Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must of been last week or 2 weeks ago u can see its pissing rain, I couldn't think of much things worse then going anywhere with him 😂
With my girl and they don’t even follow each other. duck this fool, they are sick. Him sending her flowers then. She won’t leave him because she will lose out on the lifestyle of free stays and food. Bigger fool she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The little boy still has to pay someone to mount a TV for him and extra to stick some LED strips on the back of it..ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I going mad or has he deleted the glasson reel? twit
They probably broke up again😂
---
Don’t get how he can just delete them, surely if he was sponsored to stay there he had to fulfill that agreement and post it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely deleting on purpose just to get people talking. Two of them definitely together tonight too as Aoife’s son seems to be with his dad. Two of them probably giggling away thinking they’re hilarious and checking here to see if people have noticed. Both as bad as each other

Definitely deleting on purpose just to get people talking. Two of them definitely together tonight too as Aoife’s son seems to be with his dad. Two of them probably giggling away thinking they’re hilarious and checking here to see if people have noticed. Both as bad as each other
She won’t be giggling in a few weeks when he does the dirt again. She needs to cop on

Reactions: 6
The glasson reel is still there!

I think we should just stop reacting to the whole break up /together because it’s all a bit boring now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The glasson reel is still there!

I think we should just stop reacting to the whole break up /together because it’s all a bit boring now!
That wasn’t there the other day, he must be archiving and hiding them and the re showing them to play people

Reactions: 2
Honestly what is that point of posting this? You’re not evening pointing the camera out the window. My god she doesn’t half love herself. And funny how she posts these pictures when there’ll be extra traffic to her page 🥱 💤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Honestly what is that point of posting this? You’re not evening pointing the camera out the window. My god she doesn’t half love herself. And funny how she posts these pictures when there’ll be extra traffic to her page 🥱 💤
The way she would have had to contort herself to hold the phone to get this angle definitely wasn’t to capture the sunshine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But she's really winning at life by going out with conor ryan how lucky 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yet then she says she is nervous and self conscious etc

Reactions: 5
Aoifes story 😵💫😵💫 what an absolute dim wit
Sorry but her moaning about the bags under her eyes when the thing Is filtered to bits & it’s the shadow from her lashes…genuinely cannot
Also the lash corner hanging off on the left side (her right) irritated me too much 🤣
she loves attention. She put that story up for people to dm her.
Or her & CR have had a fight and she’s tryna make him jel

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.