Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be put in a cosey low security rich person prison like Epstein was the 1st time he got caught.

Now someone has taken blame it will be book closed.

If they wanted customers and clients to be caught and punished they would have named names in the trial and given her a plea deal. It's too many high up and influential people. If there is public outcry they'll do what they did with yew tree and sacrafice a dead person or a hasbeen.

Reactions: 13
Posters on here come across to me as unselfish, caring towards everyone regardless, wise, intelligent, open-minded, nice, supportive, seekers of the truth, spiritual, realists even... too much for some to understand
Absolutely @Poddular (y)❤. I think some people's interpretation is very very selective and biased!
What invalidates it (the criticism) to me, is that in my opinion it's just negative stereotyping, with a good dose of virtue signalling thrown in!
Who on this thread (or the co vid threads) for example advocates , survival of the fittest, or social Darwinism? Many people for example have spoken out against unfairness, and exclusion, and inequality and the negative effect on people's health because of this!
C,Mon this is all getting ludicrous now! 🤷‍♀️
Just because some posters, quite understandably are getting frustrated with the restrictions to our lives and freedoms, after 2 long very difficult years, when actually most people followed the rules (even when they didn't agree with them?)... so we could get out of this mess....which isn't happening is it?
Yes so some people have had enough, and want to get on with their lives..and yes maybe drop the restrictions...(which don't seem to be working?)
Since when did that translate to being ableist or being against the disabled? What?
I mean how does anyone even justify that conclusion, let alone come to it?
When some people on this thread have disabilities or are parents to disabled children.
(This is despite the vaccine and its side effects creating disability in some cases :rolleyes:)
Or how about doctors and their eugenics (do not resuscitate people with autism?)
Yet this can all go over some people's heads when pointed out (how convenient)!
No it's the anti vaxxers who are for survival of the fittest! Trampling over the rights of the virtuous vaccinated and supposedly looking out for number one! Wow! This is despite the fact that the so called anti vaxxers are in the minority, and are being threatened with exclusion from society, not to mention losing their jobs, and rights!
That's actual bullying right there and discrimination, right in front of people's faces. Also the term anti vaxxers is used all over the place, and without any discernment. Are some nurses or healthcare staff who lost their jobs, because they refused to be vaccinated, anti vaxxers then?
Most probably not! Yet point out the unfairness of people losing jobs and income, or speaking out about children being pressured to take a vaccine that they most probably don't need (in the majority of cases) and you get labelled an anti vaxxer!

Yes it's ok to blame the people who don't want to be forced to vaccinate (really?) or be defined by their vaccine status, not the people who are behind such tyranny! Well I'm sorry but supporting tyranny and tyrants is not ok with me (or with some others)!
So much cognitive dissonance and projection going on in some people's minds that it's unreal.:oops:
I seriously wasn't going to react to that kind of accusation, (because it's blatantly not true, ...but yeah it's actually a bit offensive....)
Why is it ok to use others as a scapegoat?
Just dancing to the government's or mass Media's tune I see? I guess that's easier than using initiative or taking personal responsibility?

