Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbours cat always visited to share my Wotsits when I was a child, she wouldn’t touch any other crisp but loved those! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on tik tok (yes, yes let me willow in my self pity) I’ve seen over time videos of educating people what red laces are in shoes and how it’s a symbol for racists and was used by skinheads and how if you aren’t a POS you shouldn’t wear them because of symbolism. (Not where I’m originally from but you learn something new about different parts of the world) but they’d educate people on it and others believe it and say ‘yes yes it’s symbolism for that’ , but I find those same people won’t believe the ‘pizza’ tweets celebrities do, or the covering one eye being part of illuminati symbolism or the swirl being a symbol for pedos etc. Well yes a demon won’t crawl out of the ground to eat our souls for eternity but to the right cult it shows you’re part of the same cause!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good. I always hated that account for ramping up hysteria. You would see his tweets being shared in the other groups but it would just cause panic amongst the fearful.
Yes my heart used to sink when I saw that come up my Twitter feed. Even though I didn't even follow them! And I swear they used to stir up division between the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Saying that I absolutely hate this cancel culture and Twitter seem to be out of control with censorship now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Saying that I absolutely hate this cancel culture and Twitter seem to be out of control with censorship now.
Yes, totally agree. It's really scary now. I was listening to the Joe Rogan / Robert Malone interview today and he said about the Reuters partnership with Twitter.

And as we all know about the link between Reuters & Pfizer...

These people are just scum, it makes me so angry, playing their little power games whilst affecting people's lives so heavily.

Reactions: 11
Inflation in turkey hits 36%.

Arabica coffee futures are up 78% in New york and coffee price is set to rise even higher.

UN looking to address "unprecedented catastrophic levels" of food insecurity.

Yet China is the only country openly prepping?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Im not going to debate it as been there done that for many years, you do you and I will do me. Im not here to change anyone's mind

but those who go from vegan to carnivore do not eat anything from a supermarket. Most of is bought either from the local farm ( like I do) or online from a free-range farm. I'm not saying they all do but those I see do. No real vegan would eat factory-farmed animals after being vegan. if they did they were vegan due to trends, not ethics.

My daughter cooks everything from scratch everything is organic, she uses all the correct ingredients so not many supplements are needed, etc and so on she isn't a half-hearted type of person. but her health is failing she isn't healing from old injuries and is getting more and more little worrying things wrong with her.
she has been vegetarian, but mostly plant-based then fully vegan since age 9. she is now in her 40s

I myself have healed many things, the fewer carbs I have the better I feel and yes even fresh fruit brings my mood right down as do most starchy veg, pasta rice etc just forget it. I have absolutely nothing against vegans if I did I would have told my daughter at age 9 to shut up and eat dinner like many parents back then

We need animals roaming to put the goodness back into the soil, farming is not what it once was every year different crops, crop rotation mingled with raising cattle, cattle giving the earth what it needs

I do know one thing though. in a tit hitting the fan scenario vegans won't make it very long, no way could you grow or stash enough food for a vegan long term. I know this as have a huge lot of food stored for my daughter and her family in comparison per person, my store is tiny. I can survive very easy on very little.
Veganism is mostly a rich country's luxury. I eat very little in comparison to my daughter and her children, they seem to graze all the time. All her vegan friends are the same. So for me, pescatarian, vegetarian fully doable in any situation due to the animal fats.

Never confuse veganism with spiritualism. the two don't go together only in the minds of those who feel they need to do this or that to become at one with everything. if you feel you need to do that then yes you do, you can purge, meditate, have a zillion chrystals and do all your shadow work or you can just be at one by just knowing, we are all one.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on this subject as it's a hard one for many. I hate it when I hear vegans slatted and I hate some people's ideas of what a carnivore is so it always ends in tears or fisty cuffs😜

To stick it to the man, we just need to not be divided no matter what we believe or what we eat. ❤
I read on Daily Mail the other day they are now encouraging farmers to stop growing food crops and rewild. Well thats right out the nwo playbook isnt it😈

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Aaaaand the covid sham falls apart when it comes to big money sport.

Djokovic given a medical exemption from vaccination two weeks before the tournament when everyone else is made to get jabbed.
Supposedly because he's had the covid already, but ages ago.

I bet he was not supposed to tweet about getting the exemption :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Say what Macron!!!
At the end of the day the unvaccinated are still the ones who will not comply and do what they are told to despite 2 years of propaganda. They are dangerous.

I remember watching this war movie about the French mime who saved lots of children and the character asks why the Jews were being prosecuted. The woman replies because they refused to be slaves.

Also more to something possibly coming up with the 6th jan thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's getting embarrassing at AN Other place.
Apparently we are spreading misinformation when to anyone sane it's quite clearly the media and government spreading misinformation and affecting millions of people, their lives and their health.
We apparently get our information from tiktok and the like when quite clearly they are fans of such shite platforms.
We don't question 🤣
If we don't get our information from sm then we get it from our real life experiences.. but this isn't acceptable to them as it's anecdotal. Apparently we are not to go by what we see but by what we are told 🤣
AND to top it all our experiences are anecdotal but when some random comes on saying " I'm a nurse and all pregnant women are at risk if not vaccinated I KNOW" or some other words to that effect then that isn't anecdotal but gospel 🤣 even though no facts back it up.
And then they delight in giving people vaccine/test advice 😲 , name calling and bitching instead of caring about the bigger picture of the damage being done, not from covid but from everything resulting from the propaganda machine, scaremongering, unnecessary testing and divisive roll out of the useless vaccines. The vaccines that it seems to be their job to defend despite the fact that everyone who wants one will have had it plus. Everyone who doesn't is not going to change their mind but would like to keep their job and be allowed to visit their loved ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've no time for any of them anymore. As I have said anyone not questioning at this point in time is as thick as tit or a shill. Even my most anti-CT friends are asking WTF is going on.

Reactions: 16
I find it insufferable knowing there are so many misinformed people still commenting on how safe the vaccines are and how they ‘work really well’ across other threads on Tattle - my mind really does boggle with it all!

Back to Telegram I go!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also that they only source info from Google, when anyone who knows anything these days knows how censored it is, same as all the other silicone-valley owned sites; so they will ONLY get the answers that fit their narrative and therefore assume they must be right 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.