Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went for the free stay at a hotel in Dundalk with your man Darren in preparation for a charity football match up there today. His management organised for him to participate in the football game, then he didn’t even show up🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He went for the free stay at a hotel in Dundalk with your man Darren in preparation for a charity football match up there today. His management organised for him to participate in the football game, then he didn’t even show up🤣🤣
How do you know he didn’t show up? 😲

Reactions: 2
Where did you see this? Is the dad on IG too? Can’t see it on her page so know I’m missing something 🤣
Yea his dad is on insta. He uses it a fair bit but isn’t a wanna be like Aoife
---
He used play with Kerry footballers

Why on all his giveaway for PS5 is the box for the PS5 damaged????? I’m assuming it’s the same box taken down from the attic for each comp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why on all his giveaway for PS5 is the box for the PS5 damaged????? I’m assuming it’s the same box taken down from the attic for each comp
So dodgy looking like. A box that looks like it’s been bate around the place.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he didn’t turn up for the charity match after obviously taking a free stay in the hotel in preparation for the match

Reactions: 7
Doesn't surprise me the entitled little scrote. He probably took a length off Darren.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Conor ryan - is he settling down - looks like aoife doesn't want to be seen with the clown
---

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Conor Ryan- still with Aoife who's in it for the glory...yet wont even be seen with him on her Instagram story

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What's the story with the match he was meant to play...did he say he wasn't there?

• Haha
What happened at the charity football match, how do we know he didn’t go?
We don't
Thread title suggestion
Conor and Aoife didn't go to Dubai and as per usual no reason given why
Sticks up a picture of her in the bed but everyone knows he's not getting head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What happened at the charity football match, how do we know he didn’t go?
I was at the match and can confirm he never showed up, dropped out at the last minute after staying in a hotel for free. It was for a mental health charity too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Don’t even make comment on the latest. They are weirdos so let them at it.
---
I was at the match and can confirm he never showed up, dropped out at the last minute after staying in a hotel for free. It was for a mental health charity too.
He’s absolute scum. Only the lowest of the low do that. He was at a free hotel and then driving to Tralee. Anyone who sponsors him should know what he is like.

Reactions: 11
The c**t actually put up a tiktok of his gifted stay and all without any mention of the match he skipped
The enhanced management must be proud to have him on their books

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.