Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's absolutely disgusting and evil beyond belief!
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not, I've argued all my life to the point of exhaustion about inequality and lack of inclusiveness, and the terrible and detrimental effect it has, but frankly lots of people were not particularly interested!
Not when it comes to the disabled (especially learning disabled)! Who have always imo been excluded, patronised and scapegoated?
To the point where it's become almost acceptable to automatically assign less value to their lives and existence? So what do people really think will happen when we allow discrimination to flourish?
It's giving the green light to take away their rights and consent and what can follow is as above?
That's what will happen when people give consent to exclude people from society? Don't be surprised then when they also are excluded from life !
It's exactly like the Nazis all over again .and again I'm not surprised (although horrified) because people have been warned again and again about the cost of compliance! (Just wait until it affects them!)
This is were it can lead to death and concentration camps.....for the undesirables....at first ...and then?
As a full time carer and (as you all know) mother of autistic sons I feel a kind of defiance come up in me!
I won't let anyone bully, patronise or treat as a second class citizen any of my children, and God knows people have tried!
Schools, hospitals,social workers even family members so it's opened my eyes to the uphill struggle many parents have!
It's still devastating to read this though. I love my son's they have struggled through so much but they have so much hidden potential. (That sometimes people don't want to recognise)!
You see that's why defining people's worth according to intellectual ability is misleading....(and actually they are all academically bright)....yet some people in power see the diagnosis and think right now I'll play god and determine who can live or die? :sick:
To think on another thread I was arguing for diagnosis (and all the access to help that can provide for example occupational/speech and language therapy)?
To think that in some sick individuals mind that a diagnosis can be used as a label that justifies not resuscitating (it's ok for them to die then?) it's absolutely sickening and actually makes me feel like crying a bit!
That's not what parents such as myself fought for! For our kids to be an easy target in a predatory society.:( (It's hard not to reach that conclusion)
It's just so disturbing to me on so many levels...and evil....:sick:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Well this is certainly interesting. 32% fully unvaxxed and only 32% have had the third jab.

If I' m reading this correctly then based on UK population people with no vaccine at all 21.4 million

Where does the 5 million come from?

I'm guessing the the government numbers are related to eligible people so removing presumably people under the age of 12 years and those with medical exemptions.

From the information I found there are approximately 7-8 million people under the age of 12.

So there must be 8 million who are exempt if the 5 million number is correct.

Reactions: 9
If I' m reading this correctly then based on UK population people with no vaccine at all 21.4 million

I'm guessing the the government numbers are related to eligible people so removing presumably people under the age of 12 years and those with medical exemptions.

From the information I found there are approximately 7-8 million people under the age of 12.

I worked it out a while back as 18mil aged 16+ unvaccinated but that was a different %

Reactions: 6

I think there are far more unvaxxed than they want you to know about. They want you to think you are in the minority which is clearly not the case. Looking at the booster statistics, it would seem that the uptake is very low as well. People are slowly waking up to the fact that the jab train never ends.

Reactions: 28
I think there are far more unvaxxed than they want you to know about. They want you to think you are in the minority which is clearly not the case. Looking at the booster statistics, it would seem that the uptake is very low as well. People are slowly waking up to the fact that the jab train never ends.
I agree 100%

I've had that sense for a long time .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thgt id already posted about this. I wrk for a local authority with about 4k staff. On tues we got a global email saying they urgently need our help rolling out the jabs. Can we remind ppl we talk to to get their jab and theres lots of capacity at walk in centres. Also can we promote them on our social media. This just made me realise how desperate they really are getting now and especially after all the "get ur jab" texts sent to day to everyone. It shows that people arent falling for all this any longer. Thank god

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope more are questioning the agenda particularly after today's mass text message. Serco have this message contract....wonder what they are being paid 🤔

Reactions: 14
Purrrrrrr - I think you are an intelligent and articulate poster. I read all the 'New World Order' stuff about 20 years' ago and thought 'no', this is never going to happen, too far fetched. It's all happening now, exactly as predicted, and I fear we are about to enter a very dark age.

Great post and so true.
Thank you. ❤
Yes, I read it all and wondered how they would achieve it in the time they wanted. then came covid, now there s no doubt what they are doing.

I do feel it's all going to collapse and is collapsing already (or they would not be pushing so hard). Are you on the great awakening thread? I feel more of us should move away from the CT side and stay more on the awakening side now. just a feeling I have. Im not telling anyone to not still look at the darker side as long as you can detach from it that's fine but anyone having a hard time just stay away from all media and find like minded people to chat with, the awakening thread isn't busy but its a place to post anything uplifting or about any prep you are doing any advice or old remedies or recipes.

