Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread here:

Reactions: 5
Apologies not a conspiracy just a selfish offload.
No escape from the propaganda!
Normally we are radio listeners, getting impossible now with the sinister covid/Vax adverts every five minutes and every show being turned into a booster campaign by presenters, outings of unvaccinated footballers or "we need to talk about vaccinations, educate yourself, trust the scientists and don't believe Facebook theories".
It's a wonder we've got a radio and windows left.🤯
This isn't the BBC but commercial sports and music stations. And from fat, heavy drinking, globetrotting,do as I say while I'm reporting from a packed venue abroad presenters.
Last night took the biscuit... boxing promoter was asked about plans for new year. Started into a tirade against unvaccinated, the importance of 6 monthly boosters (!) and how at a party last week there were 50 people, 49 vaccinated and one unvaccinated and get this... THEY ALL GOT INFECTED WITH COVID BY THE ONE UNVACCINATED PERSON.
Quite clearly the ramblings of a lunatic but my big bugbear was the presenter , instead of saying "nobody knows who you get a virus from" "how did you know their vaccine status" "anyone could have spread it", actually said "oh no that's terrible. Yes get your boosters everyone"
FFS. My dad always said most people aren't very bright. Unfortunately all this is proving him to be right.
Sorry not sorry
Hope you all manage a day of distractions from the bs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Apologies not a conspiracy just a selfish offload.
No escape from the propaganda!
Normally we are radio listeners, getting impossible now with the sinister covid/Vax adverts every five minutes and every show being turned into a booster campaign by presenters, outings of unvaccinated footballers or "we need to talk about vaccinations, educate yourself, trust the scientists and don't believe Facebook theories".
It's a wonder we've got a radio and windows left.🤯
This isn't the BBC but commercial sports and music stations. And from fat, heavy drinking, globetrotting,do as I say while I'm reporting from a packed venue abroad presenters.
Last night took the biscuit... boxing promoter was asked about plans for new year. Started into a tirade against unvaccinated, the importance of 6 monthly boosters (!) and how at a party last week there were 50 people, 49 vaccinated and one unvaccinated and get this... THEY ALL GOT INFECTED WITH COVID BY THE ONE UNVACCINATED PERSON.
Quite clearly the ramblings of a lunatic but my big bugbear was the presenter , instead of saying "nobody knows who you get a virus from" "how did you know their vaccine status" "anyone could have spread it", actually said "oh no that's terrible. Yes get your boosters everyone"
FFS. My dad always said most people aren't very bright. Unfortunately all this is proving him to be right.
Sorry not sorry
Hope you all manage a day of distractions from the bs.
Well your dad is a very wise man! It's a lot at the moment. Sajab has come out today saying that anti vaxxers are the problem blah blah blah. Same rubbish different day. What is the definition of an "anti vaxxer" anyway. Someone who hasn't had any jabs? Someone who's only had one? Or is it now someone who declines their boosters too?? It's all so ludicrous and incredibly frustrating. When it all becomes too much for me a turn everything off for a day or two. Remember there's millions of us that feel the exactly same way. They're just blowing smoke now as we're in the final stages and they're getting desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow my husband who works in central London just told me something quite disturbing (although as I have said before sadly not surprising) about the protests in London last night.
I made a previous post r.e corruption and provocation from the police (I had read comments) well if what my husband told me is true (and he has no reason to lie) it was actually worse than I thought!
According to my husband who spoke to a police officer (off the record obviously) Britain was on the brink of a revolution yesterday.(That I can actually believe)!