It just shows how much the unvaccinated are demonised really?
I think some people on here need to remember, this is an anonymous forum, and they don't actually know who people are behind the tattle profile?
So don't generalise or make assumptions (often erroneous) then!
We all have good and bad sides and moments, and yes sometimes the frustration or anxiety can get to any of us, whatever people's opinions?
That just doesn't excuse making unfounded accusations and character assassinations, just because you don't agree with someone?
That's the behaviour of a bully actually, and again if people think I am being petty pointing that out, well then maybe they need to take a look at what is going on in the world?
A world that is becoming full of division and animosity and barely concealed disdain.....yes it can work both ways....but (and this makes all the difference to me)..a pro vaccine stance is supported by the bullies in power.
That's exactly what they want people ostricising each other and having in fights.
All the while they stuff their greedy gobs and get more powerful and Draconian and richer. ...while (if they had their way) we would have our voices silenced, our rights taken away, become gradually impoverished and increasingly desperate (so we can turn to the deep state and become dependent) and literally be reduced to third class citizens!
I really do believe that in the eyes of the politically powerful we are all sheep! Vaccinated or not!
The rewards of doing the right thing (in their eyes) will not be recognised...so that really our only option is to think for ourselves, and be critical or as independent as we can, and to vaccinate or not only if we feel it's the right decision....not because of any (insidious) outside pressures!
I didn't sign up to being a lab rat in the hands of behavioural scientists, neither did anyone else!
Controversial opinion maybe but I do consider it alarming when people are seriously considering going from home to home ...offering this jab?
Doesn't that seem just a little desperate and intrusive? People can support the vaccine that's up to them and nobody is going to stop them but why would (some people) support and justify the despicable behaviour that has enabled coercion and gaslighting and threatening behaviour that is going on all around us right now!
It actually beggars belief!
That's the key word though imo enablement....enabling abusers to carry out their nefarious deeds and supporting them in their controlling behaviour!
Enough is enough quite frankly!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Absolutely @Poddular (y)❤. I think some people's interpretation is very very selective and biased!
What invalidates it (the criticism) to me, is that in my opinion it's just negative stereotyping, with a good dose of virtue signalling thrown in!
Who on this thread (or the co vid threads) for example advocates , survival of the fittest, or social Darwinism? Many people for example have spoken out against unfairness, and exclusion, and inequality and the negative effect on people's health because of this!
C,Mon this is all getting ludicrous now! 🤷‍♀️
Just because some posters, quite understandably are getting frustrated with the restrictions to our lives and freedoms, after 2 long very difficult years, when actually most people followed the rules (even when they didn't agree with them?)... so we could get out of this mess....which isn't happening is it?
Yes so some people have had enough, and want to get on with their lives..and yes maybe drop the restrictions...(which don't seem to be working?)
Since when did that translate to being ableist or being against the disabled? What?
I mean how does anyone even justify that conclusion, let alone come to it?
When some people on this thread have disabilities or are parents to disabled children.
(This is despite the vaccine and its side effects creating disability in some cases :rolleyes:)
Or how about doctors and their eugenics (do not resuscitate people with autism?)
Yet this can all go over some people's heads when pointed out (how convenient)!
No it's the anti vaxxers who are for survival of the fittest! Trampling over the rights of the virtuous vaccinated and supposedly looking out for number one! Wow! This is despite the fact that the so called anti vaxxers are in the minority, and are being threatened with exclusion from society, not to mention losing their jobs, and rights!
That's actual bullying right there and discrimination, right in front of people's faces. Also the term anti vaxxers is used all over the place, and without any discernment. Are some nurses or healthcare staff who lost their jobs, because they refused to be vaccinated, anti vaxxers then?
Most probably not! Yet point out the unfairness of people losing jobs and income, or speaking out about children being pressured to take a vaccine that they most probably don't need (in the majority of cases) and you get labelled an anti vaxxer!

Yes it's ok to blame the people who don't want to be forced to vaccinate (really?) or be defined by their vaccine status, not the people who are behind such tyranny! Well I'm sorry but supporting tyranny and tyrants is not ok with me (or with some others)!
So much cognitive dissonance and projection going on in some people's minds that it's unreal.:oops:
I seriously wasn't going to react to that kind of accusation, (because it's blatantly not true, ...but yeah it's actually a bit offensive....)
Why is it ok to use others as a scapegoat?
Just dancing to the government's or mass Media's tune I see? I guess that's easier than using initiative or taking personal responsibility?

It just shows how much the unvaccinated are demonised really?
I think some people on here need to remember, this is an anonymous forum, and they don't actually know who people are behind the tattle profile?
So don't generalise or make assumptions (often erroneous) then!
We all have good and bad sides and moments, and yes sometimes the frustration or anxiety can get to any of us, whatever people's opinions?
That just doesn't excuse making unfounded accusations and character assassinations, just because you don't agree with someone?
That's the behaviour of a bully actually, and again if people think I am being petty pointing that out, well then maybe they need to take a look at what is going on in the world?
A world that is becoming full of division and animosity and barely concealed disdain.....yes it can work both ways....but (and this makes all the difference to me)..a pro vaccine stance is supported by the bullies in power.
That's exactly what they want people ostricising each other and having in fights.
All the while they stuff their greedy gobs and get more powerful and Draconian and richer. ...while (if they had their way) we would have our voices silenced, our rights taken away, become gradually impoverished and increasingly desperate (so we can turn to the deep state and become dependent) and literally be reduced to third class citizens!
I really do believe that in the eyes of the politically powerful we are all sheep! Vaccinated or not!
The rewards of doing the right thing (in their eyes) will not be recognised...so that really our only option is to think for ourselves, and be critical or as independent as we can, and to vaccinate or not only if we feel it's the right decision....not because of any (insidious) outside pressures!
I didn't sign up to being a lab rat in the hands of behavioural scientists, neither did anyone else!
Controversial opinion maybe but I do consider it alarming when people are seriously considering going from home to home ...offering this jab?
Doesn't that seem just a little desperate and intrusive? People can support the vaccine that's up to them and nobody is going to stop them but why would (some people) support and justify the despicable behaviour that has enabled coercion and gaslighting and threatening behaviour that is going on all around us right now!
It actually beggars belief!
That's the key word though imo enablement....enabling abusers to carry out their nefarious deeds and supporting them in their controlling behaviour!
Enough is enough quite frankly!
Awesome 👍 and the complete opposite of lazy, thoughtless, offensive stereotyping

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How true is this tweet.

