Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Chopped is struggling a bit in Ireland hence moving towards pizza and bringing shite coffee in to get the youngsters in. They have competition now in another salad place (sprout kitchen).

Looks like Brian Lee is focusing on expansion on the continent and regional towns therefore doesn't care too much about Dublin anymore which is a difficult place for any business to make a profit in tbf. Can imagine leases are overheads are strangling them these days.

It didn't make sense, the business relationship between Lee and Ryan, but it's starting to make a bit of logic now. I'm sure Lee has a stake in Buddy cup machines on his premises which is helping him meet some costs whilst Ryan is good for getting little Canada Goose clad scrotes in. That's about all he's good at.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ellie most definitely doesnt deserve the JD ambassador job. Charleen also an ambassodor? I mean Ellie is always missing her gym, Charleens more dedicated to keeping fit so im suprised they chose Ellie over Charleen. Or is it just numbers of followers that JD sports cares for?
To be fair I don’t think Charleen was able to go since she was still in Turkey after getting her nose job when a Ellie flew to New York, maybe Miriam or Ellie were replacement for Charleen who pulled out/declined the offer form jd be I of nose job?? I did think Miriam and Ellie were an odd duo to send together

Reactions: 6
Miriam kept the whole thing professional, Ellie on the other hand couldn’t even go a day without saying how unfortunate she is in her life while sitting drinking wine in New York just after seeing Katie Taylor fight in madison square garden on a full expenses paid trip. Whatever management she’s with clearly need to actually explain to her how to work and be professional, she’s to used to sitting in her mams box room crying about conor every 5 minutes. BORING

Reactions: 47
Miriam kept the whole thing professional, Ellie on the other hand couldn’t even go a day without saying how unfortunate she is in her life while sitting drinking wine in New York just after seeing Katie Taylor fight in madison square garden on a full expenses paid trip. Whatever management she’s with clearly need to actually explain to her how to work and be professional, she’s to used to sitting in her mams box room crying about conor every 5 minutes. BORING
How they even went about picking her in the first place. She never puts effort into any of her promo stuff

Reactions: 7
What’s his snap? He posted 14 hours ago on insta saying he couldn’t wait to visit New York again
Why would he even say that 😕 makes no sense alot of people cant wait to visit new York again.... and saying that while he knows Ellie is over there on a free trip he is a complete bellend 😴 can't wait for some younger wannabe to come along and take his place

Reactions: 8
I seen it in his TikTok but I’m taking it with a pinch of salt. Could easily be an old photo that he’s using. Sure his education workshop is on Sunday ? Definitely faking it for clout

Conor posting on his Snapchat that is he in New York currently
I knew it!! I couldn't sleep last night so was on Instagram to try tire myself out at about 3ish and saw he had uploaded three stories 9 mins before, one being his current last story of the food containers. He had a picture of the front of a building after that which has since been deleted but I had such a strong sense that it was New York. They're draining to watch, can only imagine how draining it would be to have to put up with them.

Reactions: 4
I knew it!! I couldn't sleep last night so was on Instagram to try tire myself out at about 3ish and saw he had uploaded three stories 9 mins before, one being his current last story of the food containers. He had a picture of the front of a building after that which has since been deleted but I had such a strong sense that it was New York. They're draining to watch, can only imagine how draining it would be to have to put up with them.
Looked back on his story yesterday and definitely looks like an airport lounge. Chipotle is an American restaurant 😂
Back a couple of days and can confirm it actually is delish

Reactions: 1
Whelofella over there too
Caoimhe Ryan on his story

I doubt he’s really over there though. If he is then it just confirms his money laundering lol imagine the price of last min flights to NY, speaking out his arse saying he pays himself an hourly wage

I’ll bet he’s just looking for attention to try and get more people to view his page… saddo…

Reactions: 8
if you upload photos to Snapchat that you didn’t directly take on Snapchat straight away and upload to your story there and then in the left hand corner it’ll say ‘uploaded from camera role’ so he actually is in New York as those aren’t on the photos he uploaded to his story. Would I be right?

Reactions: 5
if you upload photos to Snapchat that you didn’t directly take on Snapchat straight away and upload to your story there and then in the left hand corner it’ll say ‘uploaded from camera role’ so he actually is in New York as those aren’t on the photos he uploaded to his story. Would I be right?
Yeah sounds right. What’s his Snapchat?

Reactions: 3
He must be gone to get her . I really do think he’s mad about her and she is a diva - throwing strops and breaking up like a 14 year old what’s the Snapchat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.