Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned here then I saw someone else mention it. Something going on but no clue what 🤪 . Parliament square has apparently been boarded up too. Might be normal with new year celebrations though.

1641416777954.png

Someone else posted this:

1641416915460.png

Khazakhstan is currently seeing riots on the streets over gas prices. They expecting the same here when people see how bad Inflation really is + food getting much more expensive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It was mentioned here then I saw someone else mention it. Something going on but no clue what 🤪 . Parliament square has apparently been boarded up too. Might be normal with new year celebrations though.

View attachment 967596

Khazakhstan is currently seeing riots on the streets over gas prices.

Inflation going up everywhere+ food is getting much more expensive.
Getting ready to hide the evidence of police brutality for upcoming mass civil unrest?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can't believe the hate that Tennis player is getting. He doesn't want to take a vaccine but still wants to do his job. Which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

People are going nuts, saying stuff like I hope he gets an injury. People should be able to do their jobs without having to get a vaccine. Whether they are a carer or an international tennis player.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't believe the hate that Tennis player is getting. He doesn't want to take a vaccine but still wants to do his job. Which seems perfectly reasonable to me.

People are going nuts, saying stuff like I hope he gets an injury. People should be able to do their jobs without having to get a vaccine. Whether they are a carer or an international tennis player.
The vax cult have been showing themselves up with the whole Djokovic vaccine thing today. They claim to respect your decision to not be vaxxed but Iv seen nothing but authoritarian, hateful comments and as you say wishing injury on him etc. They are letting their masks slip today (no pun intended 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not surprised though we only have to look back at Rwanda's dehumanization of the Tutsis who became 'Cockroaches" . Today in France the Un-Vaxed are currently ‘Not Citizens’.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The vax cult have been showing themselves up with the whole Djokovic vaccine thing today. They claim to respect your decision to not be vaxxed but Iv seen nothing but authoritarian, hateful comments and as you say wishing injury on him etc. They are letting their masks slip today (no pun intended 😉)
They are loving it. Some justifications are he's a horrible person.Which is funny because there is a certain type of person that thinks rights should only be afforded to those that they like.

I couldn't care less about the bloke or his personality or what he has done in his life. But it's the Australian gov that are in the wrong for implementing those ridiculous laws on their population. Not Djokovic for wanting to be able to chose what goes into his body and have the right to do his job.

I don't know why Australians are pissed at Djokovic for wanting to play in their country when he hasn't had the vax. When theyre not pissed at their government for telling them they have to be locked down and take a vax.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People have lost their minds! Djokovic is getting thrown out of a country for not having a experimental medical procedure that doesn't even prevent the virus in anyway! Also why has he been allowed in to then be thrown out!? It's like they're making an example out of him and trying to humiliate him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
People have lost their minds! Djokovic is getting thrown out of a country for not having a experimental medical procedure that doesn't even prevent the virus in anyway! Also why has he been allowed in to then be thrown out!? It's like they're making an example out of him and trying to humiliate him.
People are saying they were going to let him in and then because of public outcry - because he's been quite vocal on not taking the vax, they changed their minds, held him at customs then revoked the visa on a technicality.

Again I find it strange that there was a public outcry about one man not wanting the vax, but no public outcry on everyone else being forced/coerced into taking it.

Reactions: 20
Imagine actually celebrating because someone isn’t allowed into a country to work because of said countries draconian rules. Strange world we live in.

Reactions: 24
Imagine actually celebrating because someone isn’t allowed into a country to work because of said countries draconian rules. Strange world we live in.
Yet all politicians and ambassadors are exempt from Covid travel restrictions! Dictators carry on their lives as normal whilst the peasants argue about what crumbs of freedom they're being thrown.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yet all politicians and ambassadors are exempt from Covid travel restrictions! Dictators carry on their lives as normal whilst the peasants argue about what crumbs of freedom they're being thrown.
Exactly, do as I say, not as I do… 🙄

Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch This Morning on Tues 4th. Vanessa Feltz actually said she was disappointed when she heard Prof Pollard say only vulnerable should be jabbed now. She said she wanted to keep boosted and would accept it even every 8 weeks like people who regularly get the pill. She wanted the 4th booster or 27th booster. What planet are these people on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone watch This Morning on Tues 4th. Vanessa Feltz actually said she was disappointed when she heard Prof Pollard say only vulnerable should be jabbed now. She said she wanted to keep boosted and would accept it even every 8 weeks like people who regularly get the pill. She wanted the 4th booster or 27th booster. What planet are these people on
I didn't see this but going to look now - I don't understand this at all! I would hope anyone who is on the pill has made that decision for themselves based on their personal situation. Can't compare that to this vaccine or boosters at all!

Would love to know the number of people who would be so keen on boosters if they had to pay for them, in the same way as the flu jab... 🤔

Would also love to know how anyone can think it's acceptable for so much time and money to be spent on these booster campaigns (staff, venues, equipment needed, advertising, constant letters/texts etc.), when we are seeing daily examples of patients in need of urgent care being neglected 😔

Reactions: 17
It honestly astounds me that these people are desperate to get this stuff injected into them every 3 months. The pharmaceutical companies holds zero liability. The jabs have been causing so many adverse reactions and death, and they don't even seem to be working!! Australia's cases have skyrocketed since these vaccines have been rolled out. Yet people just can't see what's right in front of their very eyes. The facts are there but they won't look at them. The only positive thing is people who aren't hypnotised are waking up daily and that can only be a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Vanessa Feltz is so worried about her health mabye she should put down the fork and join a gym. It’s always the ones that are obese that are happy to take endless vaccines because to them it’s an easy way to ‘protect their health’ rather than actually living a healthy lifestyle and putting the work in themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If Vanessa Feltz is so worried about her health mabye she should put down the fork and join a gym. It’s always the ones that are obese that are happy to take endless vaccines because to them it’s an easy way to ‘protect their health’ rather than actually living a healthy lifestyle and putting the work in themselves.
I walked past an overweight couple yesterday ranting and raving about Djokovic. Saying it's disgraceful that he's been allowed to travel unvaccinated and the Australians should send him home. Imagine if they had that same policy for overweight people. Can you imagine the uproar!

Reactions: 14
What's the 6 Jan thing? 😬
My cinemas have been forecasting cinema showings for 6th Jan and beyond, might book in Spiderman 😁

I walked past an overweight couple yesterday ranting and raving about Djokovic. Saying it's disgraceful that he's been allowed to travel unvaccinated and the Australians should send him home. Imagine if they had that same policy for overweight people. Can you imagine the uproar!
It's disgraceful that he's been allowed in to the country in the name of sports when people haven't been allowed to see their families and I don't have an issue with that uproar. But to ban him for being unvaxxed and treat him like a criminal that's sickening and I can't understand the western world being so tyrannical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The smart move would have been to appoint Djokovic as some sort of sports ambassador to give him diplomatic status, which they could have done months ago to be unnoticed.
The visa problem then goes away, and the exemption becomes a private matter with only the tournament organisers, who seem fine with it.

Reactions: 7
Doctors barely listen to women who go to them about period issues and pain (long before covid), so anyone who gets injured by a vaccine definitely won’t be listened to.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.