Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 1 Doctor and 1 midwife who mentioned it and said why I should, but over the course of 8 days/ nights care, and the amount of Drs/Nurses I saw, I probably would've expected more. The rest were lovely about it and said totally your choice & you shouldn't feel pressured into it, or they didn't mention it at all.

Don't worry about them treating you differently. There was a p*edo in the room opposite me who had been there for 3 weeks, he had 2 x prison guards stationed outside his room 24/7 (think of the money wasted there); and he didn't get treated any different... Well I say that, a Nurse told me she had to put a catheter in him and went for a lovely big tube down his japseye 👍
I'm glad it was ok for you! I've got my consultant appointment for my thyroid checks next month and I'm anxious they're going to start lecturing me about it. But my consultant is a very lovely lady so I hope that won't happen.

As I've said before I live in a tiny village and have lost count of the number of ambulances I have seen parked outside people's homes. in the last month .. I didnt think anything of it really but in the early hours had a knock on the door and it was a paramedic coming to the wrong address. Turns ut to be got the young family over the road. No idea why they were called but it did make me think of how many I had seen lately in one-half of a tiny village

Coincidence?
Funny you say that as their was literally an ambulance outside my neighbours house last night. Never seen so many ambulances in my life. One of my neighbours is a paramedic so I'll ask him next time I see him what he's seeing. Last early winter he said he was getting loads of call outs for young adults who were getting bugs and were petrified it was covid so were freaking out and calling ambulances. Another waste of resources thanks to the government's disgusting campaign of fear.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My extended family are doing fake Christmas today.

My uncle phoned my mother. One of my doctor cousins M who would have come is ill in bed with a fever just after his booster. He already had covid before.

Thankfully my brother and mother will not be having theirs. My brother has been ref to another neurology consultant. He's better then he was but won't be running any time soon. He's also been doing Epson baths.

Not just here but even on the other thread i'm seeing a pattern.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh no guys my auntie had her booster last week and I’ve just been told today shes been rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot 😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers quickly.

❤
Thank you I adore her and it feels like its really hitting too close to home now 😢 Seeing on the news now the talks of the fourth booster is scary but expected, its just literally Russian roulette everytime people roll their sleeves up, people need to wake up faster 😢.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Me and my daughter said today we believe that now it's all so over the top ridiculous with nothing making sense, nothing at all, not one thing about it. makes sense. that it's being done now purely to poke people into waking up and seeing the truth of it.

Reactions: 14

Me and my daughter said today we believe that now it's all so over the top ridiculous with nothing making sense, nothing at all, not one thing about it. makes sense. that it's being done now purely to poke people into waking up and seeing the truth of it.
My husband thinks that Boris is trying to subtly wake people up to what’s going on and not comply, I’m not so sure though but mabye he is onto something. He thinks it’s strange that every time new ‘restrictions’ are coming in conveniently there’s another Boris drama with photos released to the press.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 939248
View attachment 939249
What the actual duck. What?!?!
This has massively backfired on the government, they can’t house the homeless or feed poor families but all of a sudden if your vaccinated they can find the cash. HOW can people still not see right through this bullshit?

Reactions: 28
Do you think it might be to poke people into rising up against the government?
Amongst all the confusion with covid, what we ARE being shown clearly is that the government, as in the ones who we believe work for us/rule us, are inefficient and dishonest.
Rioting and rebellion would open up the pathway for bringing in further laws and taking away human rights. Then the government, as we know now, would get swept away and the new world order global rule will come in. I’m pretty certain it has all been planned by the ones who hold the real power.
I am astounded that people still believe puppets like Boris make decisions!

Reactions: 17

My husband thinks that Boris is trying to subtly wake people up to what’s going on and not comply, I’m not so sure though but mabye he is onto something. He thinks it’s strange that every time new ‘restrictions’ are coming in conveniently there’s another Boris drama with photos released to the press.
They are definitely allowing more dissenting opinions and showing us things that make the wider population question the lockdowns and vaccines on mainstream media at the moment. My gut still tells me that they wouldn’t allow this unless there was a motive. These people aren’t stupid. They are masters in making people think and feel a certain way, making them believe they chose to think and feel that way when really they were guided or ‘nudged’ to that all along. Maybe it’s happening to us too… I don’t know what to believe anymore… My head is fucked from it all. All I know is my alarm bells have been ringing since March 2020.
Have you seen now they’re apparently ‘considering’ a fourth dose of the vaccine in the UK, to be taken four months after the third one.

Rewatching the Madonna 2019 Eurovision song.

View attachment 939302

It's the female dancer womb she's poking at.

View attachment 939305

I prefer moderation. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 939336
I’ve just watched the Madonna performance… Terrifying!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think it might be to poke people into rising up against the government?
Amongst all the confusion with covid, what we ARE being shown clearly is that the government, as in the ones who we believe work for us/rule us, are inefficient and dishonest.
Rioting and rebellion would open up the pathway for bringing in further laws and taking away human rights. Then the government, as we know now, would get swept away and the new world order global rule will come in. I’m pretty certain it has all been planned by the ones who hold the real power.
I am astounded that people still believe puppets like Boris make decisions!
My personal stance has always been non-compliance, I even started a group on FB in 2016 called exactly that. it's not been used but the other day I opened it for a friend and made him the admin as he wanted a place to chat with like-minded people.

To me, everyone prepping for the duration with enough food etc for a month or two, not banking, not buying not working (unless vital to other people's health) would be enough to bring this down,

Others want to be more proactive, I get that too.. even if they bring in more law (that is what they were using BLM, ER, and that crazy arsed new one that makes no bleeping sense, IB for. The difference between the lockdown/vaccine mandates protest are exactly that the later are not violent or destructive YET but they are getting very very angry. once they blow there is no stopping them, army or not its a huge movement already larger than the police could handle if it turned violent.

The people don't want to get violent but they will if needed. the young and healthy will take to the street and others will like me will non-comply.

I still believe something is going to happen soon to blow this wide open, it's what I feel, I don't feel fear like I did when I first woke up and prepped and planned for the tit hitting the fan. I feel very different now, my prep is small just a tide over if needed, I just feel we are so very close to the end now.

But if I am wrong ( don't think I am) I will die on this hill in an attempt to save our children and their children's future, that is never going to change for me. I know many who feel the same.

we can not allow ourselves to just go along with things because we fear them and what they might do. Might as well STFU and take the vaccine. Just as you would run in the road to grab your child or even a strangers child we have to stop this if it becomes necessary.

I don't hate those vaccinated but do feel now hatred for those still pushing the narrative still believing what they are told rather than what they are seeing. Some very much are shills ( you know who they are) but others are just stubborn fuckers who can't just say "I was wrong" there is nothing wrong in being wrong but there is if you just carry on with your stance when you know you are wrong. This is life or death this is now 4 vaccines or else, what is it going to take for you ( those reading taking the piss out of us) to say enough?
This is not a political fight, this is not left V right so no one cares if you hate the tories or Boris.
Any party or any person at the helm would be doing exactly the same, look all over the world, left and right sprouting the exact same words and doing the same deeds. Anyone who didn't, suddenly died and someone else who will, have taken their place.

This is a spiritual war between good and evil and I don't give a duck who rolls their eyes or takes the piss, it's easy to take the piss out of me than to admit you have been lied to and you fell for it. swallow your damn pride and join those who are fighting for your and your children's future.

1640245869000.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.