Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder does Aoife ever ask herself was her anxiety this bad before she got with Conor?

Iโ€™ve followed her a long time and since she got with him she talks about it more, I donโ€™t think she knows what she want!
Her stories contradict themselvesโ€ฆ.

Reactions: 10
She is so so silly for getting back with him after the things he said at the all Ireland. I honestly thought she seen sense and got rid for her and her wee boys sake. Surely she doesnโ€™t want him growing up hearing/ seeing stupidity like that when she comes across so respectful and smart herself. I wonder what the young fellas dad thinks of that.
I wish she stayed away from him and moved on but at the same time we donโ€™t knowwhat their relationship is like, maybe itโ€™s manipulative? She really deserves so much better. She seems so gorgeous inside out and out and seems like she doesnโ€™t even realise it herself sadly

Reactions: 9
She is so so silly for getting back with him after the things he said at the all Ireland. I honestly thought she seen sense and got rid for her and her wee boys sake. Surely she doesnโ€™t want him growing up hearing/ seeing stupidity like that when she comes across so respectful and smart herself. I wonder what the young fellas dad thinks of that.
I wish she stayed away from him and moved on but at the same time we donโ€™t knowwhat their relationship is like, maybe itโ€™s manipulative? She really deserves so much better. She seems so gorgeous inside out and out and seems like she doesnโ€™t even realise it herself sadly
Iโ€™ve said it once and Iโ€™ll say it again. This woman is not the innocent gal sheโ€™s loving people believing she is. She knew exactly what she was getting into, she is the one pulling the strings in all this.

Reactions: 25
Iโ€™ve said it once and Iโ€™ll say it again. This woman is not the innocent gal sheโ€™s loving people believing she is. She knew exactly what she was getting into, she is the one pulling the strings in all this.
Yea sheโ€™s loving the attention. Sheโ€™s as messed up as him which is why she plays the games. I felt sorry for her at the start thinking what has she got herself in tk like Ellie did but Conor drove Ellie in the ground so far as she didnโ€™t believe in herself anymore. Aoife knew exactly what she was getting in to. They were in contact while he was with Ellie, again no decent girl would entertain this, but she did. She plays his stupid games with following/unfollowing, deleting pics and pretending they arenโ€™t together when they are. She adores and craves this as much as him.

Reactions: 18
Do we think a proposal in the New year ? Possibly whenever Dubai was rescheduled ? Not sure how you do a poll on this or of it's only on a new thread that it can be done

Reactions: 5
Do we think a proposal in the New year ? Possibly whenever Dubai was rescheduled ? Not sure how you do a poll on this or of it's only on a new thread that it can be done
I donโ€™t because how will they announce it when still hiding?

Reactions: 4

This!! As anti Conor as we can be, we have to remember there is 2 of them in this. She is the one pulling the strings for sure, he is obsessed with her and would have her all over IG if he could I believe. For all we know they might have a great relationship, have lots of laughs together and he does seem really nice to her boy. Yes I do not agree with some of the nonsense he posts online, but don't say you havent seen local fellas doing stupid tit and they dont get the same grilling Conor is. I dont personally agree with what he does and I am not a fan. But this morning the more I thought about it, the more I realised I know nothing about how they are as a couple behind closed doors. I woke up this morning and didnt choose violence :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do yous think it bothers Conor to see the dad around with the son and Aoife? I reckon it does ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Do you remember her story on Insta โ€œ how do you all feel about getting back with an ex ? Personally I couldnโ€™t โ€ฆโ€ฆ when Iโ€™m done Iโ€™m done โ€
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you remember her story on Insta โ€œ how do you all feel about getting back with an ex ? Personally I couldnโ€™t โ€ฆโ€ฆ when Iโ€™m done Iโ€™m done โ€
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She shouldโ€™ve asked his ppl feel about going out with a fella who has smaller feet than you! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.