Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed in these people. I was a big fan of both of them, but their music is tainted now. I’m sick to death of these arrogant people and their desire for censorship and inability to comprehend that each individual is entitled to their own opinions. I can safely say I shall never buy any of their music again. Thank goodness most of my favourite artists and musicians are dead.

Reactions: 14
I’m so disappointed in these people. I was a big fan of both of them, but their music is tainted now. I’m sick to death of these arrogant people and their desire for censorship and inability to comprehend that each individual is entitled to their own opinions. I can safely say I shall never buy any of their music again. Thank goodness most of my favourite artists and musicians are dead.
it's funny how all those rebels from my teens are conformists now. More likely bought and paid for

Another Jimmy Dore vid on Neil Young, digging deeper

Reactions: 10
Yes horrible to see these artists who we think of as original,free thinkers acting like this.

YET another two medical emergencies at the football. Would be nice to know has this always happened on a weekly basis in the crowd but they didn't used to stop the match...or what?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Some one I knows teenage step child has covid. He has locked him in his room and is saying he now has to be vaxxed so he doesn't bring covid into the house again .

That's abuse, and he has no right to tell someone they have to take a vax. It's also nonsensical. The guys bleeping obese too. Won't lose weight to protect himself but will force a child to have a potentially dangerous vax to make himself feel safer.

I swear these people have lost all perspective. Since the mask mandate ended, I swear there's more people wearing them outside, it's nuts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What of the most magnificent things I've ever seen.

This makes me proud to be human (and not a lot of things do nowadays) - people standing up and being counted. Fighting for the right to choose, fighting for freedoms. When people say 'it's just a vax, just get it what's the big deal' - they are admitting they don't see the bigger picture.

I saw a Dr at the NHS 100k protest last week interviewed, she said she didn't feel right telling people they should or shouldn't get it, that it was up to them, but the moment the choice is removed, then it becomes a slippery slope.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Becoming way too common now:

Don't you know this has always happened? Strange how I'm fairly old and I have only seen it a couple of times before these vaccines rolled out, and who is to say those before wasn't because of vaccines random flu jab or tetanus

HPV vaccine made it more prominent in teens. as I have said before I thought that was the vax that would blow this wide open.. sadly it wasn't and many many ruined lives were ignored by the media

One of the most magnificent things I've ever seen.

I really hope people are stocked up. These convoys are apparently starting everywhere. all over the world (where mandates are ) Be they initiated by the good guys or the bad, shops will be running out of supplies, so let's hope people took heed when they were able. Its going to bet bumpy for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Awful news, turns out one of the cardiac arrests from yesterday has died. Questions need to be asked, investigations need to be done, it’s getting so out of hand now. People can say this has always happened at matches but it hasn’t! I am a huge football fan, watch every PL game and this has only started happening after vax rollout.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They changed a rule in the summer that games have to be stopped if there is a medical emergency. I was at a game once where they were giving CPR to a fan at the side of the pitch as play continued. The players had to beg the referee to stop the match.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
One of the most magnificent things I've ever seen.

Exactly that, the revolution will not be televised!
Yet I was laughed at, for saying Britain had been on the verge of a revolution!
Just because mass media didn't report on it, doesn't mean it didn't happen!
If it can happen in Canada, it can happen here as well! :p (y)
Why it's almost as if some people, are threatened by a challenge to the status quo, isn't it?
More fool them, then! :p🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly that, the revolution will not be televised!
Yet I was laughed at, for saying Britain had been on the verge of a revolution!
Just because mass media didn't report on it, doesn't mean it didn't happen!
If it can happen in Canada, it can happen here as well! :p (y)
Why it's almost as if some people, are threatened by a challenge to the status quo, isn't it?
More fool them, then! :p🥳
I love how some think one or two disparaging downplaying online articles mean its being covered by MSM when a tiny thing a soapstar did can be 24-hour rolling news on every station and in every paper 🤣

It's like the real protests of 100s of 1000s of people downgraded by the BBC as a couple of 1000. Always anti-vaxers and never mention that many are vaccinated. People are easy fooled by the media

Reactions: 8
1643561245479.png

RE football : saw this tweet : " Dad was a pro. I played the game for years. Brother played the game. Sister played the game. Sister followed Spurs across the country. I followed Derby. Was a season ticket holder for years. And none of us ever saw what we're now being gaslighted into believing always happened. "

Bill to allow kids to make their own decisions without parental consent. "This is about empowering teenagers to make decisions on their own health and their own safety,"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Some one I knows teenage step child has covid. He has locked him in his room and is saying he now has to be vaxxed so he doesn't bring covid into the house again .

That's abuse, and he has no right to tell someone they have to take a vax. It's also nonsensical. The guys bleeping obese too. Won't lose weight to protect himself but will force a child to have a potentially dangerous vax to make himself feel safer.

I swear these people have lost all perspective. Since the mask mandate ended, I swear there's more people wearing them outside, it's nuts.
I know someone who collapsed the morning after having her 3rd jab. She’s in her early 60s. She was hospitalised for it and her and the hospital were quick to blame it on a penicillin reaction - despite taking it before and never doing any harm. When I suggested that it could have been the vaccine she was allergic to, she brushes it off - nope more likely it was a medication that had never done her any harm before! I don’t get the mind set!

Where it becomes more bizarre, she has a teenage grandson living with her. He caught covid - no symptoms - and like the lad in your comment, she made him stay in his room like a prisoner until he tested negative so she couldn’t catch it! What was the point in having 3 jabs then? 🤷‍♀️ What’s this bizarre mindset all about?!

My dad literally snuck out for his 2 jabs, my siblings were trying to talk him out of it. He won’t have anymore, he complains it has made him age about 20 years as his body has been exhausted since, has gone slightly deaf and lacks concentration. He is also 60 and anyone would think he is a proper OAP since having those jabs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Baffling how people who've had covid,all the jabs and yet are still irrationally scared of and obsessed with covid have the nerve to take the piss out of how others (who are more balanced over covid) treat a bout of it.

Reactions: 11
Baffling how people who've had covid,all the jabs and yet are still irrationally scared of and obsessed with covid have the nerve to take the piss out of how others (who are more balanced over covid) treat a bout of it.
Screenshot_20220130-154508_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 27
Yes! What is the fear really about though? Is it fear of non conformity or others upsetting the applecart by not following (or obeying) the precious rules?
Rules that they themselves feel bound by (no matter how Draconian), and then (according to them) so should everyone else?
As for the ones taking the piss, I don't think that's a genuine sense of humour there! :p
Just the nervous over zealous reaction of some, momentarily taken out of their comfort zone, and confronted by other people's opinions (obviously of no value) The other that is not them, so is up for being ridiculed.
Well all I can say is some people like to think in terms of black and white, right or wrong...their way or the highway?
It's hardly nuanced, or balanced thinking, but one thing the pandemic has shown me is, just how far some people will go, in order to justify their choices to themselves...and then others!
That being the hill they are willing to die on....this sense of ego has no bounds.
So yeah laugh go ahead, but those that laugh at conversations that happen in earnest, and with an enquiring mind, are really only showing to me how immature and small minded they are?
In the end they only make themselves look ridiculous 😂.
The jokes on them! It's fake laughter imo (from the humourless), but hey if it makes them feel better...why not? 🥴 (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.