That's been a long time coming and building up but guess what the powers that be sensed this and deliberately sabotaged it!
What they did apparently is stop the trains from coming into London from the north and the Midlands where apparently the trains were full of people very eager to protest!
This was also confirmed when my husband spoke to some people who had travelled from the north east (obviously arriving much later and missing the protest) and they were very angry they could not attend the protest!
I just felt something like this (a sense of frustration that I could not explain) last night?
Something (a positive impetus and push for change) got blocked last night I believe this!
They had used the police (honestly I genuinely have nothing against the police but it's frustrating to see how they are used as instruments of oppression) to manipulate and influence and block people's free expression.
Makes you wonder what other tricks they used?
As I wrote in a previous post I can well believe that not only did some of them provoke protesters but I believe that probably they use people to infiltrate the protest and pretend to be protester's and cause trouble thus discrediting genuine dissent!
It's both heartening (we came so close) and sad (we were prevented from challenging the status quo more effectively)?
I feel in a bit deflated by all of this but also hopeful because the valid opposition (us the people) are obviously seen and felt to be a threat?
Some people in power right now must be breathing a sigh of relief but they are also scared?
We are all stronger braver more awake and more positive than we even dare to believe and this force (for good) is felt and is having an impact!
I feel so many things right now that I am not sure I can put into words but I just thought I should share with you all what I had heard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow my husband who works in central London just told me something quite disturbing (although as I have said before sadly not surprising) about the protests in London last night.
I made a previous post r.e corruption and provocation from the police (I had read comments) well if what my husband told me is true (and he has no reason to lie) it was actually worse than I thought!
According to my husband who spoke to a police officer (off the record obviously) Britain was on the brink of a revolution yesterday.(That I can actually believe)!

That's been a long time coming and building up but guess what the powers that be sensed this and deliberately sabotaged it!
What they did apparently is stop the trains from coming into London from the north and the Midlands where apparently the trains were full of people very eager to protest!
This was also confirmed when my husband spoke to some people who had travelled from the north east (obviously arriving much later and missing the protest) and they were very angry they could not attend the protest!
I just felt something like this (a sense of frustration that I could not explain) last night?
Something (a positive impetus and push for change) got blocked last night I believe this!
They had used the police (honestly I genuinely have nothing against the police but it's frustrating to see how they are used as instruments of oppression) to manipulate and influence and block people's free expression.
As I wrote in a previous post I can well believe that not only did some of them provoke protesters but I believe that probably they use people to infiltrate the protest and pretend to be protester's and cause trouble thus discrediting genuine dissent!
It's both heartening (we came so close) and sad (we were prevented from challenging the status quo more effectively)?
I feel in a bit deflated by all of this but also hopeful because the valid opposition (us the people) are obviously seen and felt to be a threat?
Some people in power right now must be breathing a sigh of relief but they are also scared?
We are all stronger braver more awake and more positive than we even dare to believe and this force (for good) is felt and is having an impact!
I feel so many things right now that I am not sure I can put into words but I just thought I should share with you all what I had heard.
Thank you for sharing, I can well believe everything you have written is true. So good to know we are nearing a tipping point but equally frustrated. We need the end scene from V for Vendetta…..

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Doesn't surprise me. Same thing at my local train station in London yesterday. A disruption to service due to a "strike".

In Russia it has been admitted that an advisor to the president sponsored opposition groups. Police in the UK also infiltrated eco groups which was behind the "police lie" campaign Lush had.

Reactions: 11
People might laugh but this whole thing reminds me of this scene in bugs life. It speaks for itself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know this isn't necessarily the right place for this but I know you'll understand... I keep reading comments asking why people are so bothered if BJ and co were enjoying cheese and wine together in May 2020.

The reason I am "so bothered" is because it's the same May 2020 that I was completely alone while battling severe depression and suffering horrible side effects from the first anti-depressants I was given. I couldn't eat, sleep or even shower at this point, I was so unwell. There were times I honestly didn't know how I would make it to the next day. My Mom is still struggling with guilt and regret, wishing that she had just come and collected me to stay with her.

