Conor Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The c**t actually put up a tiktok of his gifted stay and all without any mention of the match he skipped
The enhanced management must be proud to have him on their books
He's such a prat. You can be sure he laughed his head off about it.

It's a young wan starting out that runs enhanced management. Shows how much respect he has for her reputation.

Reactions: 10
He done the same with the Peil Charity match that the lads from HCHH organised TWICE!! Pulled out of the first one and the second one he just never bothered turning up to.

Reactions: 3
S
The c**t actually put up a tiktok of his gifted stay and all without any mention of the match he skipped
The enhanced management must be proud to have him on their books
omeone commented asking how match went and a reply saying he never showed up.

Reactions: 2
He has pulled out of plenty of things before including talks in a secondary school for young impressionable boys who were very disappointed he didn’t show up

Reactions: 6
He has pulled out of plenty of things before including talks in a secondary school for young impressionable boys who were very disappointed he didn’t show up
The last place that little prick needs to be going is a secondary school taking to anyone. If I heard he was coming to speak to my son I’d cause ructions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The last place that little prick needs to be going is a secondary school taking to anyone. If I heard he was coming to speak to my son I’d cause ructions
I’d say they had a lucky escape! Who organises this tit for schools? Obviously don’t do their research

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's such a prat. You can be sure he laughed his head off about it.

It's a young wan starting out that runs enhanced management. Shows how much respect he has for her reputation.
She is young but have heard she pretty good at her job . Have no idea If true…. She is also from same place as hotel he stayed In

Reactions: 1
Mcgregor sharing Ellie Kelly's post about forged stout I'd say Conor be raging, he be flying to the shop to get a bag of cans to tag him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She literally said she was in the gym the other week 🙄
Ya first thing I thought of, didn’t she post a pic saying she was there/going.
---
Starting to dislike her more than Conor. Her behavior is disgusting, she’s a liar and an attention seeker

Reactions: 28
Oh all is good now they’ll be stuck to each other all loved up for another… maybe 3 weeks till he put his not so big foot in it again
This should be the thread title as it's so accurate

Reactions: 6
Comes on going on about anxiety over the gym so she needs to go to a quiet one with no one “showing off” yet post regularly to thousands on insta with her baps out…

she isn’t right in the head she couldn’t be going around with an absolute creep like him … how embarrassing to be with someone who you won’t acknowledge in public

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.