Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone record it and send it to the guards?
Why don't you do it? Hate when people ask others on the thread to contact authorities etc šŸ˜‚. Just do it yourself if you have the notion to and don't expect others to do it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
And the attention seeking prat won't let podcast go ahead because everyone probably talks the entire thing about her. Ellie has mentioned him on her podcast but more in a way of her experience in a relationship, I think 1 time she mentioned him was about who should pay on dates etc. Nothing nitty gritty? Now I'm not a fan of hers but iv listened to 1 or 2 outta sheer noseyness.
But his I'd say is reaching for listeners, u can just tell from the trailer for it. Nothing of value to his tit box trailers.
And also he can say 6th June but I know from people who seen her at his after that date and like Ellie said on that Tiktok of the girl ripping him over his hol romance, that his messages say otherwise. The girl has receipts to prove he is talking outta his arse and he doesn't wana risk his only teeny bopper custom

Reactions: 8
Also June 6th? He was with her in snaps after that. Full of horse shite he is. He documents everything on his tik tok and insta so when he makes up a story itā€™ll show heā€™s the biggest liar going. Thatā€™ll be his downfall this year. The scamming and lying is gonna catch up with him and any other dodgy crap heā€™s doing.
If you look at her feed she posted with him June 8th

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why don't you do it? Hate when people ask others on the thread to contact authorities etc šŸ˜‚. Just do it yourself if you have the notion to and don't expect others to do it for you.
Iā€™m not on tiktok or his insta, if it was on his public page Iā€™d happily do it. People were giving out about it who watched it. I didnā€™t see it, wouldnā€™t give him a follow!

Reactions: 5
If you look at her feed she posted with him June 8th
I know so did heā€¦ and the captions and videos didnā€™t smell of break up. The total opposite. Maybe he realised the shite he talked about would easily be verified or called bullshit so he pulled it. Imagine setting up, going to and interviewing for that podcast and then pull the lot. Gobshite and a time waster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mammy and daddy probably
I hope itā€™s not elliešŸ˜©see seems quiet hasnā€™t come on a spoke on her stories just re sharing stories and maybe thatā€™s why he pulled the plug on the podcast?or maybe Iā€™m way off I hope I am he actually drives me insanešŸ¤®

Reactions: 1
It's probably the same idiot blonde I seen him with in Odeon carpark (she drives a white golf or similar shape) not too long ago

Reactions: 7
Anyone think maybe her management got involved to pull it? In case he had some lies in there and they warned him..

Reactions: 7
I don't believe he had a change of heart either. He's definitely full of bullshit. Caoimhe started following him again at the beginning of the week but has since unfollowed. Somebody has told him not to go ahead with the podcast. The way he's carrying on he obviously thinks they're like posh & becks šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 13
jesus that tenerife vlog is a holy show, the two of them talking like knackers the whole time. and he started a row again with a waitress cos they had no tables. he shouldn't be allowed leave the house he needs constant adult supervision

Reactions: 8
Maybe he should of decided not to do the podcast instead of recording the whole thing and then deciding no I won't bother literally wasted the 2 lads time

Reactions: 22
1000% Ellie got him to pull it when she saw the teaser so her dirty laundry wouldnā€™t be aided or reputation tainted. Heā€™d probably do anything to try and get her back and that would more than likely ruin it for good. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she used the possibility of them getting back together to get him to pull it. Theyā€™re obviously still in contact when she said the other day something like ā€œthatā€™s not what his texts sayā€. Just block him girl?! If youā€™re still texting him (fighting or not) itā€™s not really over is it. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if theyā€™re back together in a couple of months šŸ˜“

Reactions: 6
1000% Ellie got him to pull it when she saw the teaser so her dirty laundry wouldnā€™t be aided or reputation tainted. Heā€™d probably do anything to try and get her back and that would more than likely ruin it for good. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she used the possibility of them getting back together to get him to pull it. Theyā€™re obviously still in contact when she said the other day something like ā€œthatā€™s not what his texts sayā€. Just block him girl?! If youā€™re still texting him (fighting or not) itā€™s not really over is it. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if theyā€™re back together in a couple of months šŸ˜“
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s already on the cards and thatā€™s why he pulled the plug and they are gone to have a little date night to work things out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.