She definitely deserves to go down. Its only unfair because no one else is. There would have been no need for her to groom all those young girls if there hadn't been a procession of entitled perverted men wanting to have sex with them. I do wonder what would have happened had she been a man, would she have ended up like Epstein, would she have been brushed over, or would she have got the trial?

Lady C that Skelton monster thing has been saying some frankly shocking and disgusting thing in regards to Prince A and Epstein.
When questioned about the peddelo ring her response was to explain that Epstein wasn't a peddelo because the girls were post pubescent. She also argued that it's not child abuse if the girl is being paid for it as the Epstein victims were.

There are some very fucked up attitudes going on at the top levels of society. It's no wonder so much abuse goes on when that's the sort of opinions those people have.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lady C that Skelton monster thing has been saying some frankly shocking and disgusting thing in regards to Prince A and Epstein.
When questioned about the peddelo ring her response was to explain that Epstein wasn't a peddelo because the girls were post pubescent. She also argued that it's not child abuse if the girl is being paid for it as the Epstein victims were.
Nobody listens to that rancid old lunatic anyway, do they?
She’s certainly no Lady, she was married for about 3 mins to a Lord who I reckon he went In to cop a feel and got a handful of meat and two veg!

Reactions: 3
Nobody listens to that rancid old lunatic anyway, do they?
She’s certainly no Lady, she was married for about 3 mins to a Lord who I reckon he went In to cop a feel and got a handful of meat and two veg!
Shes getting air time though. Jk can't say only women have cervix or whatever it was she's been hung for, but that old hag can be on TV excusing child abusers.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
You litrially couldn't make it up. Instead of going after the men, they are going to see if they can convict more women of grooming.

The problem is, these sex rings often work like pyramid schemes. The girls start out as victims but are they told recruit new younger girls and we will stop abusing you and pay you. Often by the point it has come to that the girl has been groomed and abused for years from a young age so he mind is warped to what is right and wrong.

Four more Epstein aides face questions after Maxwell's conviction # via http://dailym.ai/android

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She definitely deserves to go down. Its only unfair because no one else is. There would have been no need for her to groom all those young girls if there hadn't been a procession of entitled perverted men wanting to have sex with them. I do wonder what would have happened had she been a man, would she have ended up like Epstein, would she have been brushed over, or would she have got the trial?

There are some very fucked up attitudes going on at the top levels of society. It's no wonder so much abuse goes on when that's the sort of opinions those people have.
There are things I did even at age 18 I regret to this day, I was not old enough to know what I was doing. Having older friends made this worse as you look up to them, they have more life experience so of course you will trust them naturally. It doesn’t matter if the girl was 15 or 5. She would not have fully understood what was going on and anyone who thinks it’s “more acceptable” because they are post pubescent needs serious help themselves. In fact, this to me indicates Lady C may have been through similar (don’t really know much about her) so doesn’t see the problem?

Reactions: 6
This period of time has been so stressful for people of stable mental health. I can't imagine how bad it must be for people that have mental health vulnerabilities.

Buy of course no one cares about that , because covid is all that matters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Came across this on Instagram and it made me start questioning this story! Has anyone been down the rabbet hole with him?

Reactions: 3
Came across this on Instagram and it made me start questioning this story! Has anyone been down the rabbet hole with him?

It's rumored that he was trained by the CIA. I personally don't think he was killed though.

I posted in the covid vaccine thread but the UN has already unveiled it's universal digital ID pass. Only for workers at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's rumored that he was trained by the CIA. I personally don't think he was killed though.

I posted in the covid vaccine thread but the UN has already unveiled it's universal digital ID pass. Only for workers at the moment.
Its one of those things that I never thought about before. Back in the day when I believed whatever the news told us 😂. But yeah the more I hear about Bin Ladin the more I think that we were not quite told the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still alive either. Especially as they apparently threw his body in the sea so conveniently no one actually saw him dead.

Reactions: 2
This period of time has been so stressful for people of stable mental health. I can't imagine how bad it must be for people that have mental health vulnerabilities.

Buy of course no one cares about that , because covid is all that matters.
If I'm being honest I don't feel like I really do remember the past two years and I'm still stuck in 2019. One therapist I follow called the pandemic collective trauma.

