Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
996E0DC6-79DF-4948-9F1E-A83E7E7786F3.jpeg

Trouble in paradise again hahaha purple heart removed from the bio again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Whats the reason for why he goes private and public so often am I being silly? Is it so the other canโ€™t see their page when they fight? Or what lol

Reactions: 5
He's not believing the flowers story. Lol two twats.

He must have been down stalking her and caught her out. ๐Ÿคฃ
Just thinking why on earth would a random man buy a woman he doesn't know flowers, like something from a romantic movie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's talking absolutely shite and now he's paranoid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking why on earth would a random man buy a woman he doesn't know flowers, like something from a romantic movie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's talking absolutely shite and now he's paranoid ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
100% bullshit story she got caught out on something and made up that 5th class story and made it public to try and get out of it,. I swear Iโ€™ve seen better storylines in fairly crappy ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
100% bullshit story she got caught out on something and made up that 5th class story and made it public to try and get out of it,. I swear Iโ€™ve seen better storylines in fairly crappy ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Something very off about it, she never came on to stories like that before to tell a story

Reactions: 13
I'm not a fan of either of them but how fitting if Aoife is cheating on him. He deserves that karma little imp like him ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Nah all this is probably made up by the two of them for engagement. Especially when he puts profile on private heโ€™s looking for followers. They are as immature!! I stil donโ€™t believe either of them but Aoife making up that story is one of the most pathetic things Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aoife and Conor are both bad as each each other and i wouldn't trust or believe either of them. They 100% made up that story together like everything else. They are the most pathetic relationship I've come across in a long time. Making up stories, pretending they have broken up, hiding stories, not following each other etc. Can't believe these two absolute clowns are nearly 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe let his thread fade away just like
The buddy cup
CR clothing
CR whitening
The running phone yoke
His trip to Dubai
Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He was on yesterday speaking about holidays not a word about Dubai
---
The buddy cup in Northside seems to be run by a 17 year old girl

Reactions: 7
Plot twist! Conor was the creepy man who she was talking aboutโ€ฆ randomly showing up at her work with flowers.. sounds like him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aoife and Conor are both bad as each each other and i wouldn't trust or believe either of them. They 100% made up that story together like everything else. They are the most pathetic relationship I've come across in a long time. Making up stories, pretending they have broken up, hiding stories, not following each other etc. Can't believe these two absolute clowns are nearly 30.
Exactly. Everything theyโ€™ve done so far is calculated between them, this is no different. Itโ€™s a bullshit story to get people talking. Conor posting the story about flowers then bang deletes it. He knows exactly what heโ€™s at. Sheโ€™s then following along like the little sheep she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.