I remember this at the time, it was spoken about on the CT on FB I also got papers to sign, I threw them away, I wish I had kept them but I was pissed off that they thought I was not worth saving. but at least I am older and ill health not like these beautiful children, that IMO they damaged with their poison in the 1st place, touchy subject and I'm sorry to touch it but I have looked into vaccines for many years and nothing will convince me it's not the vaccines, My own ill health was caused by pharma and the medicinal profession treating symptoms and not find out the cause. Lucky I'm a stubborn and inquiring bugger and fixed myself, but obviously, some damage remained but I have absolutely no doubt that I would not be here now had I not been who I am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's some proper David Icke Forums v1.0 tit right there

Spooky
Funny how David Icke and Donald Trump have been banned from social media but the Taliban are still allowed to tweet.

Thank you. ❤
Yes, I read it all and wondered how they would achieve it in the time they wanted. then came covid, now there s no doubt what they are doing.

I do feel it's all going to collapse and is collapsing already (or they would not be pushing so hard). Are you on the great awakening thread? I feel more of us should move away from the CT side and stay more on the awakening side now. just a feeling I have. Im not telling anyone to not still look at the darker side as long as you can detach from it that's fine but anyone having a hard time just stay away from all media and find like minded people to chat with, the awakening thread isn't busy but its a place to post anything uplifting or about any prep you are doing any advice or old remedies or recipes.

I remember this at the time, it was spoken about on the CT on FB I also got papers to sign, I threw them away, I wish I had kept them but I was pissed off that they thought I was not worth saving. but at least I am older and ill health not like these beautiful children, that IMO they damaged with their poison in the 1st place, touchy subject and I'm sorry to touch it but I have looked into vaccines for many years and nothing will convince me it's not the vaccines, My own ill health was caused by pharma and the medicinal profession treating symptoms and not find out the cause. Lucky I'm a stubborn and inquiring bugger and fixed myself, but obviously, some damage remained but I have absolutely no doubt that I would not be here now had I not been who I am.
Thanks for the tip. Am going to read through awaking site today - just up my street. Wishing you improved health in 2022. Keep being a stubborn old bugger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's absolutely disgusting and evil beyond belief!
I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not, I've argued all my life to the point of exhaustion about inequality and lack of inclusiveness, and the terrible and detrimental effect it has, but frankly lots of people were not particularly interested!
Not when it comes to the disabled (especially learning disabled)! Who have always imo been excluded, patronised and scapegoated?
To the point where it's become almost acceptable to automatically assign less value to their lives and existence? So what do people really think will happen when we allow discrimination to flourish?
It's giving the green light to take away their rights and consent and what can follow is as above?
That's what will happen when people give consent to exclude people from society? Don't be surprised then when they also are excluded from life !
It's exactly like the Nazis all over again .and again I'm not surprised (although horrified) because people have been warned again and again about the cost of compliance! (Just wait until it affects them!)
This is were it can lead to death and concentration camps.....for the undesirables....at first ...and then?
As a full time carer and (as you all know) mother of autistic sons I feel a kind of defiance come up in me!
I won't let anyone bully, patronise or treat as a second class citizen any of my children, and God knows people have tried!
Schools, hospitals,social workers even family members so it's opened my eyes to the uphill struggle many parents have!
It's still devastating to read this though. I love my son's they have struggled through so much but they have so much hidden potential. (That sometimes people don't want to recognise)!
You see that's why defining people's worth according to intellectual ability is misleading....(and actually they are all academically bright)....yet some people in power see the diagnosis and think right now I'll play god and determine who can live or die? :sick:
To think on another thread I was arguing for diagnosis (and all the access to help that can provide for example occupational/speech and language therapy)?
To think that in some sick individuals mind that a diagnosis can be used as a label that justifies not resuscitating (it's ok for them to die then?) it's absolutely sickening and actually makes me feel like crying a bit!
That's not what parents such as myself fought for! For our kids to be an easy target in a predatory society.:( (It's hard not to reach that conclusion)
It's just so disturbing to me on so many levels...and evil....:sick:
I hear and feel you. As a fellow autism parent my heart is breaking. It makes me feel I have put a target on my sons back and fear for the future. I want to breakdown and cry too. I read the article that was written and feel the pain of the parents involved. It’s just so awful, morally bankrupt and wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This is extremely interesting and could explain why they are so hell bent on going after the kids.

I laugh when people keep saying we can't sue them anymore, because we never could. you can get a government payout but its not much nd only after the age of two, most who are going to die after a vaccine dies before age two.

Reactions: 6
I laugh when people keep saying we can't sue them anymore, because we never could. you can get a government payout but its not much nd only after the age of two, most who are going to die after a vaccine dies before age two.
I suppose I just struggle to understand why they are so desperate to jab the kids with this when they are almost at no risk from Covid. It's just so evil and unnecessary.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.