Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently he’s going to spill the tea

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So apparently he’s going to spill the tea
No he’s not, told you it was all bull tit. Probably got followers from it all for him and that podcast, even the buddycup. Did you’s all really think he’d spill. The usual scam shite. Follow to see the drama. And shock horror, no drama 🙄 he’s actually a bleeping gobshite. How anyone listens to him is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
I know Ellie has mentioned him on her podcast when it came to Charleen asking her a question like "did conor ever do this or that?" All quite nonchalant... but this handbag is doing a juicy Goss session (and if its not that then why portray it like it will be) just to get audience.
A girl commented saying how he looks outta his head and he wb saying "not just any way 😂"

Reactions: 3
Also June 6th? He was with her in snaps after that. Full of horse shite he is. He documents everything on his tik tok and insta so when he makes up a story it’ll show he’s the biggest liar going. That’ll be his downfall this year. The scamming and lying is gonna catch up with him and any other dodgy crap he’s doing.

Reactions: 2
Also June 6th? He was with her in snaps after that. Full of horse shite he is. He documents everything on his tik tok and insta so when he makes up a story it’ll show he’s the biggest liar going. That’ll be his downfall this year. The scamming and lying is gonna catch up with him and any other dodgy crap he’s doing.
I said it at the time on one of these threads that they had broken up
He is full of shite but the June breakup isn’t a lie, I’ll give him that.

No he’s not, told you it was all bull tit. Probably got followers from it all for him and that podcast, even the buddycup. Did you’s all really think he’d spill. The usual scam shite. Follow to see the drama. And shock horror, no drama 🙄 he’s actually a bleeping gobshite. How anyone listens to him is beyond me.
He loves using the promise of “drama” to rake in the followers - it’s embarrassing
social media has really brought out peoples worst values

Reactions: 4
Did he ever pick anyone for the PS5 and €1000 giveaway he did before Xmas?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.