Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoifes story 😵💫😵💫 what an absolute dim wit
After listening to that I definitely lost brain cells, it all makes more sense now, i felt like saying I'd trust the randomer a lot more then the clown your going out with.

Reactions: 7
That story has to be bullshit..surely In this days and age she cant be stupid enough to get in a car with a stranger

Connors ps5 winner doesn't even look like a legit person

Reactions: 11
In this day and age;

1) what type of fella would offer a alone female complete stranger a lift. Not a normal fella.
2) what type of woman would accept a lift from a complete stranger

It's red flags all around. Very risky.

Reactions: 13
In this day and age;

1) what type of fella would offer a alone female complete stranger a lift. Not a normal fella.
2) what type of woman would accept a lift from a complete stranger

It's red flags all around. Very risky.
Then turn to at her work with flowers and pay her clamp. Come on to duck

Reactions: 12
Claims she watches too many murder documentaries yet still got into the car in the first place. At least we know why she’s still with Conor cause there’s obviously absolutely nothing going on behind those eyes

Reactions: 31
What does she do for work that she was in such a panic over the whole thing? I’d have no issues if someone was a bit late in over being clamped, it happens to everyone at some stage. I don’t understand her reaction of leaving the car and jumping in with some stranger to be honest… I would’ve done that maybe as a teenager when I had a crappy boss in a retail job but not now.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she is seeing someone else and was caught red handed so concocted this far flung story and went on the socials to add credit to it.

Reactions: 7
What does she do for work that she was in such a panic over the whole thing? I’d have no issues if someone was a bit late in over being clamped, it happens to everyone at some stage. I don’t understand her reaction of leaving the car and jumping in with some stranger to be honest… I would’ve done that maybe as a teenager when I had a crappy boss in a retail job but not now.
I think she works in the perfume shop - think it was mentioned somewhere before.

Did Conor have a purple heart in his bio? If he did, then it is gone now. Maybe she is sleeping around and got caught out.

Reactions: 2
So this strange man knows her car reg and where she works and she thinks it’s funny to joke about being murdered on Instagram? Does this man know she has a young child, could he figure out where she lives?

What a moron, now we know how she got into a relationship with CR anyway.

Reactions: 14
I think she works in the perfume shop - think it was mentioned somewhere before.

Did Conor have a purple heart in his bio? If he did, then it is gone now. Maybe she is sleeping around and got caught out.
He had one, but even if she is doing that it’s her business. I just think the story she made up is bull. She’s raising a little boy, what kind of thing is this to teach him it’s ok to do? She works in either a chemist or perfume shop. No job is worth putting yourself in danger of, ever. I’m sure they’d understand if this far fetched situation did happen. She’s working there long enough.
I have a feeling she’s only posting this to drive Conor mental. They are so strange this is the type of games they play.
---
Glasson house reel gone again.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.