My mental health has always been relatively iffy, but I was high functioning so got away with it. The pandemic definitely made it much worse. My coping methods back then were the gym ( 5/6 days a week) and regular massages. They did take that away with the first lockdown and I haven't been able to get back in the swing of running again.

I lived alone in a different country. Travel restrictions and I hadn't seen my family in a full year. I could honestly understand why the suicide rate went up.

I already had a therapist I saw weekly at that point so can't whine too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just been reading through the covid general conversation and I just cannot believe that anyone is still wholeheartedly going along with this utter farce and calling people who don’t want an experimental ‘jab’ (it’s not a vaccine) selfish. I find it utterly mind blowing.
What is going on in their heads?
I feel like I’m living in a parallel universe here, I’m terrified what my child’s future is going to be like and people just seem completely oblivious to what’s going on as long as they can feel superior to ‘anti vaxxers’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

911 is when I "woke" up to how we were manipulated by those we trust
just like pearl harbour was used to bring America into WW2, 911 was used to start the war on terror. once you go down this particular rabbit hole you will see how they do false flags and why people question terrorist attacks and school shootings. It's a very deep rabbit hole with shoot-offs everywhere. I don't have any links that lead anywhere because most has been deleted from youtube but go onto rumble and bitchute etc and start there.

look into anything to do with the towers, also "terrorists" Bin Ladin, Gadaffi, Saddam. try different search engines as google is most certainly not your friend. To get more truth from google make sure you use the date future.

Just looking through my saved stuff in my emails and have a few bits that will help.. not sure if all the links still work but its a starting point

So today marks 18 years since 9/11..
The day TWO planes brought down THREE buildings.
The day all logic flew out the window.
The day every single camera at the Pentagon didn't work.
The day buildings fell at free fall in their own footprint.
The day the New York Port Authority was off the hook for the asbestos removal.
The day Larry Silverstein was off the hook for asbestos removal.
The day Larry collected his policy he upgraded a month before to collect twice as much insurance money from terrorist attacks.
The day Larry magically decided to skip work.
The day 5 Israelis were caught with a van full of explosives dancing and video taping the collapse of the towers.
They day 2.3 Trillion dollars that was missing from the Federal Reserve was never mentioned again.
The day firefighters reported bombs going off in the basements of the towers before the collapse.
The day steel beams at the bottom of the building were cut at perfect 45 degree angles.
The day a plane crashes into the ground and every single piece of it disappears.
The day George Bush (our president) was reading the words "Plane, Steel, Building, Kids" with kids.
The day a cripple on dialysis with no internet access outwitted a multi-trillion dollar military agency.
The day an ex-CIA asset was blamed for the attacks (Bin Laden)
The day used to justify the use of taxpayer money to lie to the American public (https://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2…)
Ladies and gentlemen - this is but a tip of the iceberg of the lies surrounding the largest false flag, spiritual attack in history. One that was planned decades in advance.
If you can seriously believe none of the above statements should make you start asking questions, I'm not sure anyone can help you.
I get it - it hurts to look at. But staying silent, will help no-one.
I don't want to look back someday and tell my kids "I could have said something, but didn't".
I don't want to have to face my soul when it asks me why I didn't either.
Remember, we've all been lied to - and it's not easy facing the Truth. So be gentle on those that can't handle it yet. Credit- Adam Ringham
https://www.unilad.co.uk/…/missing-2-3-trillion-proves-911…/
https://www.gaia.com/lp/content/911-false-flag/
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/…/9-11-September-11-insurance-s…
https://m.youtube.com/watch…

Attachments area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djKIlXz8WJs&authuser=0

http://www.banderasnews.com/1010/edat-nist911.htm

bush in the classroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEZAXFbAnbA

https://rokfin.com/post/52966/911Th...HYurrtMWzvfva1hMLaSArZV1FBz_SQJRRlr7ekWMtrIYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKZY8RGcLM&ab_channel=magnant521

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So YouTube have already removed the Rogan-Malone interview, I was saving that for today 🙄 will have to listen on Spotify instead.

“It’s extremely important to continue to speak out”

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been reading through the covid general conversation and I just cannot believe that anyone is still wholeheartedly going along with this utter farce and calling people who don’t want an experimental ‘jab’ (it’s not a vaccine) selfish. I find it utterly mind blowing.
What is going on in their heads?
I feel like I’m living in a parallel universe here, I’m terrified what my child’s future is going to be like and people just seem completely oblivious to what’s going on as long as they can feel superior to ‘anti vaxxers’.
It really is like living in a different reality to those people. I cannot understand how they believe what they do and they cannot believe how I believe what I do.

Are you on the awakening thread? Might be an idea to read it to help you understand what some of us believe is coming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.