We were just doing what we felt we had to at the time, but seeing what those who were responsible for keeping us safe were doing, I feel so angry and upset for the version of me that was so scared and lonely. It didn't have to happen yet me and my family are still coping with the effects of it 😭

Apologies, I know there will be others who experienced things much worse at the same time, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I know this isn't necessarily the right place for this but I know you'll understand... I keep reading comments asking why people are so bothered if BJ and co were enjoying cheese and wine together in May 2020.

The reason I am "so bothered" is because it's the same May 2020 that I was completely alone while battling severe depression and suffering horrible side effects from the first anti-depressants I was given. I couldn't eat, sleep or even shower at this point, I was so unwell. There were times I honestly didn't know how I would make it to the next day. My Mom is still struggling with guilt and regret, wishing that she had just come and collected me to stay with her.

We were just doing what we felt we had to at the time, but seeing what those who were responsible for keeping us safe were doing, I feel so angry and upset for the version of me that was so scared and lonely. It didn't have to happen yet me and my family are still coping with the effects of it 😭

Apologies, I know there will be others who experienced things much worse at the same time, but I just needed to get this off my chest.
I am so sorry this happen to you and to many others. don't apologise get mad and if they lock us down again don't you dare follow those stupid rules.

People keep saying we need to get over it "moving on" But IMO this is a huge (or should be) light bulb moment for those who believe this BS.

Not just because they did what they would not let us do, but the huge fact is, they absolutely; 100% know there is nothing to be scared of.

If there was really something scary going on then royalty, governments and all the rich powerful people would not be around they would be in their underground refuges.

I've been a CT for a very long time now and most of us knew this ( a virus) was coming. what we didnt know is if it would be real or fake every so often they would put out that Ebola or Zika was moving, so every time we heard that we would all wonder if "this was it" In the end, it turned out they didnt need to do that they could control us without it even being a huge deadly virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another crazy CT comes true and hits the mainstream

This is a very interesting vid all the way through. so many truth bombs in one video. I feel so sorry for Jimmy he found out the very hard way what is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Regarding the party photos while us plebs couldn't see our loved ones and suffered greatly for it, in my mind they haven't just been discovered. They would always have been known about. Why are they being dropped now.
Anyone who still thinks they've not been laughing at us needs help. It was clear at the time with the Cummings/Ferguson/Hancock rule breaking. It's always been clear watching our elderly royals and the rich, famous and elites behaviour.
Are they trying to tell people who don't realise with this latest dripping of stories or something else?

Reactions: 11
That minister for health gives me bad vibes 😐
What about this one

Regarding the party photos while us plebs couldn't see our loved ones and suffered greatly for it, in my mind they haven't just been discovered. They would always have been known about. Why are they being dropped now.
Anyone who still thinks they've not been laughing at us needs help. It was clear at the time with the Cummings/Ferguson/Hancock rule breaking. It's always been clear watching our elderly royals and the rich, famous and elites behaviour.
Are they trying to tell people who don't realise with this latest dripping of stories or something else?
It's hard to know exactly but could just be getting us used and immune to the idea that the rich and powerful are too stupid to protect themselves. So we smile indulgently from behind our masks.

look at all those photos of the powerful and rich all partying, all gathering for the summits etc the only mask wearers were the staff at these functions unless it was for official photos

Reactions: 8
Think it's to distract from the proposed changes to the human rights laws. My lawyer friend called them "outrageous".

Reactions: 8
1639994602618.png

This is so true. it's so hard for those who follow the narrative to believe they could possibly be wrong. I call it being "arrogantly right" when every media outlet tells you you are right then its hard for you to believe you could be wrong. Once you see if for yourself you realise just how much others were censored so you could be arrogantly right. The reason I know this time we are right is that I was so wrong before and now I check and double-check everything I go to multiply sources and still people persist in giving us mainstream media as proof . they can just grab the first link off google to "prove" their point. ours have to come from "questionable" sources and then they wont even look because their sources ( 1st google hit" told them our sources were questionable 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And people still think he had covid and was on a ventilator last year…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.