Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThorsHammer

Conor Ryan- still with Aoife who's in it for the glory...yet wont even be seen with him on her Instagram story

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Yummum2020

I don’t think it’s fair to pit Aoife against Ellie just because they both fell for this clown. Aoife is a beautiful girl even before she had any filler. Ellie is a beautiful girl again even before she had work done. Pitting them against each other is just wrong 😬 whatever about speaking about Conor negatively but I don’t think Aoife deserves to be called trans

Reactions: 53

ThatGeebag

I am so grateful that I'm not in a relationship with a bloke who's built like a bus ticket with size 3 shoes. Scarlet for you Aoife 🤣🤣 he's the human version of a wet sleeve I'd rather die than have him get up on me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Pacho

They will be together for years on and off. Guaranteed. If she didn't dump him after the blowj0b comment for all her sons friends parents, teachers, family etc to see she never will.

He'll propose with a big ring (#collab)
after a helicopter ride (as a dig at Ellie too since they had the best date ever that day) in an instahun location, wearing suit from love suits ireland(#collab) using a party planner (#collab)with tons of flowers (#collab) everywhere & a photographer/videographer to capture the moment so he can post it to social media even though their "whole life isn't on social media"

These instahunz lives are so predictable it's laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 45

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Her stories right now, “I know I’m a great Mom, like that’s not ever up for question” while the smoke alarm continues beeping away in the background 😂😂 “I will hunt you down for Leo” she says, babe go hunt down a packet of Duracell & get sorted xx

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ontheroad13

He called conor mcgregor a gent in his last post that's literally the ultimate red flag any girl with a brain could see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ontheroad13

I don’t think it’s fair to pit Aoife against Ellie just because they both fell for this clown. Aoife is a beautiful girl even before she had any filler. Ellie is a beautiful girl again even before she had work done. Pitting them against each other is just wrong 😬 whatever about speaking about Conor negatively but I don’t think Aoife deserves to be called trans
What actually annoys me more then anything is that a fella like him shouldn't get anywhere near girls that look like Ellie or aoife in the first place, like let's call a spade a spade he has no standout physical features that should attract beautiful woman like them, size 7 feet and his little hands and the body of a teenage boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Pacho

why does he have a picture of her there in the first place. Genuinely strange stalker carry on. It’s all a bit OTT. If my bf had a picture of me stuck in his car, I’d give his head a wobble to cop on.

and sorry, why is he taking a photo like that while driving. Ridiculous
💯 who in the name of God has a photo of anyone their in the car aside from Padre Pio? Like when or why would you even be looking at it ? Such childish behavior. Bet he has CR ❤ AD 4eva wrote on the log book

• Haha
Reactions: 40

corkspill

VIP Member
God I’d love to know why they didn’t end up going to Dubai
They absolutely had a massive argument and probably broke up. Conor posted a story and was saying how things were iffy with Aoife about Dubai. He then deleted it as he thought it was muted. She posted a story on about being single and her glow up yet here the two of them are together again. They are the creepiest pair around. I’ve never seen a couple act single online but be together behind it. She’s obviously embarrassed of him.
She should have more self respect at 30 and with a child but as someone else said she’s worse than him after this stunt. It’s pathetic. They always crawl back to people like Conor Ryan. When Ellie made the decision to not go back was a long time coming but the best thing she could’ve done. He has Aoife around his little finger and she looks such a fool for it.

Reactions: 39

User71983918

Imagine at the ripe age of nearly 30 you have to pretend your on holiday with your imaginary gf hahahahahahaha fuck me

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GiggyBOO2

Do you remember her story on Insta “ how do you all feel about getting back with an ex ? Personally I couldn’t …… when I’m done I’m done ”
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36