Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Finally! So to recap- Conor is back to his dickish ways, and Aoife and him are pretending to be split up whilst he’s been spotted in Tralee 🤣

Reactions: 17
All her questions are about being a single mom and speaking about Leo’s dad!! Could be a hint

Reactions: 14
All her questions are about being a single mom and speaking about Leo’s dad!! Could be a hint
I don’t think so , I think her latest answers just goes to show she’s still with him , talking about the “haters” on the fake accounts which is obviously us .
I think if anything she done the whole q&a to finally break the ice after the head post and she’s basically saying that everything being written on tattle isn’t true 😂
I think it’s funny because she said these people hated her from day 1 but I think most people genuinely thought she was a stunning mature girl and if anything just wanted her to get away from Conor .
She’s let herself down because she’s continued to be with him after he’s been so disrespectful publicly so many times and she’s bringing her child around him

Reactions: 28
Ya I think the Q&A is a bit of a cop out, yes there will always be trolls and people that will say stuff to her through fake accounts, but what about the people who ask her questions from their own pages and alot of them ignored.I think she used today as a test to see how many people would actually say anything about her and Conor

Reactions: 14
Which one of you legends called her out and said she definitely has more than her fillers done? She definitely did have her boobs and her nose done for sure. The girl looks completely different.

She had her boobs done not long after finishing secondary school so really is due to be replaced as they should be after 10 years.

Reactions: 10
Which one of you legends called her out and said she definitely has more than her fillers done? She definitely did have her boobs and her nose done for sure. The girl looks completely different.
I’d say she gets filler in her nose more so than a full rhinoplasty. It’s actually surprising how much filler in the nose can change the shape of it

Reactions: 15
She’s such a try hard , 30 and acting like that on stories hitting back at the haters lol lol lol. And anyway why does she always archive / in archive all her photos she’s constantly at it, not just ones of her in cr but photos in general

Ladsss I reckon they are defo broken up! That last question she posted!! Totally to rise conor! This whole questionnaire is to rise him!! (I've been in one of these toxic relationships... its plain as day!)With regards to having work done, I genuinely don't think she's had her nose or boobs done. The nose is just faceapp . U can adjust so easily and slightly! Boobs are defo natural.

Reactions: 11
Ladsss I reckon they are defo broken up! That last question she posted!! Totally to rise conor! This whole questionnaire is to rise him!! (I've been in one of these toxic relationships... its plain as day!)With regards to having work done, I genuinely don't think she's had her nose or boobs done. The nose is just faceapp . U can adjust so easily and slightly! Boobs are defo natural.
I would believe the breakup only for her having been on the london trip with him and then blatantly hiding it.. think they’re playing games to boost engagement for both of them

I would believe the breakup only for her having been on the london trip with him and then blatantly hiding it.. think they’re playing games to boost engagement for both of them
Do ya really reckon so?! But like it looks CAT. I dunno. I think he's a bleeping red flag and she should be ashamed of herself if that is the case. After all the blocking etc. To actually go on this trip with him so in September. I'm losing faith in humanity. Honest to God...

Reactions: 11
Someone above said she had her boobs done after secondary school.

Reactions: 5
Someone above said she had her boobs done after secondary school.
Her books look like she just wears push up or tape. Tbh I don’t think they are done. Also filler in your nose makes a huge difference and it isn’t a nose job so maybe she hasn’t.

Reactions: 8
I seen him walking in back into her estate two days ago, they are definitely back together it’s all for attention.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t understand why people do these fake break ups? What do they get from it? Do they not realize they just look dumb?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’re broken up because he was trying to plug after shaves the other day and he mentioned that they sell one of them in aoifes shop. He wouldn’t mention her if they were broken up

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.