I still can't see my family and friends. All I know is the propaganda adverts are still on the radio every few minutes including a new one talking to us like children about shingles 🤔. Is this a vaccine side effect?
Went to a city yesterday and I sat watching the mainly overweight, people shuffling along in tracksuits ,clutching bottles of fizzy drink with half their faces covered in the fresh air. Obviously this is a generalisation but I can't express how it made me feel.
All these false reality adverts ( I only listen to the radio, I'm sure TV will be worse) for plant based fake food, people living in "internet", "period", funeral poverty,, false statements about how products save the planet, false statements about necessities of vaccines... all a pile of bollocks that will be swallowed hook line and sinker by dumbed down Britain.
Love to you all.

• Heart

Mbouzer

Just feel the need to have a bit of a grumble? :p
It's getting on my nerves (this is not directed towards anyone in particular) the lazy half arsed stereotyping that I see going on quite a lot, in regards towards conspiracy theories and theorists and so called anti vaxxers!
People can disagree with each other or have a different belief systems or values without such negative generalisations coming into it ffs!

A conspiracy is nothing more than secret plans drawn up by a group of people with harmful or unlawful intent!
Is it so hard for people to accept that this exists!

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
Just think for example who funds terrorists?
Also look at banks that basically legitimised theft how often does the tax payer pick up the tab or pay for the mistakes commited by those further up the financial food chain?
Also do some people not understand corporate greed and monopolisation and that we are ruled and subjugated by the 1 per cent who own a huge portion of the world's assets and wealth?
The corruption that is alive and well and thriving within the Vatican......the housing crisis .....(who is buying up all the stock oh that's right the obscenely rich)....meanwhile we have a crisis of homelessness...
The entrenched inequalities found within the educational system just as an example I remember reading a report on educational inequality...a headteacher from Middlesbrough (my hometown) expressed her frustration that despite having some very bright students who obtained very high grades, and applying again and again the students were never given interviews to either Oxbridge or Cambridge universities!
There is no such thing as meritocracy!
That's the biggest lie (and a favourite of good old war criminal) Tony Blair!
Things (on this score at least) used to be a bit better? We have actually gone backwards and regressed as a society imo!

In fact I or anyone else could go on and on ad infinitum about social and economic inequality!
The evidence is overwhelming and plentiful and this is socially and culturally engineered imo?
This did not happen by accident it's been carefully planned and cultivated imo (by setting up a hierarchy someone always has to be at the bottom of it that's how it works)!
So we have been indoctrinated we have been tricked into serving the interests of the elite ffs they are getting obscenely rich from our servitude and compliance and always have done!
We have all been used and abused and taken for granted and not valued.....and it's criminal it's inhumane it's actually evil!
We are being ruled by a bunch of puppets whose strings are pulled (behind the scenes) by actual criminals and thugs and gangsters!
Look at how much power the actual mafia has just as an example? (Or secret societies)?
Yet dare to point this out and expect to be ridiculed, patronised have people insinuate things about your mental health or personality, oh and my favourite one contend with, the accusation that you are in some way a harmful (even dangerous) influence and are spreading lies or misinformation!
It's actually ridiculous at this point?
I'm not engaging with it this is all just an observation...but what a shame that people who question things and investigate and yes criticise unfairness and entitlement and abuse are the ones who themselves receive (online or not) abuse!
Shoot the message not the messanger? Ffs!
Oh my god I live seven miles from Middlesbrough how mint ❤

In other news

Don’t know if you all remember but I said I was pregnant a couple weeks ago with my second, well I think I’m miscarrying, I’m absolutely devastated and even though I have a beautiful little girl already it hurts so bad, its all the plans I’ve made in my head with the future and now its just being taken away. Anyway sorry for the doom and gloom but I just needed to tell someone 😢 Regardless I’m going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can for my family ❤ Hope everyone has a good one and you all have a lovely new year, heres hoping 2022 is our year ❤🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad

Poddular

VIP Member
I do feel confident that we will be on the right side when it all plays out and those sneering, name-calling, I'm alright Jack,dismissers of peoples right to choose,segregators, finger pointers,blamers, pharma cheerleaders,damn right nasty people should hang their heads in shame.
Time after time they ridiculed,lectured and tryed to shut us up. Yes we may have lost our cool once or twice but when up against people who have no care for what happens to others based solely on a medical procedure while caring greatly for some poor grammar would test the patience of a saint.
They aren't so loud now and they are getting quieter and quieter as the scales fall from more and more peoples eyes.
Oh my I've just heard a horrendous radio advert pushing the vaccines on pregnant women. Shouldn't be allowed imo.

• Heart
  • Haha